We Built Gwen's Face is the twentieth song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung in Sweden Sour by all of the remaining contestants (with the exception of Cody). The lyrics deal with Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot bragging that they are going to win the challenge, and the frustration that Team Amazon feels after Cody constructs a giant wooden replica of Gwen's head due to the misery of her elimination, rather than a boat, which Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot had been revealed to have completed right before the song began.
Heather: They're way ahead, so we've got to go!
Courtney: We've got to build something to sail, something we can row-ow!
Sierra: It doesn't have to be a boat!
Courtney and Heather: As long as it stays afloat!
Courtney, Heather and Sierra: Oh, why did we build Gwen's face?
Alejandro and Duncan: It's almost ready, to set sail!
Duncan: Just hammering in the final nail!
Courtney, Heather and Sierra: Ohh, ohh, ohh!
Owen: We really did this fast!
Alejandro and Duncan: Soon we'll be back in first class!
Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen: Because they built Gwen's face!
Courtney, Heather and Sierra: We built Gwen's face!
Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen: We're gonna take first place!
Courtney, Heather and Sierra: Because we built Gwen's face!
Courtney and Heather: We built Gwen's face!
- Alejandro is the only contestant who sang and did not have a solo.
- In some countries, the song is called "Gwen's Face" instead of "We Built Gwen's Face".
- When downloaded, this song will save itself as "Gwen... Face the Music".
- Cody was the only contestant who did not wear a different attire or sing in this song. However, he is not eliminated.
- This is the third song and second one in a row that Heather starts.
- This is the second song with a contestant's name in the title. The others are Oh My Izzy and Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley.
- This is the third song related to Gwen. The others are Greek Mix and Boyfriend Kisser.
- This is the second song about a recently eliminated contestant, sung by still competing contestants in the show. The first being Oh My Izzy.
- This is the fifth song, and the second in a row, not to contain a speaking part. The others are Stuck to a Pole, Gypsy Rap, Save This Show, and Shear the Sheep.
- Owen's bare-open jacket and gold medal is similar to the appearance of Barry Gibb as depicted on the cover of the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever.
- This song pays homage to Swedish pop group ABBA's 1976 hit single Dancing Queen, further shown as the song takes place in Sweden.
- The contestants' attire is a reference to the ABBA-inspired musical 'Mamma Mia!'.
- Owen's navel, Courtney's freckles, and Duncan's nose ring disappear in some parts of the song.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|