Well, it's happened. Another user quit because of the drama on this wiki. Recently, many users have been quitting due to this predicament. And this is not a blog to tell you to stop the drama. This is not a blog to blame you for these users quitting. This is a blog that will help you deal with the drama.
Yes, the drama in the IRC has been unbearable for some lately, but, you have to face the facts; drama is everywhere. Even though you leave the wiki, you will still find drama around your house, in school, all around the town, and all around the world. Drama may be a pesky thing, but after a while, you have to learn to deal with the drama that goes on, because, let's face it, there's no escaping drama throughout your life.
I know that some users haven't been getting along lately and have been fighting constantly, but you need to understand, there will always be a time when differences are met and arguments commence. I would like to say that it always is going to be a happy-go-lucky-sunshiney-wiki, but I can't. Not to say this is a bad thing, because disagreements are a natural part of life. And even though there are fights between users a lot, most of the time we end okay, right?
So instead of quitting when you see drama in the IRC, I think you should follow these suggestions. I call them "Drama's No Biggie". *snickers*
- Try to resort to another chatroom until the fighting between the two separates. Inform the others non-involved in the fight of the chatroom.
- Do not, under any circumstance, invade in the fight. We know sometimes you would like to try and help the two stop arguing or want to voice your opinion about a certain person involved, but it just causes more drama then before, so please stay out of the fight.
- Keep your cool by understanding that arguments happen a lot, and you should not get mad over this one.
- Leave the chatroom until the argument dissolves, and provide yourself with a food rich in grains.
- Talk to one of the administrators or a close friend and tell them how you feel about the argument, if you are upset by it.
These are all of my suggestions, if you have anymore, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nah, just kidding, but comment on this blog your suggestions. I hope this helps, have a good day.--Bigez watchin' you at all times. 18:30, July 6, 2011 (UTC)