Hey guys, TheScottBird here. I have been reviewing episodes of past seasons and wondered to myself: "Do these elimination outcomes make sense?" So, as an answer to my (and mostly everyone else's) questions, this blog will explain who voted for who in each episode.
Total Drama Island
Not So Happy Camepers - Part 2
- Eva, Katie, Sadie, Courtney, and Bridgette voted for Ezekiel (5 votes)
- Tyler, Harold, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Courtney (5 votes)
- Ezekiel voted for unknown, presumably Courtney (6 votes?)
This is what the episode made it seem like, but there is some information that revealed otherwise. At the campfire ceremony, Duncan tells Ezekiel, "You've got a lot to learn about the real world, dude." This could be his way of warning Ezekiel that he is going to be voted off because of all of the female votes against him; or, Duncan could have voted for Ezekiel himself, along with all (if not all, the majority) of the other males.
The Big Sleep
- Katie, Tyler, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Eva (9 votes)
- Eva voted for unknown, presumably Harold (1 vote?)
So, for some reason, Harold and Eva were the final two left to receive a marshmallow. If all of the Killer Bass, besides Eva, voted for Eva - doesn't that mean Eva had to have voted for Harold? Why would she target Harold? If I were her, I would've targeted Courtney or Bridgette...
- Justin, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Trent, Lindsay, Leshawna, Heather, Gwen, and Owen voted for Noah (10 votes)
- Noah voted for unknown, presumably Lindsay (1 vote?)
Now, it kind of was confirmed that all of the Gophers voted for Noah, well, excluding Noah himself. Heather could have voted for Lindsay due to Lindsay's alliance betrayal, but I seriously doubt it. But Noah, being the smart guy he is, could have voted for Lindsay because he knew that Heather had tension with her and others may have also. So this all kind of makes sense.
Not Quite Famous
- Justin, Cody, Trent, Leshawna, and Gwen voted for Heather (5 votes)
- Izzy, Beth, Lindsay, Heather, and Owen voted for Justin (5 votes)
Alright... So it's confirmed Heather bribed Izzy, Beth, and Lindsay to vote for Justin. And since everyone else was mad at Heather for the diary incident, they should have all voted for her. Well, I'm presuming Trent (because of his crush on Gwen), Gwen (due to her diary being the one read), Leshawna (because of her grudge against Heather and support for Gwen), and Cody (because of his crush on Gwen) voted for Heather. So, this means Justin had voted for someone else. Not sure who, but he did.
The Sucky Outdoors
- Tyler, Courtney, Harold, Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Katie or Sadie (7 votes)
- Sadie voted for unknown
- Katie voted for unknown
While it is unknown who voted for Katie and who voted for Sadie - Katie got the boot, and both she and Katie were the final two to not receive a marshmallow. This one's kinda self-explanatory.
- Courtney, Harold, Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Tyler (6 votes)
- Tyler voted for unknown, presumably Courtney (1 vote?)
It is presumed everyone, excluding Tyler himself, voted for Tyler. Tyler may have just voted for Courtney presuming everybody else was. Pretty self-explanatory.
Up the Creek
- Cody, Beth, Trent, Lindsay, Leshawna, Heather, Gwen, and Owen voted for Izzy (8 votes)
- Izzy voted for unknown, presumably Lindsay (1 vote?)
It is really unconfirmed whether or not Lindsay or Izzy was supposed to get the boot if Izzy hadn't left the ceremony...but it is pretty obvious it was Izzy since she blew the challenge for her team. It is really unknown why Izzy voted for Lindsay if she did, but yeah...
Paintball Deer Hunter
- Trent, Lindsay, Leshawna, Heather, Gwen, and Owen voted for Cody (6 votes)
- Cody voted for unknown, presumably Heather; Beth voted for Heather (2 votes?)
So, it is pretty much confirmed most of the Gophers voted for Cody due to his cast making him useless for challenges. Cody may have voted for Heather because of her raging on Beth, and Beth obviously voted for Heather. It is confirmed that Leshawna and Owe voted for Cody, but that's it.
If You Can't Take The Heat...
- Trent, Lindsay, Leshawna, Heather, Gwen, and Owen voted for Beth (6 votes)
- Beth voted for Heather (1 vote)
It is presumed all of the Gophers voted for Beth due to her costing her team bad luck and misfortune. Beth obviously voted for Heather because of her hatred for her.
Who Can You Trust?
- Courtney, Harold, Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Sadie (6 votes)
- Sadie voted for unknown; presumably Harold (1 vote?)
Since Courtney got mostly all of the Bass to vote for Sadie, she was obviously meant to be eliminated. Sadie voted for Harold for unknown reasons, if she even did. She may have voted for Harold to save herself some elimination, but I highly doubt that because Harold wasn't a target during this episode.
Now, we all know Harold rigged the votes so that everyone voted for Courtney. Chris may have placed Harold in the final two to not receive a marshmallow to add suspense, knowing what Harold had done. Or Harold, being smart, left one vote for him as to not act suspicious.
Before the rigging, the votes presumably went:
- Courtney, Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Harold (5 votes)
- Harold voted for Courtney (1 vote)
It is really unknown why everyone targeted Harold, but it is pretty much confirmed he would've gone home, as Duncan states that he, Geoff, and DJ voted for him.
- Bridgette, DJ, Geoff, and Duncan voted for Harold (4 votes)
- Harold voted for Duncan (1 vote)
It's presumed Harold got all of his team's votes against him due to costing his team the challenge. Harold voted for Duncan out of hatred.
No Pain, No Game
- Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, Izzy, Geoff, Leshawna, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, and Owen voted for Eva (11 votes)
- Eva and Duncan voted for Heather (2 votes)
This is all confirmed on the show.
Search and Do Not Destroy
- Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, Geoff, Leshawna, Duncan, and Heather voted for Trent (7 votes)}
- Trent voted for unknown, presumably Gwen (1 vote?)
- Owen voted for unknown, presumably Trent (8 votes?)
- Izzy voted for unknown, presumably Trent (9 votes?)
So, it's confirmed that everyone besides Trent himself, Owen, and Izzy voted for Trent. Owen may have voted for Trent in respect of Gwen, or Leshawna could have informed Owen off-screen of Heather and Trent's "plot." Izzy may have voted for Trent because she was in Heather's alliance.
Hide and Be Sneaky
- Bridgette, Leshawna, and Gwen voted for Duncan (3 votes)
- Izzy, Lindsay, and Heather voted for Owen (3 votes)
- DJ, Duncan, and Owen voted for Bridgette (3 votes)
- Geoff voted for unknown...
So, here is the biggest voting mystery in Total Drama history. How was Bridgette eliminated? I'd say that Geoff actually did vote for Bridgette and lied to her on the Dock, but Chris states in the next episode's recap that Geoff hadn't voted for Bridgette. So this only leaves one explanation: someone in one of the other two "voting alliances" changed their vote, or someone else voted for Bridgette. I'm sort of guessing Heather voted for Bridgette, turning the tables... But that's a long stretch. Tell me what you think happened in the comments ;)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
- Duncan, and Heather voted for Izzy (3 votes)
- Leshawna, Gwen, Izzy, Owen, and Geoff voted for unknown
Well, here's another brain teaser for ya. We can kind of guess that ,Duncan helped Heather vote for Izzy due to their alliance together. I really cannot see why Gwen was the last one to receive a marshmallow...who else would've targeted her? For all I know, any of the remaining castmembers should've voted for Heather. Since the episode didn't really have any major interactions besides Heather and her alliance members, it makes it really hard to tell who would target who. It's kind of obvious Gwen and Leshawna would've targeted Heather, but leaves it unknown who Izzy, Owen, and Geoff voted for. What do you think?
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon
Oh gosh, here we go:
- Duncan voted for Geoff (1 vote)
- Heather, Leshawna, Gwen, Owen, and Geoff voted for unknown
So it it's blatantly confirmed that Duncan voted for Geoff. His claim of "You messed up a couple of weeks ago, dude," (or something along those lines) in the confessional while voting could relate to Geoff's betrayal of the Guys' Alliance in "Hide and Be Sneaky." This is later backed up by Duncan sort of admitting he voted for Geoff at the ceremony. (Gwen asks why Geoff was voted off, as he is the nicest guy on the show. Duncan replies, "Bingo, sister.") Interestingly, Owen's claim directly afterwards ("As if Heather could defeat nice.") could also imply that Owen voted for Geoff. But, going back to Duncan's confessional, he could also be talking about Heather getting Courtney eliminated, which is something he believed she did in "No Pain, No Game." Though, this is highly unlikely because he joined Heather's alliance in the previous episode.
Well, I had to indent to keep this neat. At the ceremony, Heather also makes a statement that proves that she may have also voted for Geoff. So, if this is all true, the votes would go:
- Duncan, Heather, and Owen voted for Geoff (3 votes)
- Leshawna, Gwen, and Geoff voted for unknown
How Gwen ended up in the final two to receive a marshamllow, the world may never know. Though, Chris could have set it up that way to cause drama and suspense, though I highly doubt it due to Chris's comments about the final two. What are your thoughts?
Skipping over "Haute Camp-ture" (because the votes are obvious there), we can try to see who voted for who in this episode. It is implied that remaining campers did vote, because Duncan states during the ceremony, "Wait a minute. There's four marshmallows on that plate - one for each of us." We can presume the voting went:
- Heather voted for Gwen (1 vote)
- Gwen voted for Heather (1 vote)
- Duncan and Owen voted for unknown
It will forever be mystery due to Mr. Coconut getting the boot, but what are your guesses? If Owen hadn't kept the coconut, who would've been sent home?
Are We There Yeti?
Here's another mystery, sort of a conspiracy theory here. Some say that the final four did vote (as they did in "Camp Castaways"). Others (and the Wiki) state that Chef booted off Duncan due to his dislike for him. If there was a vote-out, I'm guessing the votes would have went:
- Heather and Owen voted for Duncan
- Gwen and Duncan voted for Owen
- facepalms* Since Heather and Gwen both got immunity, it would've ultimately been a tie. It might have not been a tie if Heather and Gwen voted for the same person, but I doubt Gwen would vote for Duncan. And by the way the others were reacting to Duncan's elimination, I can presume that it wasn't a vote-out. But, Owen does seem guilty for some reason...but probably due to the sticky buns incident during the challenge.
Total Drama Action
Well, with the first season all said and done, let's start with the second season. Shall we?
- Izzy, Trent, Gwen, DJ, Owen, Heather, Leshawna, Justin, Lindsay, Harold, Beth, and Duncan voted for Geoff or Bridgette
- Geoff and Bridgette voted for unknown; presumably Leshawna (1 or 2 votes?)
Well, here we are. Now it is really unconfirmed who voted for Geofff and who voted for Bridgette, but since it was a double-elimination episode, we can presume they both got the majority of the votes. Why Geoff or Bridgette would vote for Leshawna is unknown.
Riot on Set
- Trent, Owen, Justin, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Izzy (5 votes)
- Izzy voted for unknown
Well, it is presumed the entire team of Grips voted for Izzy. I'm unsure whom Izzy voted for, as it wasn't clear who'd received the final Guilded Chris award.
3:10 to Crazytown
- Owen, Justin, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Trent (4 votes)
- Trent voted for unknown; presumably Owen (1 vote?)
Due to his throwing of challenges, Trent was picked off by his team. Justin was confirmed to have voted for Trent, and he probably got the other three to vote with him. Trent may have voted for Owen because Owen was the last to receive a Chris, but I'm unsure why.
The Chefshank Redemption
Even though Gwen quit in this episode, she quit by voting for herself, so there was still some outcome to her elimination.
- Gwen, Leshawna, Hearold, and Heather voted for Gwen
- DJ and Duncan voted for unknown
We know DJ and Duncan didn't vote for Gwen, so they probably voted for Heather, due to Heather being the last to recevie a Chris.
The Sand Witch Project
I'm really not sure about this, but Justin and Lindsay were in the bottom two. If Justin needed Lindsay to help him in the game, why would he vote for her? Nonetheless, you can suggest your opionions below, but I'm letting this one slide.
Full Metal Drama
- Owen, Justin, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Izzy (4 votes)
- Izzy voted for Justin (1 vote)
This episode can sort of confirm the votes. We can presume that Justin, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Izzy. Owen may have because he isn't surprised or shocked by her elimination. Though, he could've just seen it coming. Izzy was confirmed to have voted for Justin because when she was in the final two to receive a Chris, she looks as if she knows Justin won't receive one.
Ocean's Eight - Or Nine
- Owen, Justin, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Courtney (4 votes)
- Courtney voted for Owen (1 vote)
This episode's votes are actually confirmed aloud by Chris. Self-explanatory.
Million Dollar Babies
- Leshawna, Duncan, and Harold voted for Heather (3 votes)
- Heather voted for Leshawna (1 vote)
These votes are all confirmed. 'Nuff said.
- Leshawna, Lindsay, and Beth voted for Duncan (3 votes)
- Justin, Harold, Courtney, and Duncan voted for Leshawna (4 votes)
Again, it's getting more and more obvious who voted for who. Besides, this one was also confirmed.
The Princess Pride
- Lindsay, Beth, Harold, Courtney, and Duncan voted for Justin (5 votes)
- Justin voted for Duncan (1 vote)
Again, all confirmed. Well, Justin's vote wasn't, but we can assume he voted for Ducan out of jealouy or hatred.
Rock 'n Rule
- Harold and Beth voted for Duncan (2 votes)
- Lindsay voted for Lindsay (1 vote)
- Duncan voted for Harold (1 vote)
- Owen voted for Courtney (1 vote)
- Courtney voted for unknown; presumably Lindsay
So, here's another teaser. It really is mind-boggling, though. It is confirmed that Beth and Harold voted for Duncan, Lindsay voted for herself, Owen voted for Courtney, and Duncan voted for Harold. If Courtney did vote for Lindsay, it would be a tie between Duncan and Lindsay. Or, in my opinion, Chris (seeing Lindsay dumbfoundedly voted for herself) sent her home because he's just that sadistic.
2008: A Space Owen
- Harold voted for Owen (1 vote)
- Beth voted for Courtney (1 vote)
- Duncan and Owen voted for Harold (2 votes)
- Courtney voted for Beth (1 vote)
So, here we have it. Pretty self-explamatory here.
- Beth and Duncan voted for Courtney (2 votes)
- Owen voted for unknown; presumably Courtney (3 votes?)
- Courtney voted for Owen (1 vote)
So, as we can see here, Courtney got the boot. Owen was only eliminated because of Chris firing him, if you hadn't known that already.
The Aftermath: IV
Oh, boy. Here we go.
- Lindsay, Trent, Leshawna, Geoff, and Bridgette didn't vote for various reasons.
- Gwen voted for Duncan. (1 vote)
- DJ voted for Beth. (1 vote)
- Izzy voted for herself, or (if you'd rather) Explosivo. (1 vote)
- Owen voted for Duncan. (2 votes)
- Heather voted for Duncan. (3 votes)
- Justin voted for unknown; presumably Beth. (2 votes)
- Harold voted for unknown; presumably Beth. (3 votes)
- Courtney voted for Duncan. (4 votes)
So, here you have it. But this is Duncan's ending. In Beth's ending, we can assume...nothing. Well, that's a bummer. Tell me what you think of this below ;)
Total Drama World Tour
- To be continued.