If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class Tria they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
STATUS OF OUR CONTESTANTS!!!
Summary of Last Chapter:
Samey our current main character began to practice mystery solving in case of another murder. While doing this she began to ask help from others in how to confront and overcome her twin sister. The people who did help were Sam, Cameron Beth, Dawn and Dakota. But while this happens the abuse Amy has been continuing.
Meanwhile conflicts has been arising between Jasmine and Courtney about the leadership of the group. And what made this worse was constant fighting between Ezekiel, Brick and Sierra due to misunderstadings and a secret kept by Brick and Ezekiel. The secret seems dangerous due to how Monokuma threatened to reveal it. And behind it all is still the search for the gun that Samey orginally found but now went missing for some reason.
Monokuma has opened up to Boney island which became a hot spot of activities like relocating supplies and the discovery of a mysterious USB. And to make things more complicated our favorite bear announce a motive which would result love ones being killed. After all these events, Boney Island became the next location of the murder and this time the victims ended up being Sierra and Ezekiel. Dakota was in the end the next killer and now has been executed due to Samey and Scarlett discovering his crime.
Who will die next? Stay tune and find out.
- After waking up from last night events. Samey immediately went to the Mess Hall to see how everyone is doing.
- In the Mess Hall Jasmine announced that a change in the system of leadership will happen. Now Courtney has become a co-leader despite Shawn's protest.
- As her first act of leadership, Courtney has Brick interrogated in front of everyone about the list he has been talking with Ezekiel and why is it dangerous. Brick reveals the list was inside the tape recorder that Dave said he found. When asked, Dave said he just found it but he never listened to the contents.
- Brick's interrogation lasted until afternoon. This continued for a long time due to Brick making obvious lies which just made everyone more angry at him. Brick finally made a convincing lie and said that the list was a list of ways of killing people. Courtney remains skeptical, but let's him go due to how long the interrogation was.
- While leaving Samey notice Dawn bringing B to Courtney and them leaving together. Also she saw Shawn, looking serious, approaching Jasmine and them leaving together.
- Samey decided to try talking ro Sam about what happened yesterday, but he refuses and just ask her to leace him alone. Samey is dishearted about what happens but Cody tells him to just give him some space.
- Samey then went with Cody to see Brick. Brick tells them about the plan to deal with the list. Since most of the weapons that Ezekiel and he found are hidden inside a chest that was thrown off the cliff, he tells Cody to keep an eye on the area underneath the cliff.
- Samey and Brick decided to find more weapons and in the end they found a few guns and two molotovs. Brick tells Samey to have a gun with her in case of protection. Samey didn't infrom Brick about the weapon cache she found in the first.
- Night time arrives and she saw Amy talking to Heather, but she ignores and went to sleep.
- Samey wakes up and keeps the gun with her. Scarlett notices and talk to Samey. During the talk Samey realizes Scarlett to keep it a secret. Scarlett assures it as long as she tells her what gun she has. It was Cobalt 41*.
- At breakfast, B brings in a machine and Courtney announces what is it. It is a lie detector machine that B made and Courtney interrogated him again. His lie is found out and Courtney tells him that he won't be let go until the truth is revealed.
- Brick says he will but only if there alone. Courtney is fine as long as she has a bodyguard. She orders Rodney to do it which made him infatuated.
- Monokuma announces a new area has been opened. It was another section of the forest which inclued a library, a toy store and a shed.
- When Samey investigates the shed with Harold, Cody and Scarlett, they found out that Jasmine and Shawn are discussing with B, via Dawn. Jasmine explains that since B's invention are useful they were told to make a lab for him which would become the shed.
- Scarlett notes that there is a closet and a nearby generation so this makes a good area for a labatory.
- In the library Samey decided to go with Trent, DJ and Mike to check it out. They notice many of the books are empty and all of them has different type of colors. There are no titles in the books that are empty and that the actual books are listed down on front of the bookcases. There is also three Monokuma bust in the front, 1 is gold, another was silver and the last was bronze.
- Trent tells Samey that he thinks that this will be a hangout place for Cody, Noah and Cameron due to there habit of reading.
- In the toystore, Lindsay and Beth are playing with the plastic guns and they offer Samey to join them. She intially refuse but when Dawn joined in she decided to comply and spend time with them. Although she sees Amy staring at her at times Night time began.
- At dinner Samey ask Brick about what happened. Brick tells her that he told the truth but Courtney assured him that she won't tell everyone since she's worried about it to. After dinner Samey decided to go to bed.
- Waking up she see that Amy is talking about something with Heather and Alejandro. Pretending to sleep she finds out that they were talking about the gun Samey found during day 1 and they were looking for it. Sounds like they made an alliance which scares Samey.
- While having breakfast everyone left except for a few people. Among them was B who is being order around by Courtney to make something. What is seems to be sounds like it related to the list Brick told Courtney.
- While leaving the Mess Hall, Samey notices B looking down but being approach by Dawn and Noah. This made B feel a little better.
- Deciding to go see Gwen for advise with what happen to Sam, our main character went to the library. Before entering she noticed Noah leaving the library with a purple book. Noah looks really secured about it. Samey she's Gwen writing on her diary and decides to approach her.
- Talking to her seemed helpful as Samey realizes that Sam isn't mad at her but just upset about what happened. Gwen assures her that by tomorrow Sam is ready to talk. While leaving Samey noticed Dave and Cody talking with Dawn. It seem Cody tried eavesdrop on both of them but things didn't end well.
- Samey decides to take a peek inside the shed and see B is trying to make something that looks a bit like a metal detector. Before she can see any more further developement. she is stop by Brick and Cody who called her.
- Brick reveals that in the end all the weapons above ground was found except for the location Samey found the gun. Samey decides not to say anything. Cody ask what Brick meant about above ground, and Brick explains the rest are underground including the nuclear grenade.
- Samey getting tired decides to go to sleep, but before calling a day she saw Alejandro and Dave talking but decides to ignore it.
- Samey wakes up again but now see Dawn, Dave and Noah talking. No one else is around except for her, but deciding it maybe safe she decides to join in with the other three. It turns out that they were trying to look for the tape-recorder that contained the list but they couldn't find it. Samey thinks Brick still has it with them.
- At breakfast Monokuma announces a motive, but the motive this time doesn't seem to invovle everyone. He just says that the motive is for the person who has the USB. Everyone suspects Brick and Alejandro due to them finding it, but both claim they didn't have it.
- Deciding to peek again in B's lab, Samey went in early before B, but before she could undercover the new invention B made, B catches her. B points to Samey to a security camera and pushes her out. Samey however notices B was holding a new camera.
- Brick calls her and Cody in a hurry and he informs them that the tape-recorder is gone. Brick said that he hid it inside a cave beneath a fake rock but someone found it and took it from him and he has no clue who it was. Due to this Brick tells them to be careful.
- Samey and Cody talk about the camera B had installed in his shed and Cody told her it was an old camera. Basically it's a camera that is battery powered and it shows thing in black and white. Unfortunately the camera has one weakness which is that there is a 10 minute delay every hour so in that time slot someone could easily bypass it.
- Samey decided to study more crimenology wuth Scarlett but this time with Gwen. They got info from Gwen that Heather has been acting rather suspicious with Amy and Alejandro about something.
- While going back she see Rodney preparing a picnic with a basket and even a blue blanket. The weather seems bad since the clouds became dark so Samey and Dave who came out of nowhere told him he should pack up. So they help Rodney move the basket and blanket inside the toystore due to how close it is.
- When getting back to the female cabin, Jasmine gave Samey a letter saying it came from Sam. The letter asked her to go to the cabin in order to talk about the letter Dakota left them. So she decided to go.
- When she arrived, the weather became really windy and on her way she noticed a pink backpack but she ignored it. But when she arrived in front of the library, no one else was there and someone bagan shooting at her.
- Samey hids inside B's shed and since there is no way to communicate outside, she needed to think a way out of this. She remember she has a gun but she decides not to risk a shoot-out due to the attacker probably having the advantage and that if she does shot the attacker, she may end up as a killer.
- She then made a plan when she saw a container of fuel. Thinking it through she threw the fuel outside and then shot it. The bullet made a fiery explosion and the wind spread the ashes around. Thanfully everyone notice the fire and ask Samey what happened.
- After Samey explains everything, Courtney steps in and tells her that both of them will have a talk tomorrow.
- Courtney confronts Samey about last night events. After explaining everything again, Courtney ask who was the attacker. Samey says she doesn't know but claims that the letter was from Sam. Courtney informs her that it was a trick and Sam didn't send a letter.
- Samey decided to stay in the cabin for the rest of the day due to yesterday. Since there is nothing to do, Samey reads the letter Dakota left her and she became shock about the contents.
- It's reveal in the letter that Dakota didn't make the plan for the murder she committed. Someone else did and send her the plan. She doesn't know who, but all she can tell was that in the letter the person called themselves the Saboteur and that they work for a group called Ultimate Despair.
- Samey realized now that there is someone doing these plan and might be ready to strike soon so that will be the first thing she'll investigate when she leaves the cabin.
- She receives letters from almost everyone and among the guys Cody, Rodney, Shawn and surprisingly Dave visited her to see how she goes. She even got a hand written letter from Brick and Noah due to not having much time to spend with her, She showed the letter to the guys to reassure them she's fine.
- While looking out at the window Samey can see Alejandro, Amy and Heather scheming something, so she suspects that might be the Sabotuer. Then later after checking again she sees Dave, Noah and Alejandro together, but this time it looks like they were fighting.
- Samey to go to sleep and call it a day.
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED 2X:
SAMEY WAKES UP FROM THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND GOES TO THE PLACE WHERE THERE SEEM TO BE A CROWD. IT WAS IN THE WOODS BETWEEN THE NEW AREA AND THE MAIN AREA.
IN THE WOODS THE CONTESTANTS SEE TWO PEOPLE HAS DIED.
THE FIRST WAS LYING IN THE GROUND FACE DOWN WITH A BLOODY SPOT FORMING BENEATH HIM DUE TO GUNSHOT. THE PERSON WAS NONE OTHER THEN....
AND THEN INSIDE THE LIBRARY ANOTHER BODY WAS DISCOVERED. THE VICTIM WAS LYING DOWN WITH A BRONZE STATUE BESIDE HIM THAT HAS BLOODY LETTERS THAT SPELLS SOMEONE'S NAME. THE NAME COULD BE THE IDENTITY OF THE KILLER OF OUR VICTIM...
Looks like we got the next chapter finish and two more dead bodies. Can you answer the following questions in the comments below?
1) Who is the killer?
2) Who could be the Sabotuer
3) Is the Sabotuer the murderer?
4) And who do you want as you next victim.
Comment for the killer as it will determine if you guys or I will pick the next victims. So make sure the killer is in the Top 3 for your choice as victim to happen. Anyway next part is Chapter 4: Class Trial which will be move into another blog.
Side Note: I picked B as the next victim because...let's face it B wouldn't be able to do anything in the trials. Especially the Final Class Trial and having him speak would be out of character.