Welcome, contestants, to Countdown to 10,000! As of now, your edit counts will be recorded every Saturday at 7:00. (Unless I sleep in, in which case, stay calm. They will be posted shortly after I wake up and remember the contest.)
- Bridgette dj10 - 315 to 381 (66 edits)
- Comic - 487 to 589 (102 edits)
- Gary the Gaget Dude - 26 to 43 (17 edits)
- JAEditor - 137 to 187 (50 edits)
- Jam7 - 1450 to 1487 (37 edits)
- Politoed89 - 338 to 456 (118 edits)
- Uros Bjedov - 422 to 484 (62 edits)
Total Edits: 452 edits
- Barfy - 299 to 304 (5 edits)
- D-Codes - 224 to 277 (53 edits)
- *~*~ishni*~*~ - 224 to 456 (232 edits)
- Mikey - 1352 to 1717 (365 edits)
- Owenandheatherfan - 64 to 83 (19 edits)
- Silver - 878 to 888 (10 edits)
- TDAwesome15 - 165 to 188 (23 edits)
Total Edits: 707 edits
This season, there are a few changes:
- If you make zero or fewer edits, you are automatically eliminated.
- If I receive numerous complaints of you fluffing, you may be expelled from the competition.
- Creating large amounts of redirects in order to gain edits is strictly prohibited.
- You may not vote for yourself.
- You may not quit.
- This season, when you are voted out, you are not out. After being voted out of the game, you will join Team Redemption. While a member of Team Redemption, you will continue editing. When another player is eliminated, you two will face off in an editing duel. The winner of the editing duel will stay on Team Redemption, the loser is out of the game for good. At a predetermined point, the last person on Team Redemption will return to the game.
If there are any questions about the rules, please comment below.
This week, the team that makes the least total edits will vote somebody out of the game.
Congratulations to The Awesomettes for wining this week. Jammers, you may vote anybody from your team off except for Politoed89, who made the most edits.