Welcome back, contestants, to Countdown to 10,000! Last week, JAEditor and Jam7 join Gary the Gaget Dude on Team Redemption. Gary the Gaget Dude won the editing battle, and will now face a new competitor. The Jammers struggled to compete, being four members against The Awesomettes' seven. Despite losing, The Jammers didn't have to vote anybody out when D-Codes was sent to Team Redemption.
The teams have been redone to make them move even.
- Barfy - 321 to 328 (7 edits)
- Bridgette dj10 - 465 to 503 (38 edits)
- *~*~ishni*~*~ - 895 to 957 (62 edits)
- Owenandheatherfan - 207 to 230 (23 edits)
- Politoed89 - 698 to 812 (114 edits)
Total Edits: 374 edits
- Comic - 866 to 905 (39 edits)
- Mikey - 2358 to 2682 (324 edits)
- Silver - 979 to 1002 (23 edits)
- TDAwesome15 - 230 to 230 (0 edits)
- Uros Bjedov - 670 to 778 (108 edits)
Total Edits: 494 edits
On Team Redemption, whoever makes the most edits will stay, while the other two will be eliminated.
The team that makes the least edits will vote somebody out.
For making 0 edits, TDAwesome15 is automatically eliminated.