Hey guys! It's been offically two years I've been on this wiki...well, two years and one day. ^^; But still amazing! Alot has happened in these two years! What stuff has happened? Well, let me break it down for you.
- I joined the wiki, duh!
- Sometime later I joined the IRC and made some new friends.
- I watched Season Three of Total Drama Roleplay (an RP created by Ryan), completely missed Season Four, and got to sub in some parts of Season Five though I did auditon for Ross and epically failed at it.
- Created an RP of my own inspired by TDRP, though it didn't go over so well so it is now a fanfic.
- I edited from time to time, not alot at first but more frequently now.
- Competed in the long forgotten Wiki-Lympics in the Roleplay event and got second place for the Wiki.
- I was also Bridgette, Leshawna, and I think Trent at some point in the Wiki Roleplay during the Week of Fun.
- I auditioned for Dramatizing, another Roleplay this time starting with the Total Drama: Revenge of the Island contestants and this time made by Bigez and CD-TDA, as Mike, Anne Maria, Dawn, but again failed. Though I teamed up with Oatmeal- and became his assistant with Jo. And when Scott's roleplayer had to be replaced, I tried out, and for the upteenth time in a row, failed.
- Later, when CD-TDA went AWOL, I took up the new job of transcripting, i.e. recording, each episode. hough I missed two due to traveling.
- I was the Wiki News editor for the Newsletter's shortlived 2012 revival.
- I was a contestant in Quiz Bowl's even shorterlived revival
- I comepeted in Season Two of Nalyd Renrut's Wiki based and Blog located competetion, The Game. I made it all the way to the Final Four, but one of my allies, MTDM decided to betray me. It worked but it didn't work. It ened up a tie between me and Bigez. Nalyd flipped a coin and I was eliminated. I was pissed but I'm over it now. I later became a jury member in the finale.
- Also during this time I.....sorta got...banned. Someone harrassed Ale-Alejandro under my name and Ip address an therefore I was banned for two weeks. To this day i don't know who it was, nor do I care anymore. Me and Ale are sorta friends now and that incident is in the past.
And that's what I've been up to for the past two years. Now, before I end this, there are some users I'd like to give shoutouts to.
- Fedora Kid: We haven't really none each other that long and you kind of disappeared. But you helped make my new IRC font and it really helped my identity so thank you for that.
- BarBar: You thanked me in your two year birthday blog and so it's common courtesy to do the same. Plus, you did help me out in The Game, so thank you.
- Webkinz Mania: Even though you are slowly leaving the wiki, I'll miss you alot. You are one of my best Wiki and IRC friends and I hope you come back someday.
- Ale-Alejandro: We've gone through some rough patches, but overall I think we are friends. I respect you as a higher up, and I believe you respect me as a user. So, despite our our past differences, you're ok in my book.
- My dear Mother and Father: You have been great Wiki Parents and I love you very much. To think, your little boy is already 2 wiki years old. :)
- Bigez: You are great. I don't care what anyone says, I believe you are a good user and a nice guy, though you do get into some fights every now and then.
- TDAwesome15: TDA15......I don't know what to say really. But, even though you make snide, snarky, and sarcastic remarks most of the time, especially with that "-w-" face, I feel that deep down, you are a really nice guy.
- And last but certainly not least, otherwise he'll cut you, Ryan: You are a special person. Even though we
argue, fight, maul each other to death,debate alot and we've gotten on each other's nerves on more then a few occasions, I feel you are one of the users I'm the closest to. You do need to work on your attitude, tolerance level, and anger/annoyance a bit, no offense, but I feel that over all, we are good friends.
Well, that's it for this Ninja. I've had an amazing two years and can't wait to see what year three has in store. If I didn't thank you in here, and you feel I should have, there are alot of users I didn't thank. These I just felt needed a little shoutout at the current time. :)