For a long time, I have imagined what Total Drama could've been like if just a few things were changed. I was never really inspired to do this until I saw ArtDraw12's "My Way Series" blogs. I will start with the 1st season: Total Drama Island, and continue on with the rest of the series. Well, let's get started.
Episode 2: Not So Happy Campers - Part 2
- NOTE: The team switch doesn't happen because Izzy was placed on the Screaming Gophers and Katie was placed on the Killer Bass in the previous episode. I did this because I felt that it was unnecessary and I have plans for a different team switch later on.
- Winners: Screaming Gophers (Cody, Gwen, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, Owen, and Trent jump off the cliff, while Beth does not.)
- Bottom 2: Courtney and Ezekiel
- Reason of being in the Bottom 2: Courtney refused to jump off the cliff during the challenge and constantly mentioned her CIT experience to the other Killer Bass members.
- Voted Off: Ezekiel
- Reason of being voted off: Ezekiel offended the female contestants with his sexist comments after the challenge.
Episode 3: The Big Sleep
- Winners: Screaming Gophers (Gwen is the last contestant to remain awake at the end of the challenge.)
- Bottom 3: Duncan, Harold, and Eva
- Reason of being in the Bottom 3: Duncan losing the challenge for his team got him a vote from Eva and Duncan voted for Harold after pranking him during the challenge.
- Voted Off: Eva
- Reason of being voted off: Eva went into a rage and scared her teammates after her MP3 player was stolen.
Episode 4: Dodgebrawl
- Winners: Killer Bass (Harold wins against Owen in the final round of the tiebreaker game by catching the ball that was thrown at him.)
- Bottom 2: Noah and Justin
- Reason of being in the bottom 2: Noah refused to participate in the challenge, saying that sports weren't his forte.
- Voted Off: Justin
- Reason of being voted off: In the middle of the challenge, Justin abandoned his team after getting hit in the face with a dodgeball and refused to participate afterwards to spare his "good looks".