Link to the previous parts...
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 1: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial_Part_2
If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
|RODNEY||DEAD||15th Victim/9th Killer|
|No. Alive: 23|
In the last part, it was the end of the first main antagonist of the series, Scarlett. However she took Trent's life along with hers and Sam had to be the one to put an end to her. However that meant being executed as well for being a killer. What's even starnger now is that visions of the dead are being shown and now Monokuma is going full steam ahead. What's going to happen next?
Now It's Time for a Victim Vote: List Down the Top Five Choice For The Next Victim in the Next Chapter!
- With the results of the last trial still lingering on everyone's mind the night pass and the next day came. Noah now ready to find the mastermind decide to immediately go to the edge of the available area. He knew a new place was going to open up, and his arrival confirmed it as Monokuma there ranted that someone was going to ruin the surprise.
- Being allowed to go inside the new area a day ahead of the rest and bringing two companions, Noah decides to take Dawn and Cameron due to there reliability. It seems the new area now is a theatre, an empty warehouse and a tactical room.
- The tactical room can only be open when three different individuals place there fingerprint on a certain scanner on three different cads and then swipe them in the card reader. These card are the only ones of there kind so they can't be replicated.
- The theatre has plenty of potential weapons like canes, poisonous roses and other theatrical weapons. The curtains can be open and close at any time with the help of the lever on the wall and the curtains themselves look completely identical of the wall if you look at it in further perspective. Cameron found a hidden trap door inside the stage and notice it can't be open. Monokuma explain this is only an one-way exit for something.
- The warehouse seemed to be empty at first, until Dawn found a switch in the powerhouse. It activates and reveal a hidden entrance. It leads to a maze where Monokume told them to try. The three initially got lost with the navigations, but had to turn back when none of them could overcome climbing a steep wall with the help of pegs attach to them. Cameron thinks you need a balance team to do the maze.
- While exiting the maze, Noah, Dawn and Cameron ended up activating a trap by going to a wrong room which filled them with sleeping gas. They woke up and found themselves in the infirmary. It seems Monokuma drag them out of the new area and Jasmine and Izzy found them. They took them there for examination, and after a few hours they woke up. It's late and inform them that they should return to the cabins.
- Noah, Cameron and Dawn head back, but notice that Cameron lost his map that he was making while going through the maze. Other then Jasmine and Izzy, Scott was the only one to get near them. This makes Cameron suspicious of him, Noah doesn't care and head back to sleep for the night.
- It seems Noah woke up later then usual since it's already afternoon. When he came to the cafeteria no one was there except for Eva and Lightning who were revealed to be watching over Katie who has been instructed to be watch over due to her actions in the last trial. Eva told Noah to stay since she needs to get something done, but after she left Noah immediately saw Lightning talking to Katie about an "opportunity". Before he could hear anymore Lightning immediately got rid of him.
- After seeing the weird fiasco Zoey informs Noah that there is a new area that opened up and everyone has went there to search. When asked why she wasn't with them, she replied that Dawn and Cameron hasn't woken up and said she was going to inform them. Noah has his own suspicion, but let's it go since he's too lazy to learn more.
- Noah checked out the three areas again to see what places people are searching. There is Lindsay, Tyler, Owen and Beardo who checked out the theatre. The theatre curtains weren't use so the entrances of the backstage was visible. In the tactical room there was Bridgette, Duncan, Samey and Brick who seems to be fixing the place up with different adventure gear. Izzy is there to albeit playing around with the cards and the entrance console. At the storage room everyone else was there with Jasmine and Shawn announcing something.
- From the announcement it seems that Monokuma has place a prize in the middle of the maze and said whoever got there first would win it. Jasmine suggest to send one thing there and she volunteered herself. But the group rebels against it saying Jasmine is doing it out of her desire which is brought up by Scott. Shawn tries to defend her, but then Zoey difuses the situation by saying everyone should have the opportunity to get the prize, but only starting tomorrow since doing it now is going to increase tension.
- Having decided the maze might be too much trouble Noah backs out when there groups forming to take it on. One group that catches his attention is Brick, Harold and Scott since Brick rejected Cameron and Zoey's offer for him.
- Today was long and Noah decided to rest.
- Noah learned that Jasmine and Shawn has place supplies at the tactical room and left the cards needed to open the room outside for anyone to use. Of course is someone tries to steal it, it would be impossibe to use since you need three people and if three people are woking together then an investigation will take place.
- Izzy comes in along with Owen who said that they've been worried about him since he's been acting a little off lately. Owen was the one who brought it up and Izzy was the one to convince him to talk to Noah about this. Noah said he just has plenty in his mind and said he's busy. This made Owen said and alienate Izzy a little since she express a bit of loneliness with Eva and him being too busy.
- Deciding between Scott or Lightning on who's acting suspicious, Noah decides to check on Lightning due to his so called opportunity. He finds him at the garden house with Katie and it's revealed the offer Lightning gave was that he would let Katie go in exchange to be her accomplice in something. Katie will only agree if Lightning goes to the maze along with her. They spot Noah and force him to join them in there escapade.
- At the entrance of the maze Bridgette, Lindsay and Gwen went out and were completely exhausted. It seems that they failed to reach the end and decided to stop for the day. Noah then sees Zoey and Cameron thinking of something and he realize with a list of people that their looking for a third member. Zoey points at a picture which freaks out Cameron.
- While seaching the maze, Noah finds an obstacle that requires three people to accomplice. Unlile last time with Katie and Cameron, Noah realize what the obstacle is needed to handle this. They need someone with intelligence, strength and agility to overcome it. Noah needs to use his intelligence to solve a puzzle, Lightning needed to use his strengths to move the blocks that were unlock after solving the puzzle and Katie needed to jump the blocks after being place in the right spot otherwise they'll be hit with sleeping gas. They suceeded.
- In the maze Noah sees the clock saying 4:00 PM which matches his watch and wonders why there clocks. The maze bexomes bigger, but it lacks too much obstacles until they reach a room that looks like a dead end. However when Katie pushes Lightning out of annoyance, Lightning was stab by spikes in the wall at his arm and both of his partners immediately rush for an exit. Noah found a room that opens up a hole to send you back to the beginning which both of them take with an injured Lightning.
- Lightning was brought up to the hospital for his injury which are being taken care of by Cameron and Jasmine. Noah decides not to bring up what really happen saying Lightning got hurt by an accident in order to keep his good side with Katie. Jasmine orders Eva and Zoey to watch out for her for now on. Katie says that she wasn't sorry for what happened and announce that Lightning did intend to kill someone soon, she did this in order to stop him permanently.
- Noah after hearing this shocking news returned to the cabin only to see Scott. Scott has found out Cameron knew about the maze in advance and plans to coerce him into helping out with Katie's situation by making an invention to keep her in line. Cameron is horrified by this, so in order to not do this he made an offer to Scott that he'll get the prize instead which Scott accepts the offer.
- Noah sees Zoey also eavesdropping and confronts her as well, this time about what they witness and why has she been active at the maze. She said wanted to be a big help to the team so she wanted to win the prize so she'll do something beneficial. As for the current situation Zoey said she's worried about Cameron because of Scott's previous actions. This makes Noah to tired to continue on.
- Noah decides to talk things with Katie when she's alone in her room about Scott's actions. This anger Katie and was about to leave the room to do something only for Dawn to intervene. Dawn convinces Katie not to act on impulse since she's been having a heavy heart lately. This doesn't convince Katie at first until Dawn brought up the point that since she was pretty much a killer with Trent's case she won't be trusted by anyone if she does anything else.
- Katie stops her impulsive attitude and decides to shape up. Dawn then says that she knows that someone else is overhearing in the other room and when they come in they saw Owen and Izzy leaning on the wall. Owen is panicking, but after calming down a little by Noah, he said that he was worried about Noah so he followed him around along with Izzy. When Noah was thanking him and Izzy for their concern, Izzy said she wish things will get better and that she can still stay close with Noah, Owen, Eva and others. She said she needed to express this be-
- Suddeny Zoey and Cameron barges in and said that they needed to borrow Izzy for a bit. This promps the three of them to leave and Noah and Dawn decide investigate Scott about what he did.
- They found Scott spying the trio at the clinic with Lightning also helping. When confronted Scott tried to make an excuse that he was going to ask Lightning to team-up with him, but Brick comes with Harold and announced that they were a team which makes Noah and Dawn more suspicious. Scott said to forget what he said which cause Lightning to be hurt due to wounded pride.
- At the maze Jasmine and Shawn has announce two people been injured today. Owen and Duncan, but they both agree watch out the exit of the maze which is at a cave on the beach. They'll be receiving medical help from Bridgette while there.
- Night time came and Dawn and Noah decide to check out the library. While there they saw Izzy, Zoey and Cameron's team gong to the maze with a map along with extra equipment and two hours later Scott, Harold and Brick pass through. An hour later it was Shawn, Jasmine and Katie surprisingly. At 9:00 PM it was Scott's team leaving and 10:00 PM it was Katie's team. For some reason Izzy's team didn't pass through. After that Noah called a day and went back to bed.
- Urgent news came this morning. Cameron said he found the exit and won the prize, but what he got was really, really bad. This makes everyone curious about the prize, but Cameron said nobody should see that. Noah can see Dawn with a sad expression along with Sky. The urgent news however is that Izzy and Zoey hasn't returned yet and the last place they were at was at the maze.
AT THE MAZE THEY NOTICE ALL THE TRAPS WERE GONE. THEY DIDN'T KNOW AT FIRST UNTIL MONOKUMA COMES IN AND SAID THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT THEY NEEDED TO SEE. WHEN THEY FOLLOW MONOKUMA TO WHERE THAT THING WAS, A HORRIFYING SIGHT WAS THERE. IT WAS ZOEY STAB BY THE WALLS WITH PLENTY OF SPIKES. THEY TRIED TO REASSURE CAMERON, BUT NOTICE HE WENT MISSING. OWEN SAID HE RETURNED BACK TO THE ROOMS TO CALM HIMSELF DOWN.
WHEN THEY COME INSIDE THE ROOM THEY FOUND SOMETHING ALSO TERRIBLE. THIS TIME IT WASN'T A STAB BUT A NOOSE AROUND CAMERON WHO LIES THERE WITH VACANT EYES WHICH SIGNIFIES HIS DEATH.
THEN ANOTHER TRAGEDY HAPPEN. THEY FOUND IZZY, WITH A WOUND ON HER HEAD AND LAYING DOWN A PATCH OF BLOODY GRASS WHICH WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE TREE SHE WAS LEANING ON. THIS WAS NEAR THE THEATRE.
However something good happened...someone was still breathing...who is it? Find out at the next part and please tell what your theories in this case so far. I would love to hear any if you have some and always thank you for reading Total Drama: Danganronpa.