Welcome back, contestants, to Countdown to 10,000 Season Two! Last week, the six teams remaining continued editing, but the drama started at the elimination ceremony. The Red Team, and, for the fourth time in a row, the Orange Team were up for elimination. Seeing his own elimination coming, TDAwesome15 revealed his secret to staying in the game; an alliance with Fedora Kid, an accusation that Fedora Kid denied. The Orange Team was unanimously voted off.
Red Team - 1534 to 1731 (197 edits)
Yellow Team - 1105 to 1129 (24 edits)
Green Team - 645 to 893 (248 edits)
- TotalDramaAddict - 645 to 893 (248 edits)
Blue Team - 2500 to 3000 (500 edits)
- Kgman04 - 2500 to 3000 (500 edits)
Beige Team - 3458 to 3736 (278 edits)
Once again this week, the two teams with the lowest edit count will be up for elimination. However, you'll have a shot to win immunity. You will have to answer these questions, and the first person to get them all right will win immunity for themselves and their team.
- What is the most visited article on the wiki? (The main page does not count)
- What was the first Featured Article?
- Who was the first Featured User?
- What was the first Featured Image uploaded by Nalyd Renrut? (NOTE: It was featured before September 2009, and the current version was not uploaded by Nalyd.)
- How many quotes have been featured in Featured Quote, not counting any featured after the August 15-22 quote.
- How many different people have competed in Countdown to 10,000? (Counting both seasons)
- Who has the highest edit count on the wiki?
- Continuing the last question, what is their edit count?
Congratulations to the Yellow Team for winning immunity this week, and to Kgman04 for setting a new record in Countdown history, first person to make 500 edits in one week. This week, the Red Team and Green Team are up for elimination. The other teams will now vote one of them off.