Hey everyone. I was bored in school today, and I was curious as to who the real All Stars are. I did it by episode count instead of rankings because for an example, If I calculate Lightning's rankings (2+13), I would get 15, and if I tally all of the ROTI casts rankings, Dakota would have a higgher ranking, with an average of 7. I am going to do the 8 All Stars from the first Generation who have the highest episode count, then I will do the 8 semi stars from the same cast, and then the 9 underdogs. I will then do the 4 ROTI All Stars, 4 semi stars, and the 5 underdogs. Let's get to it.
First Generation All Stars
1. Yes, Heather is THE All Star of the show, and has competed in the most episodes; 72. She made it very far in TDI and TDWT, and made it mid-way through TDA, and while she did not do too well in TDAS, all of those totalled to 69 episodes, which leads her to be the top spot and competing in the most episodes.
2. Our badboy Duncan is 2nd place out of the cast, and the highest ranking male contestant as well; competing in 68 episodes. This also has to do with him being the ONLY GUY competing in TDAS from the TDI guy cast. He did extremely well in his first 2 seasons, the only TDI male character to compete in 4 seasons and make it to the merge all 4 seasons, and his first elimination of TDWT was cancelled out with his return.
4. She made it all the way through TDI, made it halfway through TDWT, almost to the end of TDAS, and an early elimination via TDA, but she still managed to compete in 61 episodes; an episode behind Owen. The final 4 in TDI are the highest qualifying characters in ALL of Total Drama, not just the first generation cast.
5. There is a bit of a drop with numbers from Gwen to Courtney, but she managed to snag 55 episodes. She did well in TDWT and TDAS, but the huge leap came from only her competing in half of TDI and TDA. It is still impressive, and she did earn her All Star status.
6. Our dumb blonde barely beat our number 7, as she got 49 episodes. She did very well in TDI and TDA, but her performance in TDWT and TDAS has her behind compared to the others. She is an All Star, and has earned it; showing that she is a strong competitor.
7. She will NOT be forgotten. Though she was not in All Stars, she should have replaced Sierra, only with 3 episodes behind our number 6, but managed to compete in 46 episodes. She did very well in TDI, but slowly got worse as each season progressed. She did well in TDA, but her 7 episodes in her final season held her back. She has won challenges, kicked butt, and is definitely a strong contestant. She can still run with the bad boys.
8. He actually tied with DJ, both competing in 39 episodes. He made it halfway in TDI, almost all the way in TDA, but his performance in TDWT pushed him back. He had a decent run.
8.I am shocked he got this high. He managed to make it here by making it decently far in TDI, and almost mid way in TDWT. He did alright in TDA.
10. Yeah, I know you are mad for barely missing the All Stars spot Alejandro, and by 3 episodes, but you tied with Beth. They both only competed in 2 seasons, and both appeared for 10 episodes in 1, and went all the way in another season. They have 36 points.
10. What I said about Alejandro fits for her as well. Good job to the both of them.
12. Though I think he was carried through most of the episodes he appeared in, he did compete in 35 episodes, and is definitely a Semi Star. He better be thankful for TDWT.
13. Izzy is an interesting case; she never lasted that long once she is in the competition. Her returns in TDI and TDA definitely gave her an episode boost but she was in 33 episodes. She is definitely not an All Star, but deserves to not be called an Underdog.
14. Izzy's crazy friend Sierra competed in 3 less episodes than her; with 33 episodes. She did an outstanding job in TDWT, and made it halfway in TDAS. She is consistent and definitely a strong player, but she only competed in 2 seasons.
15. The numbers will get increasingly smaller from hereon out. Justin only competed in 24 episodes, and 19 of those episodes are thanks to TDA.
16. I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but she and Geoff have appeared in the exact same amount of episodes, claiming 23 episodes. They both were only in 2 episodes on TDA, and he lasted 4 episodes longer than she did in TDI. Adding the 4 episodes she competed in TDWT have the lovebirds at a perfect balance. They barely reached the semi-stars section.
16. He is with his girl Bridgette. Most of his episode count were from TDI, and he outlasted her by 4 episodes, but with him not qualifying for TDWT had them at the perfect count. It is such a weird coincidence. I like it.
18. Tyler is definitely an underdog, and it is used as a joke in TDWT. He competed in 1 episode less than the blonde couple, with 22 episodes. That is because he only made it halfway through TDWT and a quarter way through TDI. He definitely needs to appear soon.
19. He was tossed aside when he was no longer Gwen's boyfriend and never appeared since. He has 21 episodes to his name; 5 from TDA, and 16 from TDI. Such a sad case.
20. I am sorry Noah fans, but he is an underdog. He only competed in 17 episodes, and never really proved to be a strong contestant. Midway through TDWT, and barely any episodes in TDI.
21. She was only in TDI, and never used again. The 11 episodes she did is the only ones you will see her compete it; which sucks since she was silent for a third of them.
23. The most competitive commentator only has 4 episodes of competing time, which she has shown to be angry about. And to make it worse, she is tied with Ezekiel.
23. He only has the first 2 episodes of TDI, and the first 2 episodes of TDWT. We will not discuss Feral Zeke. He is only used for the joke of being the first eliminated.|25. Ugh, I am so annoyed that she is considered a contestant. She had 2 episodes to compete, and that was 2 episodes too many.
1. Love her or hate her, she IS THE ROTI All Star. Out of the episodes the second generation got, she never competed in the finale of ROTI. She has 25 episodes under her belt to show off to the haters. Good for her?|2. Scott is a strong contestant; though in TDAS, he did absolutely nothing. Nonetheless, he competed in 11 episodes of ROTI, and 12 episodes in AS. He has 2 episodes less than Zoey, and is the highest competing male competitor of this generation.
3. The male duo in the infamous Trio are tied with 22 episodes. He competed in all of ROTI, and 9 episodes (too long) in TDAS. He is smart and witty. He is a strong contestant.
6. She only has 13 episodes under her belt; 10 in ROTI and 3 in AS. She is very entertaining, and one of the highlights of ROTI. She stands out from the cast.
7. He only competed in a few episodes each season: 6 in ROTI, and 4 in AS. While he did not deserve to be in All Stars, it did help him out with his episode ranks. I guess he is somewhat memorable and deserves to be here.
8. She is the first one in this generation to make it this far, but only compete in one season; and she made it midway. She competed in 7 episodes. She is definitely a memorable asset in the second generation.
8. He is definitely one of the best characters in the second generation. He needs to be in more episodes, but he is one of the most memorable, and DID compete in half of ROTI. We want him back producers.
10. YesDawn fans, she is NOT an All Star or a Semi Star. While I would like her to be back, she was only in 5 episodes, and did not do much in those 5 episodes. Such a shame.
11. She was technically only in 3 episodes, but she returned to the competition in the end of A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste. Either way, she barely competed with 4 episodes, though she is memorable.
13. Who else could take dead last? She only competed in an episode, and NO ONE feels bad.
Shawn competed in all of the episodes of TDPI, and had the strongest storyline which is his relationship with Jasmine. Expect him to return again.
She was in 12 episodes, and is used as an icon and is all over the ads.....like Owen was for the first cast. She has a strong personality, and is a clear writers pet. She will be back.
She appeared in 12 episodes, though only was a competitor in 11 episodes of TDPI, but she is in the main relationship of the season, has almost everyone liking her (fanbase), and is a strong character. There is no reason for her not to return.
She is here because she lasted only 5 episodes, and every single interaction she had was because it was for her plot with her sister (who is even worse than her). She needs the other to have a storyline, and they both suck as competitors.
She competed in 3 episodes, her entire character revolves around her sister (who is the stronger character anyways).
He was only in 2 episodes, a gimmick character, and fodder. There is nowhere else to put him.
He was in an episode, only makes sounds, has no character, and is fodder.