Welcome, back All-Stars, to Countdown to 10,000: All-Star Edition! Last week, the teams set out in an epic battle of editing. Webkinz Mania set a new record, making 563 edits in one week. In the end, the Excellent Editors lost when the Shooting Stars had almost twice their edit count. The Excellent Editors voted off CrashMan 85, who made the least edits.
- Bbhinton15 - 2753 to 2765 (12 edits)
- Courtney~Duncan~TDA - 5291 to 5391 (100 edits)
- Fedora Kid - 3032 to 3132 (100 edits)
- TDIFan13 - 4263 to 4292 (29 edits)
- TotalDramaAddict - 1868 to 1881 (13 edits)
- Webkinz Mania - 11675 to 11880 (205 edits)
Total edits: 459 edits
- Aimers - 2963 to 3080 (117 edits)
- Bigez620 - 2427 to 2506 (79 edits)
- Mygeto - 4451 to 4481 (30 edits)
- TDA ROCKS - 4559 to 4649 (90 edits)
Total Edits: 316 edits
As always, the team that makes the least combined amount of edits will vote somebody off. The same rules apply as last week.
This week, there will be a challenge. The first person to get all of these questions right - or if nobody gets them all right, whoever gets the most right - will win a prize revealed after they win.
- Which winner of a previous season of Countdown has made the most edits?
- How many edits did the person in question one make?
- Which Countdown contestant won the most challenges in season one?
- Which contestants have been eliminated then returned in the middle of a season of Countdown?
- Which two contestants received the most votes in Countdown season one, and how many votes were cast against each of them?
- How many votes were cast in season three?
Congrats, TotalDramaAddict, on winning the challenge. You have won immunity, and a special reward. I will reveal the reward after the next vote-off. However, TotalDramaAddict, you may pick one other person to have immunity as well as you. The person can be on your team or the other team. Please pick today.
Once again, the Excellent Editors must vote off a member of their team. Aimers is invincible.