Link to the previous parts...
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 1: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial_Part_2
CHAPTER 11 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_11:_Class_Trial_Part_2
If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class Trial they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might pay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is predetermine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
|RODNEY||DEAD||15th Victim/9th Killer|
|No. Alive 17|
In the last chapter a series of revelations, a poisonous motive and two more deaths lives 17 people left alive. It seems Chris was involve with the certain events happening outside the real world which contains to a mysterious group called Ultimate Despair. Monokuma has force the contestants otherwise five victims will be in an uncontrollable rage and die in a week. Shawn not wanting to see Jasmine kill or be killed decided to commit a murder and took Brick's life however the mastermind made a move and force Owen involve in the crime which lead to his death. Now with Shawn and the last chapter buried away in the past, who will kill next and who will become the next victim? Stay tune for the next part of Total Drama: Danganronpa!
Alright guys, so this Chapter will only have one victim this time. Actually the rest of the series will only have one victim until the finale. So like before I would like to see who becomes the next victim next Chapter, but this time it will be a bit different. Instead of voting for who you want to die, vote for who you want to survive. I hope you can tell me who you want to live. Thanks for reading Total Drama: Danganronpa.
- After having to reveal the fact part of the island is actually machinery, Gwen wonders how others will react about this. She checks the mess hall to see, but it seems nobody really cares about it since they were all talking about how Owen got involve in the murder since he wasn't meant to be there, Max brings up that someone among them could be the mastermind so they did this in order to kill off everyone quicker. People like Tyler and Lindsay try to argue, but they don't have anything to prove him wrong.
- Gwen tried to ask for Noah and Samey's opinion about the island being part machine. It doesn't seem to bother them since it would make sense for the person who made Monokuma would do something like make part of the island as machine. This makes Gwen nervous since that further supports Max's theory that one of them is the mastermind. Noah brings up a problem, that if the mastermind is one of them how are they controlling Monokuma. When Samey suggest he's a computer, Noah brings up that something as advance like Monokuma needs to be properly maintain and controlled, otherwise it might not focus properly. Gwen takes that as a hint that the mastermind is someone good with machines.
- Checking on Jasmine due to losing her boyfriend, she's guilt ridden and wishes that she was the one who got executed instead. Sky and Beardo tried to comfort her, but Max points out that it wouldn't matter since both of them weren't useful for him. Sky was so angry at his comments she almost attacks him, but Beardo calmed her down in order to prevent a scene.
- Gwen then ask Cody and Harold help about the machines in the island. That both of them should try investigating a few locations she marked on a map to check the machinery there. They both agree, although Cody was happier to do it then him. After this, Gwen decides to rest.
- Monokuma has announce new areas. Three artificial islands that he ordered. Since some people wanted to watch over Jasmine, only ten decided to check the islands. Gwen was with Scott, Duncan and Eva going to the first island with Duncan driving. The first island was a water purification plant and inside you could see vats of water spun around very heavily. Also on the sides things like a harpoon, fishing rods and a net. There was also a warning sign that nobody should enter the vats because they would drown immediately.
- The second island where Bridgette, Tyler and Lightning went was a fishing port. It was full of dead fish that are mix kinds. Bridgette tells everyone some of these fish are too poisonous to eat, but when Lightning ate one it made him sleepy. At the sides there was hooks, fish blood and guts and different knives and cleavers to prepare fish. Tyler brings up the idea that the fish could be use for a celebration.
- The last island is a private island get away. It has a hammock connected to two palm trees, an abundance of fruits and a tent with all the necessary things for a camping trip. The people who went here were Lindsay, Dawn and Noah. This places looks harmless enough, but Noah believes this place might have a secret.
- When everyone returned to the main island an incident happen. Jasmine was found injured. She told everyone she was alright and that they shouldn't worry, but after going missing for three hours she got attack. Everyone in the island back then is considered a suspect. The attack was a gunshot and the only clues they can gather is that Jasmine heard a fire and wanted to check it for some reason. It seems that there was no fire so everyone is confuse about this. Also the gun use to shoot Jasmine was not found so they believe the culprit might have it. While taking Jasmine to the clinic she suddenly had trouble breathing and was sent to the infirmary. The injuries she sustained took a lot of her blood so they blood transfusion her until she gets better.
- Gwen had enough for the day and decided to go to sleep hoping she can solve the case tomorrow.
- After yesterday's attack everyone is tense and are speculating who could the culprit be. To ease everyone Sky decided to make a system that will greatly hinder the attacker's movements, by pairing everyone together so that nobody would make any attempts to hurt someone without becoming suspicious. Katie argues that this will make finding the attacker harder, but Lindsay thinks it's a good thing since the attacker won't be able to do anything. Duncan points out that having the attacker around won't make things easier for everyone. Bridgette calms everyone down by suggesting them to try it first before complaining. Gwen ends up being partnered with Sky.
- Sky chose Gwen specifically to learn what other clues this she uncover about the island. There are a lot of antenna around the island which means this entire island can be manually controlled by someone. She suspects a control room is inside the island otherwise they wouldn't be able to watch over the antennas and make sure they can receive the command signals. She confirms this by telling her that was where she was held captive when she went missing. She informs her the only reason she escaped the control room was because Noah and Brick trying to save her. What shocks Gwen about the story isn't the attempted rescue, but Max's involvement. Sky brings up the possibility Max is in league with Monokuma since they got caught before they could rescue her.
- When questioned about she knows about the Killing Game, Sky tells her that this entire thing is revolving around a group called Future Foundation and there team called Spokes Person, an elite group that were in charge of dealing with espionage and infiltration of facilities called Ultimate Despair. When pressed more about this, Sky doesn't say anything about the Spokes Person and Future Foundation, but mentions that Chris might be heavily involve in this.
- Dawn and Noah who were paired up overheard them and showed them an article they found at the private island. It's about Chris leading an army of Monokumas and executing a bunch of famous celebrities in public TV. Gwen thinks this can't be real since Chris couldn't get away with a crime like that, but Sky tells her that things are different now. This worries the three since they have no idea what's going on except for Sky.
- Another incident happened. Bridgette's partner Lindsay was attack and Eva who saw her first hunted down Bridgette. When she found her, she tried to apprehend her, but Katie called out for help and Lightning and Scott who were paired up was able to restrain her. When question how Lindsay was attack, Bridgette said Lindsay wanted to reapply her make-up so she left her alone to do that. After 10 minutes she didn't talk back to her until she screamed. Since she was Lindsay's partner she was afraid she would suspected so she ran away.
- When they try to check if everyone was around Max and Beardo were missing. They found Beardo hurt inside his cabin and Max nowhere to be found. Beardo said that he was attack from behind before getting stab in the arm. Max was with him when he was attack, he actually called him before he got hit. Cody thinks that the likeliest culprit is either Max or Bridgette, but they do nothing with Bridgette since they weren't sure yet. Since everyone was panicking after the attack and Jasmine was still unconscious, Gwen and Sky decides to investigate this and Jasmine's attack tomorrow.
- Hearing from Harold and Cody that Jasmine is awake, Gwen and Sky investigates Jasmine to learn what happened on her attack. She said the same thing except she went to the woods because of a map. She doesn't remember what it contains, but knows something on it made her decide to go to the woods. Checking in her room they found it and learn it marked a spot where it contains equipment for Monokuma to use. Nothing was found there and after comparing the writing to the writing of the others when they called a meeting, it doesn't match. Duncan suggest this could belong to the mastermind.
- Monokuma interrupted the meeting saying that the attacks was his next motive, He has an attacker among the group and everytime he orders an attack, the attacker will attack someone. Harold questioned how would the attack get away with an attack if Sky's system is in play, he just said he helped the attack by getting him out of the system. Samey brings up that it could mean Max is the attacker since he's not around. This prompts Sky to start a search for Max, with Lightning guarding the guys cabin and Eva guarding the girl's cabin in case he tries to get in there to make a trap.
- With Sky gone, Gwen decides to team-up with Samey to check on Beardo, Lindsay's and Bridgette's testimonies. Beardo said that he was attack in front of Max, but before he could react he was stab. The shock was probably why he fell unconscious. Bridgette said that she was waiting for Lindsay to apply her make-up until she heard her scream. She found her, but ran after seeing Eva and Katie running towards her. Lindsay said she was attack immediately and that she didn't scream at all, or at least that's what she thinks. All they know is that the attacker immediately did their move the moment they were vulnerable. That means the attacker was someone who was alone and was connected to Monokuma.
- The search for Max didn't end well. They couldn't find him and Cody went missing. The place he was last seen was at the fish factory. Since it was late they decide to investigate later.
- The search resumed and at the morning they found one of the boats is destroyed. Harold checked the boat and tells them that it was cause by an explosion. He suggest Monokuma was the one who did this, but Katie brings up the possibility it could be the mastermind.
- The group decides to split themselves into two to search the islands since only two of them remain. Duncan and Scott would drive, while Beardo and Lindsay holds on to the keys since their the most trustworthy ones. Duncan's team check the island, while Scott's would check the fish factory. They both will meet up at the water purification plant to search there and share what they learn.
- Scott's team found nothing at the fish factory, but Gwen notice there was an emergency raft that can't seem to be use since it was kept up by suspencion beams. Cody found the instructions and tells everyone it can't be activated until someone died. Only people in Scott's team would know this.
- At the purification plant, Duncan tells them the only thing they found was a bunch of pictures of some of the victims. It showed Zoey and Shawn jumping over fire traps, and Cameron and Dave using a remote control. They also seem to be wearing a suit, so they have no idea when these photos could be taken.
- Inside the purification plant, they found Cody and Max suspended over the water vats. After both of them were rescued, Katie points up that neither of them could tie themselves up so that removes suspicion off them. Sky isn't certain if they should finalize that, before asking the two of them what happened. Cody and Max said the same thing, both of them suddenly fell asleep and then they woke up like this today. After Noah ask if anyone was found going to the water plant, nobody step forward. This is strange since someone would have seen them dragged here or lying around if they were hidden until last night.
- This mystery gets even weirder so Gwen decides to sleep. However during the middle of the night, they were woken up by Lindsay. A warning letter was sent that threatens them that they will attack the first one to sleep among the girls. Out of fear and adrenaline the girls decided to stay up in order to avoid another incident. Nobody wanted to risk getting hurt especially seeing how dangerous the attacker was.
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!!
TRYING TO INVESTIGATE THE NEW AREAS FOR MORE CLUES ABOUT THE BACKGROUND OF THE PLACE AND RECENT INCIDENTS, IT LEAD TO THE DISCOVERY OF ANOTHER INCIDENT. THIS TIME A PERMANENT ONE. HANGING FROM A HOOK THROUGH IMPALEMENT AT THE ABDOMEN REGION AND THROAT SLIT OPEN, THERE WAS NO DOUBT THAT BEARDO WAS DEAD AMONG THE PILES OF CORPSES OF FISH.