26. Courtney She used to be higher up on this, but World Tour caused her to drop waaaaay down. I mean, she just became a whiny little... well, you get the point. And Boyfriend Kisser din't help either.
25. Sadie She's a fat whiny fool.
24. Sierra Obsessive annoying super-fan. Didn't like her since her first appearance in Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special.
23. Eva Seriously needs a chill pill.
22. Justin Thinks he's so hot, but he's not. (Don't you love rhymes?)
21. Tyler I don't see what people like about him. He's an unfunny "extreme" klutz. And Greece's Pieces didn't help either.
20. Lindsay I don't see why some people like her... she's not funny. Even I felt sorry for Tyler!
19. Harold A world-class dorkus.
18. Geoff Liked him in Season 1, didn't like him in Season 2, started liking him again in Season 3.
17. Katie I'll tell you, she's a heckuva lot better than Sadie.
16. Blaineley Even though she was a diva, she was a funny diva.
15. Josh Josh and I share one thing- a love for catfights.
14. DJ I love animals, but not as much as him!
13. Chef Oooh, lucky number 13! Anywho, he's a funny guy.
12. Beth Very funny and sweet girl.
11. Izzy Crazy, Insane, and Totally Psycho... I love her.
10. Owen Sure, the fart jokes are dumb, but he's very funny.
10. LeShawna Love the "gangsta" speak.
9. Trent I only gave him this place 'cause... well, you know... wink wink. Even so, very funny and nice guy. I got freaked out by him in Season 2, but he was fine in Season 3.
8. Bridgette Great singing voice. I hope she and Ezekiel get together sometime!
7. Cody I was sad that he didn't win World Tour. He was very funny during Season 1 and he was great during Season 3. I was sad that he didn't make it to Season 2.
6. Heather She was a very good antagonist, but after she read Gwen's diary, she started going down on the list. I didn't like how she looked in TDA, but I started liking her again in World Tour.
5. Alejandro I love antagonists. So that's why I loved Alejandro. I think he deserved to win World Tour. He was a classy antagonist, and he didn't use his strength, which I think made him cool. He was manipulative, cruel, and evil... and I loved every minute of it.
4. Noah Noah is HILARIOUS. I love sarcasm. "Seriously, I mean Seriously?" and "Come DIE with us" say it all.
3. Duncan I love him. I don't get why people don't like him, because seriously, he's hilarious. I loved watching him beat up on Harold.
2. Chris McLean I don't see how you can't love this guy! Again with the sarcasm! However, I did enjoy watching him get dumped into the lake in The Very Last Episode, Really!
1. Ezekiel and Gwen Yes, it's a tie! These two are the most awesome! I loved Zeke the "Gangsta", and I also loved his spooky appearances and his eventual feral-ness (Don't know if that's a word, XD) in World Tour. Gwen is also awesome. I've loved her character since The Big Sleep. I think she deserved to win TDI. I loved when she got Heather with Harold's red ant farm!