Hi, I found all this stuff on Fresh TV twitter and I wanted to share it here, I haven't seen any blog posts talking about it.
- Mike and Zoey will likely NOT return due to their controversy
- Duncan's natural hair is black and brown for Gwen
- The one in the TDRR finale was Sky's big sister
- At one point in RR they planned a finale with Sisters vs Police Cadets, but never with Best Friends
- No deaths on the show, only a couple of interns died
- The ballooned contestants are alive, they popped out over a lake (so basically it was safer than the flush/hurl/drop/cannon of shame)
- Lindsay and Tyler are broken up and single. Tom Mcgillis confirmed.
- Mike and Zoey most likely live together.
Read more >
This isn't just Christine on twitter, she asks to the prod…
Dawn has passed the audition for The Voice of Italy and she is joining the competition:
It's a shame I can't find her introduction on Youtube, she is the leader of a celtic clan, she lives in close contact with nature and mother earth, her name is actually Denise but yeah she is VERY similiar to Dawn. I thought it would have been cool to post it.Read more >
Heather changes her hairstyle all the time in TD, more than any other contestants, and we even have an article for it. So what's your favorite? And what's your least favorite one?
Best - the ponytail in TDAS and some episodes of TDI, I actually thought I'd hate it when I first saw the pics of season 5, my favorite hairstyle before that was the long hair in TDI, now I prefer the ponytail because it's... less rectangular than her long hair. It looks really nice.
Worst - The red wig from the prehistoric challenge in TDA, that's way too off for Heather, she was better as bald in that season.Read more >
Hello folks, in this blog I want to talk about some of my personal opinions about Total Drama, which I believe are rather unpopular on the wiki, not because I want to make anybody angry, it's just for fun, I got inspiration from a forum.
- Total Drama Island is overrated: Overall it's my #2 favorite season, but it's not the top of a tower as people say, it's very different from the following seasons, some things are better, some worse. First, there aren't any plot arcs during TDI, unlike the other seasons, there are only episodic stories, the only exceptions are love stories, Gwen vs Heather, and Heather's alliances, but I believe some of the following seasons had much more creativity with the storylines; some of the characters are off compa…Read more >
I'm still putting the spoiler warning however there's no big spoilers in this blog post, because I'm not saying who's been eliminated (I think you know the first one), however it's still dangerous if you don't wish to know certain particulars about the storylines and characters.
I'd say these 2 episodes were pretty cool, I still can't tell if this cast is better than TDRI's, but I can assure you it's very different, there are quite a lot of variations and surprises, many roles and storylines aren't very clear yet, as of episode 2.
- Sugar: she acts like a queen, a first lady, so yes she is a bit like Ann Marie but not that vamp, she actually likes to get dirty, interacts with pigs (there's a funny joke about that, she looks down to see if he…
Read more >