- Uncreative challenge
- Little character development
- TMO came off as more of a jerk than in more previous episodes he was evil in a more cool way
- Duncan was fell out of love with Gwen too quickly (one moment he's saving her life next moment he's kissing her to make Courtney jealous)
- Courtney is getting more of a jerk considering Gwen risked her life to save Courtney (hopefully dumping Duncan will help)
- Chris shouldn't allow campers to go to Boney Island twice in a row
- Cameron switching teams was obviously made by the writers to save TMO
- Mike turning into the Malevolent one towards Cameron and Zoey took all the attention from the episode
- The only funny moment was Scott being attacked by the beaver and trees
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.