This is a blog I'm making because I feel it needs to be said. It's about important wiki activities. And I'm typing really quickly so if I make some typos, sue me for being human. Anyways, I just wanted to say some stuff.
- Great way to communicate.
- Lots of socialization.
- Fun in general.
- Too much socialization distracts people from editing the wiki, the reason we're here.
- It gets really intense with fights sometimes.
- Lots of fun.
- Good way to interact with normal users, rollbacks, and admins.
- After almost every roleplay, a lot of arguements happen about:
- People vote other people off do to their interactions as a person, not a roleplayer.
- It's a cool feature to the wiki.
- It lets us know what the users think about the articles.
- Some users post horrible reasons, such as, "no no no" or "OLD".
- People tend to get very competitive, specifically in the Featured User section, and usually try to get pity votes or badmouth other users.
Well, this is what I think of big parts of the wiki. Overall, I feel pretty neutral about everything. Leave a comment. Thanks for reading.