Hello users of the Total Drama Wiki. Yep, the title says it all... Think before you post. Though please note that I'm not calling anybody out in any way, shape, or form, nor am I mentioning names. This blog is made to just inform people about what behavior is expected on here. This blog is not a rule or anything. More like a “remember to” type blog. I am not trying to be rude or offensive with this blog either. Anyway, I'm going to be listing off a few things and talking about them.
- Discrimination: Ok, first of all our wiki has a strict rule that prohibits discrimination and can actually lead to getting you blocked. Like for example, putting down someone else's views or beliefs or saying your views are most right. Or not liking them, because…
Hey guys, N3 here! And I'm here, because I've decided to make a blog about guessing TD's timeline, what years it took place in. I have seen many people talk about this before and I know some of you wonder what the timeline is, even me. I also enjoy reading theories, but then I figured- why not make my own? It's always fun to guess what the timeline might be. So yeah, here’s my theory.
NOTE: This is obviously not the real timeline, it's just a complete guess. Though obviously everyone's is all guessing.
- 2008 - Total Drama Island begins in the summer in June. TDDDDI begins at the end of summer around August. At the end of August Total Drama Action begins and goes to about November.
- 2009- In 2009 during the end of October, Celebrity Manhunt begin…
Hi and welcome back to Cap This! The other blog was archived, because it was getting pretty long. So this is pretty self-explanatory as usual. Themes and freestyle rounds are the same obviously, alternating every week. Nothing has really changed other then that galleries are separated by tabs now. So yeah, that's all....
• To prevent overly large images, they need to be thumbnailed at least at 320px. Here's an image guide:
Have fun! :)Read more >
Hey, N3 here! So as we all know of the recent news we had that TD is coming with a new season. I figured I'd make a blog about which cast members I would really love to see again. Then I'll go into who I absolutely don't want to see again in the new season.
Please note that these are not the contestants returning (obviously since we don't know), just opinions.
- Contestants I would love to see
1. Bridgette: No, not because she's my favorite character, but because she actually has potential to compete again and still has some plot left. Think about it, the only season she's ever made it far in was TDI. She got the first boot (along with Geoff) in TDA for making-out, and then got robbed in TDWT, because Alejandro left her stuck to a pole. Yes, I k…Read more >
Hi and welcome back to Cap This! As you may have gathered, I've decided to make a few changes to Cap This and I figured it'd be easier to archive the previous blog altogether. Anyway, a second gallery has been added, along with a light yellow star. Any caption that receives more light yellow stars will be put into the second gallery as like an honorable mention, but only one will be picked for that. Think of it as like a half gold, but since there is no half-star symbol, that will have to do. The first gallery will still be like normal with three captions and the gold. Also, there will now be themes every other week. Sometimes there will be double theme weeks. Cap This will still be updated every week, but the week after the theme one would j…Read more >