FANDOM

Delcattylover3

aka Delcatty

  • I live in Castelia City in Unova
  • My occupation is Pokemon
  • I am 25% chance of being male 75% chance of being female

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.