Welcome back to Countdown to 10,000 Season Six. Last week, the eliminated contestants earned a chance to return, the one who made the most edits in the week would return to the game. TDAwesome15 won and is back in the competition. For the fourth week, Fedora Kid made the most edits and won immunity. In the end, BarBar, the Countdown super-fan, was voted out of the game.
- CD-TDA - 8752 to 8824 (72 edits)
- Fedora Kid - 5237 to 5283 (46 edits)
- Neko-naito - 332 to 356 (24 edits)
- TDAwesome15 - 936 to 978 (42 edits)
- The Cartoon - 1393 to 1408 (15 edits)
- TotalDramaAddict - 3111 to 3131 (20 edits)
This week, the user who makes the least edits is automatically eliminated, and then another player will be voted out. The user who makes the most edits will have immunity.