If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
|No. Alive 37|
- After waking up that day, Gwen goes to the mess hall in order to meet-up Sam and Amy in order to confront Lightning, but something came up. Courtney came and announce something, which is something about Lightning not appearing for breakfast. Because of this the three doesn't know what they will do.
- Katie soon appears, but before anyone could approach her, Courtney went to her first and brought her outside. What was suspicious was that both Eva and Sugar went outside with her.
- Before trying to find out what was going with Courtney, Monokuma arrived and announce a new area has been opened so Gwen decided to change there plans into investigating the new locations.
- The first area the trio visited was this dungeon looking area. Duncan, Geoff and DJ were also there checking. Duncan says that the cells in there would be hard to escape but also hard to get in since there isn't any doors there. Monokuma however appears and explain how the cells work. He told Geoff to pick up a brick in the ground and when he did. he saw that it was really a remote control. It turns out all the cells are controlled by the remote control, and that if it ever breaks then the cells automatically open. DJ decides to take the remote control and show it to Courtney. Sam however feels that Courtney having the block isn't such a good idea and Gwen agrees.
- The next area was a giant hall thats looks perfect for a ball or a fancy gathering. Bridgette and Zoey decided to hang out here and talk about there love life. Zoey does express sadness that Ella couldn't be here which is something she would have definitely love. Bridgette also adds on that Sierra also wanted to be in one to with Cody, but wonders if that was necessarily a good thing or bad thing. While the five continue there discussion, Cameron notice that the chandeler in the middle of the room looks strange. Amy finds a statue which has a hidden button on it. The button says drop so Gwen thinks it would make the chandeler to drop so they decided to leave it alone.
- The next location was a small infirmary. Harold, Brick and Cody are there. Brick shows the trio that there was a medical report which contain all there allergies. Harold and Cody looks worried, so Sam offers to hide it somewhere for them. Brick tried to volunteer but Gwen points out that Courtney might find it since he's always in meetings due to being part of the IMA.
- After the investigation they return to the main location, but suddenly Sugar came and grabbed Amy's and and dragged her somewhere. The two tried to stop her, but Courtney appeared out of nowhere telling them it was no use. It was reveal Courtney made a new move, to detain anyone who has tried to commit a crime before. So Amy and Lightning are going to be locked up in the dungeon for what they did. Gwen tries to object but Courtney doesn't listen and tells Sam to come with her in the meeting room. He had no choice due to being threaten for detainment as well if he didn't cooperate. Gwen realizing the camp is going to be more chaotic decides to return to her room just to calm herself.
- Before going to sleep, Heather approach Gwen and offers her a deal. To make a plan to dethrone Courtney, and while Gwen wanted to take it. She decides not to since she knows Heather just wants control for herself but Heather tries to deny it. Just exhausted because of all the drama, Gwen went to sleep hoping a solution can be solved tomorrow.
- After all the drama Gwen tries to find Sam, but unfortunately Sam is now force in the IMA since he accidentally spilled the beans about the Sabotuer. Thankfully he didn't mention Gwen so she's fine. In her way Heather talks to Gwen and tells her that because of the brand new info Sam told, Courtney has been strict about how people act and more could get thrown in the cells.
- In the mess hall, Gwen overhears Sugar bragging that she became a honor guard. Gwen questions Courtney for this in her way in the meeting but she only says that this was the one use for Sugar. Gwen continues to pressure Courtney about her method only to be replied that what would she do if she was the leader instead. Gwen realize Courtney may be an extremist but she's still trying her best to keep everyone alive.
- Now in front of the dungeon, Gwen plan to interrogate Lightning however seeing Eva and Sugar on overwatch, she asked help from Owen and LeShawna to distract the two. LeShawna succeeded with Sugar by using boiling water in order to lure her with a good smell, while Owen failed. Eva however allows them saying she's also against what Courtney was doing.
- Now free to talk to Lightning, Gwen questions him about the letter he received. Lightning said that all that happen was that he got the letter from someone and then he just followed there instruction. Although he says that there was something he didn't mention to Courtney and IMA, it was that once in a while days before the murder he felt he was being watch. Taking this as a lead, Gwen leaves Lightning alone.
- Before going back, Amy gave Gwen a request. To visit Samey for her since she can't do to her confinment. While going, Gwen sees Heather lobbying Dawn, Noah and Brick to go against Courtney. They seem to want to as well but are to afraid due to having Sugar and Eva as back-up. When visiting Samey, she notice Shawn and Jasmine also there watching over Samey. Jasmine mentions that she knows a medicine which might heal Samey's coma, but unfortunately the ingredients aren't anywhere to be found. Gwen notices Monokuma from the window but says nothing.
- Before going back to the cabin, Katie appears in front of Gwen. She ask Gwen if she can trust her and when she said yes, Katie just nods and goes away. Gwen looks confuse, but she receive a note saying to meet her in the cliff tomorrow morning. Nothing left to do, Gwen decides to rest for the night.
- Arriving to the cliff, Gwen saw Katie was sleeping there. Katie reveals that she didn't stay inside the cabin yesterday because she was afraid Courtney was going to have her be taken to the dungeon in her sleep. Gwen ask why, and Katie says that the reason is because she attack Courtney when being interrogated by her. The reason for that was Courtney was making insults to Sadie and that made her snap.
- Asking if this was the reason why Katie called her here, Katie says this wasn't the main reason. The main reason was that Katie found something in the trash last night before Scarlett and Max was going to take it and burn it at Boney Island. It was two letters adress to Leonard and Justin. It turns out the Sabotuer sent both killers a letter and that they had been work since the beginning. However the kicker is that letter she found had a clue which could point to one person. It was the handwritting which matches Courtney!
- Gwen being shock by this ask Katie if she told anyone. Katie replies no and realizing this could be true decides to go to Sam. Gwen also tells Katie not to worry since she'll defend Katie if Courtney ever tries to arrest her.
- With the news just coming in, Sam became very shock. She promises Gwen that she'll keep a closer on Courtney to see if she really was the Sabotuer. However Sugar over heard them and claims she will be telling Courtney this. Not wanting her to tell, Gwen made a proposal. If Sugar says nothing then Sam and her would do anything she wants. Now using this to her advantage, Sugar demands Sam to be his servent since she thinks Gwen is nothing but a no good Emo Kid from the city.
- Visting Samey again for Amy sake, Gwen was alone since Shawn and Jasmine were being talk to by Courtney. Taking this time alone, Gwen decides to read a book, but while doing that Samey started to talk again. Gwen hears faint noises but when she got closer she heard the words ... "Don't...trust....her...the...master...mind". Now with valuable info she decides to say nothing when Shawn and Jasmine came back upstairs.
- While going back to the dungeon to visit Amy, Gwen noticed Izzy being push to the cell by Eva. Eva looks guilty when doing this, but goes back to her normal expression. Gwen inform Amy the good news about Samey, but Amy becomes sadden because she doesn't know what she will say to her when she wakes up. Gwen just tells her to say sorry when it happens.
- While getting back to the cabin, Gwen sees Katie being drag by Sugar. She stops Sugar, but Courtney appears. Coutney claimed that Katie was going to kill someone, but Gwen calls out her lie. Now knowing Gwen has foudn out the truth, Courtney lets go of Katie but warns Gwen that she will be in the dungeon if she ever does something wrong. Gwen says it's fine and just goes back to her room.
- At breakfast, Gwen realize Courtney wasn't there that morning. Scarlett announces that Courtney became sick today so the second-in-charge will be taking over IMA that day. That being Scarlett.
- While going to the cabin to get her book, Heather approches her enrage. She claims that she doesn't like Scarlett being in charge due to her being even worse then Courtney. Heather even says that she would prefer Courtney as a leader over Scarlett, but she still wants to get rid of Courtney's grasp on the others.
- Going to check on Samey, Gwen was told by Shawn to leave the treehouse, since Jasmine has been trying more cures to wake-up Samey. Gwen notices that Jasmine was using syringes for the cure but it didn't work. She then encounters Monokuma who says that while he won't be showing a motive, a reward will be given to the killer and it will relate to Samey.
- In her way to the dungeon, at the storage room, she saw Sugar relaxing while ordering around Sam to do things like teach her how to play a game or humiliating himself. Gwen notices Heather and Anne-Marie saying to themselves how much they despise a pig like Sugar.
- Before entering the dungeon, Eva is shown looking sad. When Gwen tries to intervene, Eva tells her to leave her alone. However Gwen preserve and convince Eva to open up. It's reveal that she doesn't like what she's doing to the others due to Courtney's orders. Gwen assures Eva to stand-up against Courtney, however Eva says that she was only following Courtney due to her believing this is the best way to survive. Gwen could see Eva's point.
- In the dungeon, Max is inside there now. (Probably Scarlett) When Gwen asked Amy for how she was feeling, Amy just say not to mind her and just focus in finding the Sabotuer. She gives her a lead by saying Duncan might have intel on who the Sabotuer be, and she knows this since Sam told her.
- While looking for Duncan, she finds Katie talking to him and decides to just overhear what they say. Duncan tells Katie that he notices a day before the murder an anonymous letter is always found in the mailbox and that both Justin and Leonard were the first to pick it up those days. Gwen now realizes that the Sabotuer doesn't really pick a certain person but gives it randomly to someone. Hoping that person would be tempted for murder.
- Wanting to relay this to Sam, Gwen is stop by Scarlett. Scarlett says it is impossible to meet him since they were going to have a meeting. When Gwen tries to still get in, Scarlett decides to make a deal with her. If she tells a secret to Gwen then she would leave them alone. Gwen agrees and finds out what this most important meeting is about.
A WARNING LETTER WAS BROUGHT TO IMA AND IT SAYS THE FOLLOWING
"TOMMOROW MY NEW MASTERPIECE WILL BROUGH"
"TO LIKE BY MY NEXT FOLLOW"
- Gwen realizes the letter came from the Sabotuer and wonders if a murder will really occur tomorrow.
- After waking up, Gwen plan to confront Courtney about this warning letter, however Sam suddenly came to talk to her. It turns out Sam was planning to sneak in something related to the Sabotuer to her and Amy. The plan is to give this to Amy so that Amy will give it to Gwen. She is confuse on how could this work if Amy was in prison.
- During breakfast, Courtney announce some grand news. They all will be having a party at the hall later this afternoon. She says everyone will be there except for Lightning who will remain captive. Gwen realize now why it is possible for Amy to meet-up with her later.
- Hours before the murder, Gwen decides to talk to Duncan in order to talk about info related to the Sabotuer. Duncan told her the same thing like Katie, that both Leonard and Justin receive an anonymous letter the day before the murder. However due to their past relationship, Duncan decides to give her info something she didn't mention to Katie due to there past relationship. That some of the items use in the murder were bought in the MonoStore by the Sabotuer and most likely set them up in order for the killer to use them. Duncan says that he only notice since he always goes to the MonoStore unlike Amy, Sam or Courtney.
- While in the way to the library to meet up with Amy, Gwen notice Heather, Dawn, Noah talking with Courtney. It seems like they were discussing about something that was part of the meeting Courtney was absent for. Though she notice Noah and Dawn having a suspicious frown.
- While talking to Amy about how she's been in the dungeon, Amy decides to tell her a back-up plan in case Amy can't the document Sam was suppose to give her. Katie will do it instead, since Katie ask her to be part of the trio in order to find the Sabotuer. Gwen doesn't mind at all.
- A few minutes before the party starts, Gwen see Eva and Sugar clashing each other. It seems Eva was telling of Sugar for being too forceful with how she treats the other including Eva. Sugar just doesn't care and even challenges her. Courtney stops the two and tells them to call for the others.
- When everyone gathered, Courtney announce that no is allowed to leave the party and to make sure of that there will be six guards. Duncan, Max and Katie will guard at the 5th areas while Sugar, Eva and Harold will guard at the tree house.
- During the party Amy felt nervous and said she needed to go somewhere. Gwen allowed her, but remember that Amy was suppose to give her something. However Amy was gone when she realized it, deciding to just wait for her return.Gwen decides to talk with LeShawna and Owen to pass the time. She notice that 4 hours has pass since the party started. And then...
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. WE WILL CONDUCT A PERIOD OF TIME TO INVESTIGATION AND THEN THE CLASS TRIAL BEGAN.
- Everyone began to panic. Courtney started to list down the names of people here and other then the guards, Amy and Sam were missing. They check on the first group and only found Duncan. Duncan said Lightning escape but Max and Katie were chasing him. So they check the second group of guards.
AND THERE THEY FOUND THE DEAD BODY OF FORMER BEAUTY PAGEANT QUENN, SUGAR!!!
AND WHEN THEY CHECK THE TOP OF THE TREEHOUSE...
THEY FOUND SAMEY HUGGING THE BLOODY BODY OF AMY AND HAROLD LYING IN THE FLOOR UNCONSCIOUS.
Looks like the two new victims are reveal. Amy and Sugar are now dead. Can you guess the culrpit? Is the Sabotuer the culprit or just the instigator again? And what happen to Eva, Lightning, Katie and Max? Find out in the next part!!!