- Put your library on shuffle.
- Post the first line from each of the first 30 songs it plays.
- Make people guess. NO CHEATING!
- Bold it out when someone gets it.
- If you know it, feel free to reply!
- What is a man when he gives up his soul?
- Miss self-sufficient (This is actually the second line, but the first line says the title) - Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson
- You can't stop an avalanche as it races down the hill. - You Can't Stop the Beat, Hairspray
- A friend's not a cheap little phony creep. - What it Means to Be a Friend, from 13
- Is this real life? - Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
- Between a lover and a friend. (Same case as the second song. :p Second line)
- Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live. (Someone NEEDS to get this. xD) - Grenade, Bruno Mars
- I hope yo…
Read more >
Read more >
So, er, this is my highly awkward announiciation (is that a word?) of how I'm leaving the IRC until June 17th, or the day that school lets out. Some stuff happened in the IRC that I remain quite angry about, but I won't get into that. Instead, I'll talk about the second reason I'm leaving: school's tough. I have my state tests all next week, and then a presentation in front of hundreds of people on Saturday. And it only gets harder from there, as I have projects and finals in June. I can't have the IRC distracting me from the things I have to do, or I'll get another D+ like I did last quarter. Even right now I'm procrastinating on my English homework. I'll still be on the Wiki, but I can't stress this enough: please don't ask me to come to …
Ugh. If you saw my "leaving" blog, you'd see something that's clearly stressing me out. School is also becoming harder lately, with exam season starting. In addition, I've recently discovered that the two groups of people I typically hang out with hate each other, and are now causing a ton of drama in my life. Finally, my relationship with my dad is becoming very, very bad; we had a shouting match today because he took all of my homework out of my backpack without telling me, so I ended up with 4 zeros thrroughout the day. My total of 12 hours of sleep over this entire week isn't helping, either. So, I guess this is an apology for getting mad at anyone or something.
Now, I'm not trying to be one of those people who's all "My life is bad and…Read more >
Today, I discovered something: on my report card, I'm going to have a D+ in one of my classes. My parents are quite strict about grades, and there's no question that I'll be grounded. My report card is going to come sometime next week, after Tuesday. After this, my parents will know of my grades, and a firestorm of anger and trouble will occur. I won't disappear completely- I'll be able to get on at school, and I'll try to keep my iPod and use it sometimes, but this'll be a severe blow to my activity. I probably won't come to the IRC at all. Even though I'll miss you guys, I think I need this break; like what happened with Gleek, reality has really hit me hard recently. Two out of four days last week I was up past 2 in the morning doing pr…Read more >