Ok, there is a BIG possibility that producers make a season 5, so I was thinking, what will happen whit the love rectangle?
I think there are two possibilities:
1.Duncan and Gwen remain together.
- In the first one, Trent and Courtney could get together or they could date someone else. (Or just remain single witch I doubt)
2.Courtney and Duncan get back together, and Gwen most likely gets back whit Trent.
- Gwen could also start to date Cody, however, due to Sierra’s attraction to him, I doubt so.
I want your opinion, which option would you like better? I wrote down the pros of each option.
- Duncan and Gwen seem to really like each other.
- They have a big pilot and story supporting Gwuncan.
- Gwuncan relationship could be improved in season 5.
- Courtney deserves something better than a jerk that cheats on her.
- Trent deserves someone who really likes him and accepts him.
- If the triangle thing was over, producers could give the underdogs more screen-time
- (You can possibly think in others)
- At TDI Duncey and Gwent were really supported by fans.
- Gwen deserves something better than a jerk who decided to cheat instead of breaking up first.
- Courtney seems to love Duncan.
- Trent seems to have matured, and I doubt he’ll act as crazy as he did in TDA.
- (You can think in others)
I’ll choose option 1, not only because I’m a Gwuncan supporter, also because I think that after TREE seasons of a sub-plot, TREE seasons of stealing camera from characters like Noah, Cody, Ezekiel, Tyler, Eva, and others; if producers decided returning things back as they were at TDI, it will be just unfair and a waste of time (waste of almost four seasons actually) in my opinion.