Yo! Okay, I'm gonna make this part relatively short and sweet.
My name is Kitt! I already made an introductory blog two years ago, but I never really stayed on the wiki, so... yeah. I'm a former admin on the MLP Wiki (a phase in my life I'd rather forget). I'm a lifelong fan of Total Drama. My favorite characters from the original series are LeShawna (I HATE how the show canonically spells her name, it makes no sense), Heather, Gwen, Tyler, Noah, and a few others.
I have not watched RoTI (I know, I know, I should, but I kind of got the gist of it anyways).
I'm not really that interesting, but I hope to be good friends with you all!
|This article/section features spoilers. Continue reading at your own risk.|
Alright. Pahkitew Island. First of all, I am absolutely in LOVE with the character design for this season. It's wonderful. I love almost everything about it, and it's definitely looking to be one of my favorite seasons.
Now, onto the cast rankings! Best to worst (honestly, after the first two, the rest is kind of a toss-up).
- Jasmine. I love her. I loveeeee her. She's so great. I adore her leadership skills, survivability, and friendliness, I thought her accent was a bit jarring, but I think I've gotten used to it after the first few episodes. Maybe it's because she reminds me so much of myself (except extraordinarily tall)?
- Shawn. I love this zombie-obsessed freak. I like him for the same reason I love Jasmine, and I can't wait to see more of their interactions.
- Sky. Alright. People are calling her Zoey 2.0, but I honestly don't see it. Sky seems like a bright, intelligent girl with goals in mind (unlike Zoey, who's pretty flat a character tbh). Plus, she's an olympian! How can you not love her?
- Ella. I just love her enthusiasm, and her singing is so soothing. She's just so sweet, I can't hate her.
- Scarlett & Max. I like them both! Their dynamic is hilarious to me - evil "genius" whose sidekick actually does all the work. It's great.
- Topher. He probably hovers somewhere around here. Although the whole "ILOVEYOUSOMUCHCHRISMCLEAN" thing can get kind of annoying, he's a funny character and a nice to curve out addition to the cast.
- Dave. I just really like "the only rational one" characters.
- Sammy / Samey. I feel so bad for her, and I can't stand how her sister treats her. I love how she gave her a taste of her own medicine in episode 3.
- Rodney. Eh, he's funny and adorable, but that's kind of it.
- Leonard. Ehhh.
- Beardo. Ehhhhhhhhh.
- Amy. She's horrible. She's just mean for the SAKE of being mean - she really has no ambitions or reasons behind being such a horrible person. I wish she would've gotten more than a poisoned apple.
- Sugar. Hellspawn, much? She's so irritating, I can't STAND her. The way she treats Ella just makes me angry, and the fact she's based off of a little girl makes me even more angry. I wish she'd just get eliminated already.
Love: Jasmine, Shawn, Sky, Ella, Scarlett
Like: Max, Topher, Dave, Sammy, Rodney (?)
Alright: Leonard, Beardo
Hate: Sugar, Amy
So that's it!
Also, a question I have!
Are we allowed to reupload HQ pictures over low quality pictures we find? I've seen a couple LQ pictures of the last few episodes, and I'm wondering if I could click "Upload a new version of this file" to replace some of them. Thanks!