I'm back with another alternate version of a season of Total Drama. This time its Total Drama All-Stars. After reading Flagator24's blog about how Total Drama All-Stars could've been a great season, I started thinking about what would happen if the season had taken place after Pahkitew Island and had 26 episodes and 24 contestants, 8 from each generation. Also, credit to ArtDraw12 for the format used in this blog. Here are the contestants and the teams:
- 1st Generation: Alejandro, Courtney, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, Lindsay, Owen, and Sierra
- 2nd Generation: Anne Maria, Brick, Cameron, Jo, Lightning, Mike, Scott, and Zoey
- 3rd Generation: Amy, Dave, Jasmine, Max, Sammy, Shawn, Sky, and Sugar
- Heroic Hamsters: Brick, Cameron, Courtney, Jasmine, Lindsay,…
Read more >
For the past year and a half or so, I've been thinking about what it would have been like if the original contestants had competed in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. This blog will show you the ideas that I have come up with for this season. Since 24 contestants are competing and there were only 13 episodes in the canon version, I decided to include the 13 episodes of Total Drama All-Stars, as well. I also thought of 4 Aftermath episodes (though they won't be mentioned in the blog), bringing the episode total to 30, the most of any season so far. With all of that cleared up, let's get started.
Special credit goes to ArtDraw12 and his "My Way Series" blogs for inspiration on how to write this blog. Sorry for not crediting you earlier.
Read more >
For a long time, I have imagined what Total Drama could've been like if just a few things were changed. I was never really inspired to do this until I saw ArtDraw12's "My Way Series" blogs. I will start with the 1st season: Total Drama Island, and continue on with the rest of the series. Well, let's get started.
- NOTE: The team switch doesn't happen because Izzy was placed on the Screaming Gophers and Katie was placed on the Killer Bass in the previous episode. I did this because I felt that it was unnecessary and I have plans for a different team switch later on.
- Winners: Screaming Gophers (Cody, Gwen, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, Owen, and Trent jump off the cliff, while Beth does not.)
- Bottom 2: Courtney and Ezekiel
- Reason of…
Read more >