Link to the previous parts...
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 1: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial_Part_2
If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
So a bunch of incidents happen like Noah, Brick, Dawn, Duncan, Zoey, Izzy and Max tried to save Sky pnly for things to get bad and get Monokuma mad enough to start a motive called The Sabotuer's game. Long story short, Topher fell of a radio tower while the game was happening so now the question is who killed him and is it the Sabotuer?
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
|No. Alive: 28|
Looks like I need another vote to kick this off! Please vote two FEMALES who would like to see as victims. Also Sky is back and the recap for the previous episode will come once I start updating the story. Until then please just vote and enjoy the story I present so far.
PoV: Samey (My pick)
- After the trial, Samey becomes worried for Bridgette since Geoff was just executed, however she thinks asking Sky about what she knows is too much of a priority to ignore. She decides to confront her once she goes back to Gwen and Scarlett to gather evidence on who the Sabotuer could be. Gwen thinks the Sabotuer must be somebody who was near one of the entrances of the maze while Scarlett believes it was somebody who can come up with plans in an instant.
- After discussing she decides to have a talk with Zoey and Cameron who were working on the musuem that Sierra started before she was killed. They were trying to make a dedicated exhibit for each of the fallen and now their doing Courtney and DJ since they took a break after making one for Mike. They want to do this quickly in order to get to Geoff and Topher, though Samey thinks the reason why they want to make it quick was because of the live model of Chris that Topher own. Trent said that they'll move the weird stuff in the back part and put a safe code in it to make sure no one could grab any of it.
- While going to the girl's cabin to meet up with Sky, Samey sees both LeShawna and Eva confronting Monokuma about a new location. Monokuma said he planned to release one today, but complication with The System has made it difficult to implement the new locations. When asked by what system by Izzy, a blackout happens and all the doors in the cabin closes. You can even hear the panic scream of Owen. Monokuma said that's the system and they must be good little girls while he check on it. Afterwards he's gone.
- Realizing it's very unlikely that she can talk to Sky while the blackout is happening, Samey took a walk and sees Katie and Sam conspiring something. It seems both are talking about the Sabotuer but they both have plans against them. Samey tries to intervene and tell them that they shouldn't kill the Sabotuer. Sam said he doesn't want to, but he will if he has to while Katie says she simply doesn't care and walks away. Sam explain Katie is just extremely depress since Sadie was killed.
- The blackout ends and Samey confronts Sky about what she knows. Sky also says that what she knows will cause a lot of drama and that only when the Sabotuer is captured and killed she'll talk. Samey ask why would she say that, and Sky replies it's for the good of everyone and not just herself. She then walks away while calling Zoey and Lindsay asking them if they have an answer. Samey is more curious about what Sky is planning.
- The days ends and Samey just laments on what Sky said. She decides that she'll think more about it tomorrow as she falls asleep thinking about the drama the Sabotuer made and any clues that might point who the Sabotuer is.
- Samey decides to ask Gwen and Lindsay about Bridgette and surprisingly they said that she doesn't seem affected. They don't understand why and is worried that this might be all an act. Samey remembers her words to Geoff and realize she isn't being depress in order to keep her word to Geoff. Smaey finds strength in her conviction.
- Samey then decide to ask Sky about the what she knows again, but Sky only replies that if they find the Sabotuer as soon as possible then she'll say something. Samey decides to investigate the entrances of the maze like Gwen suggested along with Sam and Katie. There however they see both Rodney and Cameron searching the place to but running away when there being approach. Sam thinks that both of them are trying to find the Sabotuer.
- Samey decides to check on the musuem to see how is it going on there. She sees Sky, Lightning, Eva and Scott carry out some stuff in order to move inside a safe in the girls cabin. When Samey ask about what safe, Trent tells her that in the attic in the houses have a big safe, but they never really brought it up since it wasn't important. When asked if there was another at the boy's cabin, Trent said yes but he notices Rodney was staying there for a while.
- While the group is moving the stuff, Samey notice Cody and Tyler doing something behind the cabin. It looks like their tryng to get in the rooftop and when confronted by Samey and LeShawna who notices them climbing up they found out they were practicing for a plan to sneak inside the girl's cabin through the chimney on the roof. Because of this LeShawna ask Harold to keep an eye out every night in case Cody and Tyler does try it. LeShawna also takes Cody camera and brings it back to the cabin with her. Samey can't help but notice that someone could still use the laundry line in order to use it as a tightrow to get to the other cabin's roof.
- Eva and Brick decides to confront Monokuma about the new locations, but Monokuma kept saying he can't show them since he's really having trouble with The System. With that said Brick gets zap and when asked what happen it turns out Brick was stepping on the wire giving electricity to the cabin. Harold comes in and express his worry for a wire that seems so brittle giving the energy to the cabin due to it might causing a new blackout like yesterday.
- Samey shares the info she has with Sky, Jasmine and Shawn because she was gain Sky's trust while also trusting the other two for being her friends in TDPI. Jasmine and Shawn promises to see anymore info about the Sabotuer or the Mastermind as soon as possible while Sky just smirks saying she knew something. Smaey gets worried but is too tired to ask her more about.
- Getting worried about Bridgette, Samey decides to check on her which by her surprise is smiling. She said that while it really tears her up inside that Geoff is gone she won't show any despair so she can keep her word with Geoff. Samey remembering she was in the control room which the Sabotuer was, ask her if she has any info or idea on who the Sabotuer is. She said that Sam and Cameron asked her about it before and said that all she can think is that the Sabotuer is good with machinery since everything was working in the control room like the airconditioner and the microwave until she and Geoff had a struggle with Topher which broke everything. Samey is more concern about what is Cameron up to.
- Deciding to see if Brick has info, she tries to look for him only to find out from Max and Zoey that he went inside the maze thought the entrance of the beach. There she sees him with Duncan and Scott hiding somethings in a secret part of the maze, that Duncan found before, which looks a bunch of items capable of being weaponry like sickles, pickaxes, a bunch of boulders and a bust of Chris. They said that they were planning on hiding it all at the safe, but they were nervous about Trent and Eva since they were acting a little tense and they knew about the safe's entry code along with the others who place the weapons inside. Monokuma then appears which made Scott question how did he know about the place only to point a camera. Monokuma said he could see everything there in the control room which makes Duncan and Brick sweat a bit.
- Samey now more curious about the safe more then ever decides to see if it's any different then the one in the girl's cabin. However when they arrive it turns out Rodney is stuck in the chimney due to being too big. It turns out Jasmine had Rodney try it to see if anyone could really climb up the roof and then get in through the chimney. It looks like someone as big can't fit the chimney but someone like Sam or LeShawna's size can. Jasmine then tries to climb up the roof to free Rodney but Sky got their first by the clothes line and spring board herself up there.
- LeShawna then approaches Samey if she could do something about the Sabotuer since she felt like she hasn't contributed much to the team. Samey said that she should keep an eye at night time since the Sabotuer seems to make their move everynight. LeShawna said she'll have somebody position in the windows in each of the cabins so no one can get escape the cabin. Samey thanks her, but LeShawna thinks it's not enough and decides to talk to Zoey and Jasmine in what else she can do.
- Samey checks on the safe on the boys cabin and finds out the password is a number combination unlike the girls which is a word combination. Rodney and Cameron comes in and ask what she's doing there and before she could explain they ask her to leave the place. Samey oblige, but she feels like somebody is watching only to run to Dawn and Izzy who came to see Noah. She has heard from Lindsay rumors about them meeting up with Noah which she didn't believe at first until now.
- Samey wakes up around 5:00 AM sees that Lindsay and Zoey are looking around the winows and realize these were the people LeShawna to keep an eye out of the group. Lindsay actually was the one who volunteered both of them which annoyed Zoey. However the way Zoey spoke makes it sound like she had other plans that night.
- Samey decides to see how the island is like at night only to see some shovels. She noticed muddy footprints and it leads and reveal both Brick and Scott has been digging around in order to find more weapons however they accidentally made a temporary blackout when they stepped on the wire again. Which is why Trent and Shawn are keeping an eye on them.
- At the morning when Zoey and Sam ask about what was inside the safe, Cameron starts to act paranoid and says that he can't say anything. He knows that they'll make a plan to get him killed if they find out what's inside. He grabs a spear in the attic and tells them to stay back from him.This worries the two friends when they try to have Dawn help them, Dawn seems to more distant and is always hanging out with Noah or Gwen.
- Samey notices Rodney awlays being tired and he said that he was staying up all night. He doesn't say why, but Samey notices that he has an unusual looking gun which made Samey think he was guarding something, since she doubts Rodney would kill somebody.
- Samey then notices Sky and Jasmine talking, only for Jasmine to brush her off saying she's too busy. It looks like she has been preparing a lot with the musuem along with Owen and Lightning who are the muscle in editing everything. However it seems like Owen misplace a pack of candles which makes Jasmine worried.
- Samey then decide to see if Gwen is fine only to see her and LeShawna collection oil since the fuel for the boats have ran out and they need them to get to Boney Island to collect sutff to donate in the musuem. Samey helps them carry the cannisters to the docks where Jasmine waiting. Shawn however notices the boat needs maintanance which is why Jasmine plans to get them fix later.
- After dinner Samey went to bed...
DAY 5 Early Morning!!!:
- Samey wakes up and notices everyone is panicking. It seems like a blackout has occured and the windows and doors have been stuck. Everyone tries to get inside until Eva breaks a window. They see the guys also have struggle with it saying the same thing happen to them. But before they could discuss about what happened, a fire seems to occur at a cliff and they see somebody burning. When they arrive they don't see anyone, however they hear screams and Monokuma Body Discovery Announcement.
IT CAME FROM THE SAFE OF THE BOYS CABIN AND THEY SAW HAROLD, NOAH AND TYLER CALLING FOR HELP! BECAUSE THEY DISCOVERED THE BODY OF LESHAWNA HAVING BEEN SHOT IN THE CHEST.
IT WASN'T THE END AS SCREAMING COULD BE HEARD IN THE GIRL'S CABIN. THERE IN THE SAFE AT THE ATTIC WAS IZZY, EVA AND SKY WHO FOUND SOMEBODY WITH A SPEAR IN HIS STOMACH. IT WAS RODNEY NOW DEAD!