Okay! Hi! I feel like I should write down things that irk me. It's mostly internet stuff, but whatever.
- PEEPL W00 SP3AK L1KE D1S AND 3XP3CT PPL 2 UND3RSTAND WU7 7H3Y UR SAY1NG
- People who get into internet fights with you, who are clearly ten, but they won't admit it:
Me: YOU FREAK GO BURN IN HELL! IM 13 AND I CAN KICK YOUR A** ALL THE WAY TO BANGKOK!
The kid: No wai! I'm 21!
Me: Really. Then what's (11x + 19x) - 15 y?
The kid: I'm still in college! That's med school stuff.
Me: HA! It's 30x - 15y! It's 7th grade algebra, loser!
The kid: ...I don't have a proper skool career?
If you're 10, and you act like that, I hate you.
- Pixel kissing. It's simply this:
Some Guy: *kisses you passionately*
W***e: *laughs, enjoying your presence alone, kisses you back*
Some Guy: *throws you against wall and kisses you harder*
Me: WTF?! TYPE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE! OR MAYBE DO THIS IN REAL LIFE?! IN A CRAPPY LITTLE MOTEL?! jesus...
- Vandalism. I don't understand it. Do you want to be d***s in the face of society?
- People who sue others for ridiculous reasons. Like when Yoko Ono sued a country singer for her first name being .:lennon:.
- People who don't agree with you, just to piss you off.
- Cosplay. I can't stand it. It's nerdy.
- Peole who take the internet too seriously.
- Stupid souvenier shops with ridiculous items. I even saw a Viking Gift Shop...in California. I'm not kidding.
- Musicians who totally morph their voice into something totally different than what it really is.
Now for stuff I love.
- Whip It. It's a fantastic book and the movie is going to be even better.
- Best friends who you can be yourself around. You can laugh and just let loose without ever feeling out of place.
- Badgers. I love those little furry things.
- The word "electrify".
- The best band ever, Nirvana.
- Cold weather. It's delicous.
- Tim Burton movies, like Nightmare Before Christmas. ("There's something deep inside of these bones, that calls for something unknown...")
- Music. Going deaf is my biggest fear.
- Corpses. I know it sounds scary, but it really isn't. I like Kurt Cobain and John Lennon. They are, sadly, passed away. On a lighter note, I like Jack Skellington. He is amazing. :)
so...yup. THE FRENCH PUPPET STRIKES AGAIN! 03:07, September 28, 2009 (UTC)