Note this is not a game, just wanted to know what are people's opinion on the season in different ways
Hi everyone. Welcome to the 25th (unofficial) award blog for RR, this time in episodic format. With the Men in Pink returning and Brody being pregenant, the remaining teams move to the Bahamas, where i expected to see either a Pirates of the Carribean or Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag easter egg. MacArthur goes crazy again with her driving skills and is forced to help Josee because of her code of honour. And people for some reason call her a Jo-copy cat. As if Jo would get close to anyone other than shoving her fist at them or poking them with her finger. Kitty again shows that she is the superior sister, both in challenges and in social skills. But sadly, this is not enough for the Sisters to reach the finish line. 3 teams are left, who will win the gold? And will finally get to see Bridgette? Or will we see DJ's pet crocodile, Vince. One more ep guys. Now lets move on to the award show.
PS: The following teams must not reach the final four in the next RR season or will be deemed overrated in RR (not TD): BFFs, Sisters, Cadets, Ice Dancers, Daters/Haters, and Surfers.
- Best team award: (not necessary your fav team)
- Phineas Fogg award: Best individual contestant of the ep (not necessary your fav character)
- Sims award: Best team in terms of interaction (again not necessary your fav team)
- OMG award: Awesome moment of the ep
- Heather award: Biggest jerk of the ep
- LOL award: Funniest moment of the ep
- Tyler award: Funniest injury of the ep
- I Quote: Best line spoken of the ep
- Marshmallow rating: Rate this ep how many marshmallows out of 10