Welcome back, contestants, to Countdown to 10,000! Last week, D-Codes joined Team Redemption. He won, and Gary the Gaget Dude was eliminated. Despite the team switch, The Jammers lost for the fourth consecutive week in a row. However, due to being banned, TDAwesome15 made no edits, and was automatically eliminated, and is now on Team Redemption.
- Barfy - 328 to 332 (4 edits)
- Bridgette dj10 - 503 to 507 (4 edits)
- *~*~ishni*~*~ - 957 to 1312 (355 edits)
- Owenandheatherfan - 230 to 278 (48 edits)
- Politoed89 - 812 to 944 (132 edits)
Total Edits: 544 edits
- Comic - 905 to 986 (81 edits)
- Mikey - 2682 to 3107 (425 edits)
- Silver - 1002 to 1037 (35 edits)
- Uros Bjedov - 778 to 1035 (257 edits)
Total Edits: 798 edits
On Team Redemption, whoever makes the most edits will stay, while the other two will be eliminated.
This week, there will be a test of teamwork. As opposed to the team with the most edits winning, the team with the greatest average of edits wins. That means we find the total score and divide it by the number of people on the team.
TDAwesome15 stays alive on Team Redemption.
The Jammers lose and must vote somebody off. *~*~ishni*~*~ is immune.