Welcome back, contestants, to Countdown to 10,000! Last week, the fourteen contestants began their quest to become the Countdown Champion. The new Team Redemption twist was a game changer, surprising everybody. The Awesomettes, led by returning competitor TDAwesome15, won immunity the first week, sending The Jammers to elimination. Jam7 was almost voted off first yet again, but it was Gary the Gaget Dude who would become the first member of Team Redemption.
- Bridgette dj10 - 381 to 433 (52 edits)
- Comic - 589 to 712 (123 edits)
- JAEditor - 187 to 187 (0 edits)
- Jam7 - 1487 to 1483 (-4 edits)
- Politoed89 - 456 to 533 (77 edits)
- Uros Bjedov - 484 to 527 (43 edits)
Total Edits: 291 edits
- Barfy - 304 to 315 (11 edits)
- D-Codes - 277 to 278 (1 edit)
- *~*~ishni*~*~ - 456 to 730 (274 edits)
- Mikey - 1717 to 2000 (283 edits)
- Owenandheatherfan - 83 to 93 (10 edits)
- Silver - 888 to 938 (50 edits)
- TDAwesome15 - 188 to 220 (32 edits)
Total Edits: 661 edits
- Gary the Gaget Dude - 43 to 44 (1 edit)
This week, the team that makes the least total edits will vote somebody out of the game. On Team Redemption, Gary the Gaget Dude is immune this week and can edit as much or as little as he pleases.
Check these scoreboards out to track your progress through the contest, and use this to check your edit count. Good luck everyone. Watch this page for updates over the week.