Ah, Zoey. A character that is hated for reasons that I personally don't understand. Zoey made her first apparence in Revenge of the Island and was introduced as the " Indie chick". From what I have seen, people liked her in TDRI but started disliking her in All-Stars. In my opinion, I kind of enjoyed TDAS but that's not the point here.
Here's a small list about why I like Zoey. This is only what I think:
- She's nice to others. Even the people who don't like her have to admit that Zoey has always has been nothing but kind to almost everyone.
- She's skilled. I don't get why people say Zoey " godplayed" in All Stars. She has always did well in physical challenges. She finished in the 3rd place in TDRI.
- She's honest. Zoey isn't like Alejandro or Heather. She doesn't manipulate people and she plays a fair game.
- She's a good leader.
- She's a good protagonist.
- To resume, these are the main reasons that I like Zoey. I'm sure there are more but basically: she's a good protagonist and I think she deserved her win.