Welcome back to Countdown to 10,000 Season Six. Last week, the contestants faced their first single elimination of the season. BarBar made the most edits and was able to win immunity. The remaining contestants voted out Bigez620, feeling he was less deserving of competing than they were.
- BarBar - BarBar - 1986 to 2007 (21 edits)
- CD-TDA - 8704 to 8752 (48 edits)
- Fedora Kid - 5166 to 5237 (71 edits)
- Neko-naito - 316 to 332 (16 edits)
- The Cartoon - 1385 to 1393 (8 edits)
- TotalDramaAddict - 3102 to 3111 (9 edits)
This week, the user who makes the most edits is immune, one contestant will be voted out.
The eliminated user who makes the most edits this week will be able to return to the game.
TDAwesome15 has made the most edits of all the eliminated contestants and will return to the game next week.
Fedora Kid has won immunity, the final six must now vote somebody out.