If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
In the last part of Total Drama: Danganronpa we had the double the trial due to double the killers and victims. Mike, Anne-Marie and Courtney were all killed and while the first two was a seperate case against Courtney's murder, both still needed to be solve in order to make sure an unknown killer won't just run around free. In the end two killers were revealed...Izzy who murderer Mike after his evil personality returned and killer Anne-Marie and DJ who killed Courtney by using the force of nature.
When it came to the time to execute one of the two, Izzy was spared due to her motive being self-defense and DJ was sent to his death. Lots of animals and a giant robot bear, try figuring out what happened. Anywho now were in the part where there is only 30 remaining contestants and among them are two villains needing to be stop. Who'll be the one to die next and who'll be their killer? Find out in this part!
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
Now before we get to the next part, I want to ask everyone a question. I already made the victim choice for the case, but I would like to hear from you guys who should be the next person to die and why. It helps me plan out who could I pick as killers since I want to always keep things interesting. Leave it in the comments below and I'll see what I can gain from this enlightening experience.
- Brick immedietly ran to the secret meeting, which was at the beach where Noah and the others made a rumor about there having mines. They chose that area because Zoey notices that even though it had a microphone, Monokuma didn't place a camera there. They communicate with each other by pen and paper even though it was annoying for Max.
- The plan was simply to distract Monokuma by a call-out from Zoey and Noah about Sky, while other three would try to get in the cave and free Sky. When Noah leaves in order to take care of some business with Owen, (Brick however thinks that Noah is up to something else) Dawn says that she has a bad feeling about Sky if she ever join the group since she said something isn't right with Sky. Max thinks that she's being scarred and leaves. Zoey said she has another strategy and plans to get extra help, but Dawn thinks it not a good idea.
- Brick deciding to leave the area an hour after Dawn in order to not look suspicious decides to dig around the sand. However while he was doing that, Topher suddenly ambushes him and confronts him about being the Sabotuer. Brick ask why and Topher reminds him about the nuclear bomb and it's pretty obvious that's what the Sabotuer would try to get. Brick tries to explain himself however his foot accidentally reveals a secret entrance metal door and both hima nd Topher look nervous. Topher ask him what's going on and Brick replies with a confusing response.
- Topher and Brick decides to leave, however Brick saw Scott snooping around Courtney's cabin. He gets Topher to leave the place so he can confront the country boy. Scott claimed that he was trying to evidence about the Sabotuer, however the only thing he found was a picture book. Brick saws someof the picture about him and Courtney in all-star and decides to stay quiet. Scott vows to get the Sabotuer before the end of this mess.
- Brick wanting to have a light-heartening mood decides to check on theater. Geoff, Trent and Rodney decided to rally up a movie party in order for them to be in a brighter mood after what happened in the Class Trial. While some people like Scarlett, Gwen, Cody and surprising Samey found this unfitting, the rest decided to go all in and brought there favorite movies. Brick however believes the reason why they did it was so Rodney would pick up DJ's stuff without anybody seeing.
- While the party goes on, Brick saw Trent trying to sneak out so he went after him. Trent says that he feels uneasy due to the past few days. He feels like any day someone will be dead and they'll never be with them again. He know he can't bring them back, but he can remember them. He has songs dedicated to each of them and he's been straining himself to get them all done, which is why he tried to leave early.
- Bridgette overheards and tells him not to worry. She informs them that Geoff was going to make a dedication movie to them by the end of the party. Brick tries to get him to join, but Trent says he shouldn't since he needs to do his role in preserving the dead.
- Brick decides to also leave thinking this might be a good opportunity to find evidence on either the Mastermind or the Sabotuer, However while he tried to go inside B's cabin in order to see if B left anything important, he saw Topher knockong on the grass until he heard a clank. He started digging until a metal door reveals itself, however Monokuma comes in and explain to Topher that this door will lead somewhere secret, but no can come in until a certain event will occur. Brick doesn't understand what this mean and decides to run away.
- Geoff catches up to him and ask what's wrong. Brick tries to hide something, but Geoff finds it strange. Bridgette then comes in and ask about the thing in the beach and Brick ignores the question. Lastly Harold comes in and tells them that they got to do something.
- When they got to be alone, Harold tells Brick he knows about the escape plan. That he was planning to get Sky out and he was working with Noah and Dawn to do it. Brick ask how he knew and Harold just said that he had a feeling. He takes pride in his own intuition. He tells him to be careful because he doesn't personally think having Sky back is worth the risk their taking especially with the three of them being involve. Brick begins to waver his confidence when he goes to sleep.
- Brick now being concern about the operation decides to confront Noah and Dawn about the plan. He expressed his concern on what might happen to them and the group if they decide to go through with this. Noah tells him then to quit if he wants, but he and Dawn won't stop. Brick tried to explain things rationally, but Noah reveals his real motive isn't to save Sky. but due to an ulterior motive that he won't share to Brick. Dawn however knows what it is which leads Brick to be suspicious and Noah on what he's been doing.
- Brick continue to contemplate about the plan, until Duncan arrives and tries to talk about the heist. When Brick mention that he might drop out, Duncan calls him an idiot. Sure he won't be in any danger if he doesn't go through with it, but does he rather be trap here for the rest of his life. This is his opportunity to fight back against Monokuma and if he isn't going to take it then there is nothing going to change about the situation. This lead Brick to remember the speech of one his generals during the first year of his training.
- Brick decides to try talking to Zoey about her opinion, however Scott comes in and tells him to come with him. He leads Brick to a new location, which Monokuma announced about a hours earlier at breakfast. They were three new locations, a radio tower, an observatory and automobile shop. Scott takes him inside the observatory asking what this place is since they were none back in his home. Cameron tries to explain it, but this just lead Scott to be more confuse. Trent appears and ask if the giant telescope is workable, which Cameron explain that it does...but it can only be pointed around the island and not at the sky. He said that this place would be a good vantage point. Trent decides to keep note about that.
- In the radio tower, Scarlett, Max, Katie Lightning and Cody are there. Lightning is climing up and down on the stairs in order to trai up while Max rants that he'll make this his next base, but Scarlett just tell everyone to dismiss him and his annoying ranting. Katie however said that she wouldn't surprise if someone would ever use this place for a crime since nothing good ever happens inside a tower. Cody informs Brick that the tower upstairs isn't working due to the radios being disconnected. Scarlett however claims the radio tower is repairable if the right person handles it which Scott decides to remember.
- At the automobile shop, Brick tells Scott to leave since the rescue team is there. Zoey is thinking on which boat they can use for the rescue mission. Dawn suggest something easy and doesn't release polluted smug, but Duncan says the importance is speed and size so he choice a small but very speedy speedboat. Brick ask Zoey and Dawn what he should do since he has doubt with the mission, which Zoey says that he shouldn't force himself to try, but that won't help in the fight against Monokuma. Dawn however says to pick what he believes a soldier would do and then tell him to think it over the day since the mission will take place tomorrow.
- He decides to have quick walk around the toystore to clear his mind, but then he saw Topher again with a metal detector around the flower house. Topher then placed a peg on the place the metal detector began to detect something and then ran off. Brick wonders what's happening until he sees Cameron through the window of the flower house hiding inside which he wanted to confront but not to when he saw Monokuma berating Cameron not to try getting in the secret door.
- Brick now wanting to get to bed early was now confronted by Izzy. When she ask if he'll do it, Brick says his doubt. He ask why Izzy is doing t and she says it's in order to make Zoey happy since she was the one who took Mike's life away. Izzy says that saving Sky might make more people here and it could be worth the risk seeing that it'll give hope to the rest. Brick contemplates this and decides to make a final choice. He'll announce it to them tomorrow and he went back to his room to rest.
- Brick was ready to meet up with Noah and Dawn who is the ones in charge of the plan, but runs to Trent and Katie who confronts Brick about the metal door in the beach. Brick pretends he doesn't know, but Trent doesn't buy it since he's always there at the afternoon. Katie threatens to tell everyone about the secret, but Trent stips her. he says that they won't say anything about it to anyone since they want Brick to do it. They want to trust Brick so they'll give him the chance to prove it. This is now giving more pressure towards Brick.
- In his way too the beach, he finds Geoff and Bridgette trying to console Tyler. It seems something happened to him which cause him to lose memory, but Brick has no idea what is it. He only gets to overhear from Lindsay that she went to grab alcohol for Tyler when he injured himself. Only to accidentally grab a needle and injected Tyler. Tyler started to act strange and was found by Geoff and Bridgette when Lindsay was looking for help. Brick wonders if this might be important some time later.
- The time to make a choice has come. Noah ask for his final answer and Brick says...
TO BE CONTINUE!!!
- Brick decides to go through with it. He realized that they have to show some type of fighting back towards Monokuma if they want to escape. He knows his life is endanger if he does this, but he doesn't care as long as he can be an assest to his fellow comrades. This lead the group to praise him for the choice even Max who says that he could be his personal minion if he ever wants to join him.
- In order to make preparation for the rescue mission, Duncan and Brick transported the speedboat from the automobile shop to the water by a tow truck that they fixed themselves. Brick's job is to make sure no would be around to see them doing it by having a radar that Zoey asked Cameron which had the ability to detect someone in 1 kilometer. Duncan told him to make sure not to get nervous since a good escape only happens when everyone is under control.
- After getting the speedboat in the water, Brick decides to go back to the cabin in order to rest before the big move. He encounters Cameron who asked him why Zoey got him to make a radar. Brick tries to lie, which lead Cameron to feel hurted and ran away while trying not to cry. Geoff asked him what happened, but Brick stayed quiet. Geoff just said that he wants to trust Brick but he isn';t sure if he can.
- Nighttime came and after helping Trent make some of the songs by getting supplies for him, Brick traveled to the beach to meet up Dawn, Max, Izzy and Duncan. Noah and Zoey was going to to distract Monokuma by confronting him aboutt he hidden which will be the opportunity for the five to rescue Sky. Dawn was the one in charge of driving the boat while Izzy and Max was the distraction. Then Duncan and Brick will try and rescue Sky in her cell.
- Max and Izzy started to mess with the equipment of the cave, while Monokuma was bust arguing with Noah and Zoey in the far end of the island from the cave. Brick and Duncan tried to find Sky, but kept running to these rooms that leads stairways up to some close metal doors. Duncan maps these areas to know where these doors are in the island.
- They finally reach Sky, who was inside a cell busy writing in some sort of notebook. Sky threw it under her floor pretending like it doesn't exist when Duncan questions her about it. Brick breaks her out by destroying the lock while Duncan tries to check the things inside the cavern. Unfortunately he didn't have enough time to understand what they were since Izzy blew a whistle that Monokuma was coming.
- They reach the boat with Sky after meeting up with Max and Izzy, but Sky was acting a little different. She was a bit more untrusting and insensitive, which cause Brick to wonder why is that. Duncan believes it's just her getting crancky about her capture, but the talk wouldn't last longer because Monokuma appeared. Monokuma said he was disappointed about the contestants actions, but he won't execute them. However he said he'll take Sky back and return her to the group if they could pass another Class Trial.
- Brick tries to argue no Class Trial will happen after Max's failed attempt to threaten Monokuma, but Monokuma assures a murder will happen due to a motive that will happen tomorrow. Izzy feels even more guilty since another murder might happen but Duncan and Max are use to it so they don't act to surprise. Dawn however believes this is a good thing because she has a feeling that one of the two malevolent pressense in the island will fall soon due to this events. Brick wonders who she's talking about.
- Brick meets up Noah and Zoey and tells them about the what happened. Zoey is hurt about the sudden result, but Noah isn't surprise. Zoey accuse him of not caring, which Noah replies that he looks at things realistically. There is no way all of them will escape so he is always ready to see someone go. When Zoey accuses him about Owen and if he died, Noah said he would be upset but he can't do anything about it so he would accept. He then accuse her of not accepting Mike's death, which Zoey argues that she does and because she does she wants nobody else to die and suffer like Mike did. Noah said she's being idealistic which leads Brick to intervene, He explains that both should respect the others belief and must understand how the situation goes in order for them to survive. Both just walk away.
- Trent comes in to meet up with Brick and takes him somewhere to see something. It was Geoff and Bridgette playing in the beach which Brick himself is happy about. He had a good laugh to when he saw Geoff fall of his dark blue surfboard while Bridgette balances well with her light blue one. He wished that something like this would continue on so that everyone would be hopeful and Brick replies he also. He did notice that Geoff and Bridgette were near the metal door, but doesn't say anything.
- Breakfast came and Scarlett talks to Brick. She asked him why was Cameron getting on her about the mysteries of the island, but Brick doesn't know. When asked about who she thinks is the Sabotuer and the Mastermind, Scarlett makes a confident answer that the they are seperate people. Most likely enemies who is trying one up the other. When Brick asked who she think it is, Scarlett just scoffs and says that it has to be the quieter ones since they don't bring themselves to much attention.
- Monokuma comes in to ruin the mood and announce the motive there, then and now. The others are confuse, but the rescue understands what he means. Monokuma prepared a clip show about the Sabotuer's action and then announce he motive to be the Sabotuer's Game. Everyone is confuse what this is, and when Monokuma was about to explain it...
GEOFF CAME RUNNING FOR HELP. HE PLACE SOMEBODY IN THE BEACH WHO IS CLEARLY BLEEDING. IT WAS BRIDGETTE WHO'S HEAD WAS GIVING AWAY A RED LIQUID FROM HER FOREHEAD.
- Jasmine check-up Bridgette since she had experience in medicine before. It looks like the injury isn't fatal, but it should be bandage so the bleeding will stop. When Shawn gets suspicious and ask Geoff how did this happen, Geoff said that when Bridgette went surfing with him, she fell and landed her head on the sand. Cody is confuse about this because Bridgette wouldn't get a head wound like that if it was just sand. Topher smirks acting like he knows something.about this.
- Monokuma calls people attention again to explain more about the Sabotuer's game. The Sabotuer will have full control of the island until a murder occurs. The Sabotuer will leave a bunch of headphones that everyone must wear which will give everyone certain instructions they must follow. If anyone tries to break them then the Sabotuer will have the chance to trigger traps. While it means that if someone dies from the traps, the Sabotuer becomes the blacken, it also means anyone could really die.
- Eva tries to call it a bluff, but when Monokuma tells all of them to put one of the headphones, instructions were given to look outside the window. They saw the jeep that Brick and Duncan use blow it up and the voice giving the instructions had said that this is only a warning. Anyone else trying to do something like defy them will result into something bigger. Tyler said they might as well put them on.
- The instructions were now given, it looks like half of the people are going to miscallenous locations in groups of three while the other half were sent to the forest with shovels that the Sabotuer laid out in the back of the mess hall. Brick, Harold and Zoey were part of the group and knew where this was heading. Like Brick predicted it was to dig around the place for weapons. Brick's main theory is that the Sabotuers want to get there hands on the nuclear grenade.
- They kept all day, but never found the grenade. When they returned to the other group, some of them look hurt while others are tired. Scarlett tried to ask what happened, but Trent said that they can't say, but they'll find out soon enough tomorrow.
- Brick and Harold discuss strategy and then realize something about the Sabotuer. How were they able to get headphones like these to work and where are they sending these signals? Harold will try solving this answer tomorrow.
Someone is going to die that day. Have a prediction on who? Leave in the comment below and stay tune to Total Drama Danganronpa.
A little delay so it's time to do something to make-up the fact I didn't get to update. Which is...TDDR Awards! As of now there has been 8 killers so at the very least half of the killers had been completed. What I would like to do now is for the people to vote below there favorite killer! I know this sounds so odd, but really I have been so messy I don't have much time to think. Anyway think this through and have fun.
- Waking up from his sleep, Brick finds out he isn't in his bed. He find himself trap inside the automobile shop with Tyler, Harold and Zoey. It looks like they were taking at night while they were sleeping and was transported in there. Zoey saw that one of the trucks inside the shop was leaking oil so she believes they were carried by that truck but she thinks it doesn't explain a stingy smell she smelled when she just woke up. When Tyler tries to get out, he finds out the garage door and the entrance was block. Harold notices that they have there headphones on and then a message was give.
- They are trap in the room until they could solve the puzzle, but they must act quickly since the truck is licking oil slowly which will lead towards a lighter. If the oil reaches it then the Sabotuer will remote control the lighter to light it on fire. The puzzle was that inside one of the engines in a pile of scrap vechicular parts is a key. They must use that to open the entrance which they must get out from. The Sabotuer also promise not to activate the lighter if that happens.
- Tyler and Brick immediately dive in the junk pile in order to find the key, but after three failed attempts, they realize the oil was already 1/4 there. Zoey thinks there might be a clue to find out which engine it is, until Harold brings up a book.
- It shows all the entries of what cars should be here. Zoey didn't get it at first, until Brick realize what this clue was. It was telling that there must be an engine not part of the book, which is because the Sabotuer place one of there own here. Tyler says that they might be overthinking it due to the book, but Harold brings up that this was in the library at first so there must be a reason why it was move here. Zoey now gets that it was because the Sabotuer left it as a hint.
- The oil is about 7/8 through the way and yet they couldn't find the engine. Tyler begins to panic and Brick tries to get rid the oil by wiping it off or covering it with his boot, but the oil spills have begun to increase meaning Brick can't stop all of them. Harold tries to see what among these engines could be a fake, but Zoey was the one found the solution. She notice that all the engines are black because of them being use, but she smells paint on one of them. She was able to tell which one it was then break it. It release a key that Zoey immediately use to open the door.
- They were able to escape without the building lighting on fire, but Tyler was heavily injured due to hurting himself when he was panicking by grabbing random engines to throw at the garage door only for them to reflect to him. He is now unconscious only allowed to escape due to Brick's heroism. Harold is impress by Zoe for getting them out, but Zoey thought it wasn't really anything. She wonders however how did the Sabotuer have control on the oil spill when it was coming out of an old truck. Trying to go to other buildings in order to see if the Sabotuer captured anyone else and made them play a game, Harold says it 3:08 PM base on the sun's placement during the walk. Zoey wonders how did the Sabotuer did all this set-up in one night. Harold says he has a theory but he doesn't want to believe it, when Brick was going to ask what is it Zoey screamed.
- She pointed at the radio tower saying that she saw someone fell. A body discovery announcement was played so they decided to ditch going to the flower house (where they were originally going) and went straigth to the tower grounds. They find Katie, Cody, Samey and Dawn a yard away from the front doors. Samey stops from going any further saying mines have been planted there. When Zoey asked what happened, Cody points at the entrance. With a focus look in his eyes, Brick saw what was the cause of the commotion.
IT A BODY THAT WAS LYING ON THE GROUND IN A BLOODY POOL WHILE HAVING THE EXPRESSION OF ABSOLUTE HORROR. WITH THE GROUND BENEATH HIM CRACK, TOPHER HAS JUST FALLEN FROM GRACE AND TO DEATH!!!
Looks like Topher has died next. Wondering why him? Well check the next part and see the votes. He had the second highest votes, but I felt like he had a more impactful death then Rodney so I just killed him for now. Don't worry I'll remember Rodney so don't think he won't come out scotch free. Anyway comment down below who could the killer be and any speculations! Thank's for following Total Drama: Danganronpa