I've been thinking for a while. Since Fresh TV has parodied two reality shows, "Survivor" and "The Amazing Race". What if they decide to parody more? I know many other reality shows have been mentioned within the show itself. But still, what if they went somewhere with those? Or others like the ones listed here; and my opinions on who could compete for each:
- "Big Brother"
- Owen, Lindsay, Beth, Dawn, Sam, Scott, B, Shawn, Leonard, Sugar, Max
- "Top Chef"
- DJ, Chef Hatchet, Geoff, Courtney, Rodney, Ella
- "Next Top Model"
- Lindsay, Heather, Zoey, Anne Maria, Dakota, Amy, Samey, Taylor, Leshawna
- "The Bachelor/Bachelorette"
- Bachelor: Courtney, Gwen, Anne Maria, Sugar, Ella, Izzy, Eva, Lindsay
- Bachelorette: Trent, Justin, DJ, Cody, Harold, Lightning, B, Scott, Dave, Topher, Rodney
- "The Biggest Loser"
- Owen, Justin, Sam, Staci, Dakota, Max
- "The Apprentice"
- Courtney, Izzy, Harold, Duncan, Cameron, Brick, Scarlett
- "The Mole"
- Amy, Samey, Mickey, Jay
- Alejandro, Heather, Noah, Duncan, Harold, B, Scott, Mike, Max, Scarlett
So I ask, what reality shows do you think should be Total Drama-ed? What contestants could you see participating for each? And how would it work?
Who knows? Maybe we'll see more of the "Reality TV Pros". Just a thought.