Link to the previous parts...
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 1: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial_Part_2
CHAPTER 11 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_11:_Class_Trial_Part_2
If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
In the last chapter, a maze containing treasure was the incentive and people began to search for it. One team of three manage to do that Zoey, Cameron and Izzy, however these three learned a terrible secret. So horrfying that all three ended up dead, by Izzy's hands. Also Katie seems to be making a move among the group, Sky is being enigmatic about certain things Izzy said before her execution and Scott has become loyal to Noah and Dawn. Who will be the victims of the last two victim death, watch and find out!
|RODNEY||DEAD||15th Victim/9th Killer|
|No. Alive 20|
By the way since nobody guess the right culprit last time, I'll be selecting the victims this time. This should be a lots of fun. > : )
- A mysterious figure is shown in front about computer screens. There they make a rant about their actions are going to save everyone and that this will be the start of the end. The last words were an omonous sentence.
"I WILL NOW MAKE MY MOVE..."
- After what happened last night, the group decided to have a meet up in the mess hall. Everyone was discussing about the prize that made Izzy commit murder and had Cameron on edge and two ideas were brought out. It was either information that they didn't know, but also really dangerous or a trap Monokuma prepared.
- Duncan brings up that Izzy's behavior was similar to Dave's when he was caught. Bridgette and Jasmine then brings up that it makes the first possibility more likely. When Beardo and Samey was going to explain to Sky what happened since she wasn't around, she just stays silent and walks out.
- Monokuma suddenly comes in announces a new area has been release and that they should explore it. He said he left a clue behind and that the first one to find it will have the right to share it to others or keep it for themselves. This made everyone run toward the new location...only for most of them going to the wrong way.
- Samey was one of the few people who went to the right way along with Brick, Katie, Shawn, Owen and Tyler. Three new areas were given and the six decided to investigate ahead in order to claim the clue. They split into teams of two, with Samey being paired with Tyler, Owen paired with Brick and Katie paired with Shawn.
- The first new location is hunter's cabin. While it has a bed and a table,there are also shotguns, rifles and machetes scattered around. Different animal theme decoration such as moose antlers, animal heads and fur rugs are everywhere. Examing the guns reveal they have no ammo, but they are real. Tyler examined the moose head and found a single bullet. Both of them decided to keep it a secret since Izzy was able to bypass the security Jasmine had with the other weapons. The single bullet and rifle for it were place behind the cabin where they dug up a small hole hidden by the shade.
- The next location was a mountain side camp. It right next to the third area having been seperated by a cross road. Brick and Owen are there and they were examining a paper. When asked by the pair about it, both of them showed them, but asked them to keep it a secret from Katie and Shawn.
Scene: A picture of Chris sitting in the middle of a bunch of Monokumas.
Article: THE HOST WITH THE MOST, HAS GONE ROGUE!?
Chris McLean the sensational icon and host of Total Drama has become associated with the world's number one enemy. The Ultimate Despair, a cultic group that caused the Tragedy, an event that destroyed the worlds global balance. We all know the affects of the Tragedy due to being victims to this global crisis. Wars, coup de tate, massacres, acts of terrorism and economal declines, spreading around the world in a rapid rate.Despite the formation of the Future Foundation which was created to counter this it has to end and now iconic celebrities are adding fuel to the fire. What is Chris up to and why is doing this? Future Foundation has yet to answer that question nor find a solution to this problem. All we know now is that Chris McLean is an enemy of the world.
- The four started to think Chris is behind all of this, but decides to not jump to conclusions. They don't know if the Tragedy is an actual thing or not so they'll wait and see.
- The last location was a cliffside which leads down to a ravine full of stalagmites. Katie and Shawn were discussing about something, but stopped when the four arrived. After explaining that the cliffside was meant to be a suicide place that Monokuma made for the students, nothing else is important here.
- The others begin to arrive, but Samey decides to rest out for a bit. However while in her way to the cabins, she sees Brick, Owen, Harold and Duncan talking in the mess hall and Katie talking with Shawn, Jasmine, Sky and Lightning at the docks. Samey also sees Lindsay writting somethings down in her room, but decides not barge in on that. She decided to think about the article related to Chris and rest for the day.
- While heading to the mess hall, Samey suddenly got approach by Lindsay who gave her a card. When she arrived at the mess hall it looks like everyone else got one as well, Lindsay showed up in the middle and announces that she's going to be making a party tomorrow night. Although Katie objects the idea, Brick agreed to it and asked her if he could help.
- Samey then check on Tyler and tried to find out what she miss yesterday. It seemed that there is two groups being form. One by Katie who has a secret agenda everyone is agreeing, while Brick is making a group that is meant to unify the others. He doesn't really recall who's in each group although he remembers that Lindsay doesn't know who to side many of them has friends of hers.
- While trying to go to the mountain side camp, she suddenly triggers an alarm. Brick appeared behind her and and aimed a shotgun to her back. However Samey pointed out the gun has no ammo, which cause Brick to slip and embaress himself.
- Beardo and Harold come in and told Samey what the alarm was. Apparently it's a laser senson that Brick placed on the way to the camp in order to alert anyone coming. It seemed that Brick got into a fight with Katie and that she almost push him off the cliffside out of anger, so he made this in order to watch out for Katie's group.
- Bridgette comes in and told Brick that his alarm was too noisy and that he should try to tone it down. Brick promises to change the alarm with something better tomorrow.
- After asking Brick on who is in his side, it's reveal to be Owen, Duncan, Harold, Beardo and Eva. He's not yet sure about who's in Katie's side.
- Samey then decide to check the hunter's cabin and find out all the weapons are still in there and that nobody done a thing. When she asked Jasmine, she learned Jasmine made a trap with the weapons. If anyone tries to shot them it will shoot out smoke since she stuffed it with gun powder. It's not deadly, but it will signal everyone if something like that happen. It looks like she isn't aware of the bullet.
- At the mess hall Lindsay announces the party and that it will take place at the space between the cabins so everyone can see it. Owen will host it and everyone is expected to be there so nobody is allowed to miss it. Katie reluctantly agrees while Brick volunteers his team to help with the preparation. In her way back to the cabin Samey sees Shawn and Sky approaching Brick, but Samey is too tired to care.
- Samey decided to check on Katie's side of the story. She approach her and learned from her that her group members are Shawn, Sky, Jasmine, Lightning and Cody and that her main goal is too find out the mastermind. When asked more about this, Katie redirected her to Sky.
- Sky explained to Samey that she believes someone in the group is the mastermind since sometimes she wakes up and sees a hooded figure fixing up Monokuma and programming him. Afterwards they would either use a boat or a secret passage way to leave, and the only way they could do that is if they were one of the contestants.
- Samey becomes a little paranoid about this, so she approaches Tyler and Lindsay to relax since she doesn't want to get involve with Katie and Brick's conflict. She learns from them that Brick once made a proposal to watch over Katie after her involvement with Scarlett's death was revealed in the Sam's Class Trial and Katie learned it from a recording. It's assume someone left it for her to find since it was located right in the middle of her room.
- Samey flinches after hearing poppers that Owen accidentally triggered, and she notices the party seemed relatively normal. However she notices some strange thing like Brick giving away walkie-talkies to his team, Shawn putting something in his pocket and Sky placing her hand under the table.
- The party started and everyone seemed relax. They partied, drink, dance under from the music coming out Harold and Cody's recording device serving as DJs. There was also prizes if you win any of the games, like Brick winning a voice changer, Shawn winning chips, Beardo winning jump ropes, Lindsay winning lip gloss and Max winning an eye patch.
- When Owen was about to announce the next event, Monokuma comes in and announces something. That he has prepared a motive and waited for everyone to be to drop it. Lindsay complained, but Tyler manage to calm her down. Monokuma reveals the motive is that he will be releasing a poison and each day it will claim a new victim. If no one kills by the end of the week everyone infected will die and that he got the idea from an incident during the Tragedy.
- Owen then asked bewilderly how he knew it since he never showed him the article, but this lead to Katie and Bridgette pointing out he knew about something they didn't know. The article, so when questioned., Owen ran away in a cold sweat. This ended the party with Lindsay heartbroken with how it ended. Samey helped her to her room before going to sleep.
- A nervous Samey approach Gwen for help after the motive was release, but Gwen is too busy investigating something to help out with her. So she approached Lindsay and Tyler again, where they talked about one of axes from the automobile shop.
- While spending some time in the beach with Bridgette, they heard a rumbling sound coming from the cliffs. When they got there, they found boulders scattered around the place and Katie pinning down Max. Jasmine and Shawn tried to hold her, but she was able to slash Max's eye. They take him to the infirmary and restrain Katie.
- After being questioned about what happened, Jasmine informed them that Katie just started to act like that and that nothing really happened. When Cody came back after healing Max and checking Katie, he informs them he found a needle hole on her arm. This makes them all believe this was the work of the poison Monokuma is applying to everyone.
- Wanting to know Brick's opinion on this, he saw him secretly talking to Harold saying he doesn't know if he can trust Owen after what happened last night. This made Samey mad at Brick, but she didn't let it out because she didn't want to get eavesdropping.
- She learned from Duncan and Eva that Owen has place himself a cave refusing to see anyone after what happened. Samey feels bad for the big guy and hope's things will get better soon.
- She then overhears a confrontation from the distance. Beardo and Harold demands Sky to explain why there was a camera under the table in the party. Sky stays quiet and they decide not to continue after being calmed down by Cody.
- At the mess hall Jasmine and Shawn made a preposition that they'll watch over Katie in order to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy. They keep her at the mountain side camp since it has security made by Brick who inserted a camera that will take a picture of anyone passing through there. After that everyone went back to bed.
- Samey decided to check on Katie on how she's doing with Tyler and Lindsay but when she arrived...
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUNTAIN SIDE CAMP WAS A BODY WITH AN AX ATTACH TO HIS NECK AND HEAD WOUND WITH A TERRIBLY AMOUNT OF BLOOD RELEASE. IT WAS BRICK WHO DIED.
LINDSAY THEN POINTS AT THE DISTANCE!
A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!
IN THE BOTTOM OF THE RAVINE WHERE THE STALAGMITES WERE AT, WE FOUND THE BODY OF OWEN WHO WAS PENETRATED EVERYWHERE BY THE ROCKY SPIKES.
IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROOM FULL OF SCREENS THE MASTERMIND SPOKE:
"PERFECT, EVERYTHING WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN."
There we go. Our last two victims was PoV and a very iconic character. We needed to make this a step further from any further since the mastermind is getting involve. Anyway have an idea who the culprit could be? Leave it in the comments below and stay tune for the Class Trial.