If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
|No. Alive: 40|
Well seeing who is dead and alive, please vote for the next two victims. I know the last part already had votes, but I feel a restart is needed in order to really see who the people want to see die next. So comment down on the next victim.
- After the Trial, Samey was shot by Dave and everyone panicked with what happened. Jasmine and Courtney immediately got Samey out of the room and tended to her wounds. Gwen curious about what happened woke up early and checked in the Tree House where Samey was transported to. She is now comatose.
- At breakfast, everyone was discussing abouy what happened during the end of the last Class Trial, Samey being shot and Dave's anonymous message was the thing everyone was talking about. In this end Jasmine relinquish her leadership role and gave it to Courtney in order for her to be able to watch over Samey.
- Courtney announces the formation of a special group called IMA, the Island Mystery Association. A group of selected individuals made in order to investigate the different mysteries of the island. The members consist of Courtney, Noah, Dawn, Scarlett, Cameron, Cody, Brick and Heather. That day the group must stay for a meeting which took place the entire meeting.
- Gwen went back to the Tree House to check on Jasmine and Shawn who are the ones taking care of Samey while in that condition. In her way in however she pass by Amy. Gwen wonders if Amy went there out of concern.
- While checking on the now comatose Samey, Monokuma enters and informs the three that a new area has been unlocked. Shawn and Jasmine doesn't want to leave Samey, so Gwen decided to check the latest area for them. The new area was beyond the shed B inhabited before.
- The new area consist of a new cabin, gold mine, a flower house and more parts of the wood. Gwen decided to check the new cabin first due to it being the first location of the new area.
- The cabin consist of a clock, a sofa, some cabinets and a table. The cabin itself only has one entrance which is the door. Lightning is there relaxing in the sofa while Jo is checking the cabinets for items. Gwen becomes curious on Beardo who seems fixated on the clock. Beardo reveals the mechanical system of the clock is different and that he would know since he worked with clocks in order to afford his own sound set.
- Afterwards, Gwen checked the gold mine. It contains plenty of gold and equipment of mining and it would be completely dark if it weren't for the lanters around it. Katie and Sadie wanted to take the gold back, but unfortunately it's to heavy to lift. Zoey confirmed it was gold when she tripped and landing her knee on it. She was taken by Mike to the infirmary. Sadie said she has an idea on what she'll do with the gold and then leaves with Katie
- Now checking the flower house, Gwen notice LeShawna, Rodney, Beth and Lindsay outside. When Gwen checked the door, it was locked. Monokuma then appeared and announces that the flower house would be the perfect crime scene since anytime the doors closes it locks automatically. The only way in was through a key which he gives to Gwen. Inside the flower shop is multiple flowers, pots, gardening tools like sheers, hoses and a table and chairs. Also the windows all have curtains which would make this place a good hsing spot. LeShawna Beth and Lindsay all check the flowers, while Rodney makes poetry. Gwen just leaves.
- In the added parts of the woods, Gwen finds Amy there crying. It's reveal she feels guilty for what happened to Samey. Gwen tells her that as long as she changes, she will be able to get close to say sorry to Samey and lose her guilt. Gwen also notices that hidden in a bush there, was a book that she saw Samey read when she was preparing herself for another murder case.
- After all this in dinner, Courtney was inform about the new area and all it's information. She announces that all the gold in the mine will be brought away to Boney Island due to what happened with Zoey and that IMA will investigate Dave's belongings tomorrow. Harold was told to be the one to bring Dave's stuff. Gwen called the day afterwards,
- After the new areas were opened, Gwen decided to check on the mines to see Courtney's business. There she finds Eva, Jo and Lightning carrying the gold to a mine which Brick and Cody must transport through a boat to Boney Island. Gwen also notices that Katie and Sadie snuck away a big piece, but decides not to say anything.
- Curious on what happened in the IMA, she asked Bricka and Cody about it. They tell her that during the meeting, they were talking about anything mysterious in the island such as weird noises at the cliff, belongings disappearing and worse of all how Monokuma can appear out of nowhere in any place. They also talked about what Dave ranted when he was caught and came to a conclusion that it has something to do with their past that they don't know. Gwen asked about the last part but Brick and Cody just stay quiet.
- Before going any futher Geoff caleed the two boys. She asked Geoff what was going on and he says that he was planning a man party two days from now and he needed some assistants. He says that it will be an all-night thing, but unfortunately no girls will be allowed in so Gwen decides not to go anything futher.
- Gwen checked Dawn and Scarlett to learn more about what they discovered among Dave's belongings. They find his journal, and in the entries details and event called The Tragedy and a mysterious group called Future Foundation. The details explains the world has gone to anarchy and that Future Foundation was founded to stop it. However the biggest mystery in the diary is this group Dave siad he belong to. It was called the Spoke Person. They also note that Heather was also the most curious about it.
- Gwen now checked up Amy about how she is doing with what happened yesterday.Amy said that she's been studying more about the book in order to take Samey's helpful role. However while reading the book Amy dicovered a problem that Samey's seem to be the only aware of. In the final letter of Dakota, it is revealed someone has been giving away murder plans to the past killers. The person is called the Sabotuer.
- Having more then enough information for one day, Gwen decided to rest for the remaining day.
- Gwen decided to check the mines to see if the operation was finish and it was. However she also caught Sadie trying to craft a golden statue of Katie in order to make her happy and she will hide it at the new part of the wood. She plans to get it tomorrow night for some reason. She also see Jo looking around the mines for some strange reason.
- Gwen confronts Heather about the entries of Dave's journal. Heather at first tries to deny anything about it, but Gwen got Cody to hack the borrowing system again, but this time getting the name of the borrower. She tells Heather that she knows that she was studying books about The Tragedy, Future Foundation and the group Spoke Person. Heather tells her that Monokuma crashed in the middle of the meeting and announces that everyone lost there memory and that it was memories about these things. Realizing she has nothing more to hide, Gwen decides to leave her alone.
- While going to the flower house, she notice Beth was showing Geoff something inside a book. Geoof looked angry so Gwen decided to leave them alone. While in the flower house, she meet-up with Amy there although they couldn't get in until Gwen got the key from her cabin. They discuss about the Sabotuer and realized that Dakota also left a message to Sam during the time she got executed so they went to him in order to confront this problem.
- Sam tells them that he was aware already, because of the letter Dakota gave him. He said that his main suspect back then was Samey, due to her intelligence and also because of a small lead Dakota left him. It was the letter given by the Sabotuer to Dakota which contained the details in how to commit Ezekiel's and Sierra's murder. The letter itself was written by a page of the book Samey was ready. Amy confirmed there was a torn page, but none of them believes Samey is the Sabotuer.
- Deciding to pay a visit to Samey, Gwen and Amy start heading towards the Tree House, but as they were about to get in, they saw Beth showing Cody the book that Gwen saw earlier. Entering the building, they saw Heather alone with knife. They restrain her and realize she was about to kill Samey while comatose. They become angry about it, until they notice Jasmine and Shawn was arriving. Not wanting anymore trouble, the three decided to forget it and pretend like nothing happened. When Shawn and Jasmine arrived, they tell the three Monokuma has a new motive.
- The motive Monokuma announces was pride. He plans destroy everyone's pride if no one commits murder in two days. He sets Sierra as an example, by showing them a video of Monokuma burning her TD merchandise and deleting her entire blog. Everyone realize how serious Monokuma is and Courtney tells everyone to leave and go to bed.
- Gwen was approach by Katie, asking for the key to the flower house. It seems Katie wanted to get something in the flower house for Sadie. Gwen is happy to comply.
- While going to the cabin in the wood, Gwen see both Tyler and Lightning competing against Jo in sports. Jo mocks them and overhears that if they lose again, they must give Jo all there Monocoins. Gwen realize that Jo has been searching MonoCoins for some reason.
- While inside the cabin, both Gwen and Amy start discussing more about the Sabotuer. Amy said that she checked the mail first all the time so she thinks the Sabotuer won't be able to send a message anymore. Gwen however thinks that is way too skeptical and something fishy is going on with the Sabotuer. In the middle of the talking, Cody comes in and takes the clock to the shed and said the reason for this was because she was told by Courtney. Gwen and Amy finds this suspicious.
- While checking library for more info about the Tragedy, Future Foundation and Spoke Person, Gwen see Katie and Sadie with Beth and Lindsay preparing a tea party in the flower house. Also Lightning punching the shed out of anger of Jo. Gwen decides to leave the hot-head alone.
- While going back to the cabin, Gwen see Lindsay holding a letter. Gwen asked what the letter was about, but Lindsay said she doesn't know and that she just found it in the ground. The letter has a tape which said Jo. While resting in the cabin, Gwen see outside Heather and Amy fighting, but Geoff breaks the fight. As a response Courtney orders Amy and Heather to stay in the house for the entire day. Katie was sent to watch over the two which Gwen seems to notice that she was sad.
- The guys party started, and seeing how Courtney sent Zoey and Bridgette to watch the guy's cabin in case someone leaves the part, Gwen thinks everything is going to be alright and fall asleep.
TWO MURDER HAS OCCURED! ONE OF THE VICTIMS WAS FOUND INSIDE THE CABIN IN THE WOODS WITH BRUISES EVERYWHER AND AN ARROW SHOT THROUGH THE STOMACH. LYING ALONE IN A ROOM OF SHAMBLES WAS....
BETH!!! LINDSAY'S BFF AND RUNNER-UP OF TDA!!!
AND IN THE FLOWER HOUSE, ANOTHER WAS FOUND DEAD WITH A PAIR OF SHEERS THROUGH THE STOMACH, FLOWER POT SMASH IN THE HEAD AND WOUNDS AND GASHES ON THE SKULL, THERE LIES....
JO!!! MEMBER OF THE VILLAINOUS VULTURES AND LEADER OF THE MUTANT MAGGOTS!!!
Looks like both Jo and Beth are dead. Can you figure out the killer or even the Sabotuer? Also how do you think of Amy being Gwen's partner? Well put your comments down below and stay tune for the Class Trial where we will see this time a proper execution.