Link to the previous parts...
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 1: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial
CHAPTER 7 CLASS TRIAL PART 2: http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AltertheSilverBird/Total_Drama:_Danganronpa_Chapter_7:_Class_Trial_Part_2
If you guys have no idea what Danganronpa is then here is the synopsis. Students who excel in a certain talent are trap in a location (depends on the game) by an evil bear name Monokuma. Monokuma told them they can never leave unless one of them kill another student without getting caught. Once a murder has happen then a Class Trial will take place where the students must discuss and argue in order to find out the murderer among them. After the Class TriaL they will vote on who the killer is. If they guess right then the murderer gets executed and the rest returns to their imprisonment, but guessing wrong means the killer is set free but everyone else gets executed in their place.
So how this will work is simple. Just vote on a student on who you want to die.
BUT THEN THIS WHERE I STEP IN.
When a murder happens I'll make a set-up with the victim of your choice and personally pick th killer. (You can make suggestion on how the murder happens and who could be the killer but you must have valid points and frankly I may not use them for the first case since I have one in mind already.)
Also I already have a premeditated choice on the mastermind's identity and that the game will end once their identity is revealed. Of course my choice is not going obvious but I would like you guys try to guessing still on who it is. If any circumstances the mastermind was chosen as the victim then naturally the mastermind will fake their death, but try framing someone as a scapegoat. Maybe a fan favorite or the second highest person who got votes.
After the murder, I'll present evidence which you must piece together to understand the murder and find out who the culprit is. Then vote down below and if one of you guys get it right then the culprit is goodbye. One vote is needed to get the right culprit since a majority vote maybe too unfair.
If however the culprit choice was incorrect then I'll tell you guys are wrong and as a consequence I'll kill of two characters. The victim of your choosing and my personal choice. (So be warn fan-favorites might oay for what you did)
This will last until their 8-14 survivors. It's a mystery I would like you all try to solve. In fact I'll give hints on the mastermind after every trial. You can give suggestion if you want so don't be shy if you have a murder plan in your hand but personal PM me so no can learn it if I use it.
Events will also be presented to tell a story so it could help you determine who to die and who to live. Note victim choice and change some events but in the end the plans for mastermind will always push through.
So to make the quick summary:
1) Vote on the person you want to be the victim
2) I'll make a mystery with the victim and you must determine who the killer through the evidence I provide
3) Voting incorrect means a favorite might kick the bucket as consequence. Voting correct means will go on the system
4) The mastermind is pre-determine so no changes their.
5) Suggestion are fine but please send it through a PM.
6) Events will posted to explain the story after every voting.
Two are dead and now the next chapter has begun. However every beginning needs to have an ending first and this is the ending of our Sabotuer? Have an idea who the Sabotuer could be and do you think this Chapter they'll be a victim or killer? Also while the victims for today are decided, I've want everyone to stil vote on who they want dead in the next Chapter. The only condition I have is that vote for a girl to die next in the comments below. Post that on the comments below.
STATUS OF CONTESTANTS!!!
15th Victim/9th Killer
- With the crazy events that happened last night, Gwen decides it's best to find the Sabotuer as soon as possible because she believes whoever the thief was in the case last night was, they would use the evidence to identify the Sabotuer and do something about them. She request Sam and Katie's assistance on this since Samey was too exhausted with the trial yesterday and Scarlett wants to go solo this time.
- Deciding to question Cameron first, Cameron said that all the evidences he gathered shouldn't be enough to figure out who the mastermind is. The reason is that while it contains plenty of sightings of the mysterious shadow and evidence involving the Sabotuer, nothing can be use to find out the Sabotuer's identity. When ask for a list of the evidence, Cameron said he'll give it tomorrow since he needs time to remember.
- Sky was question next and she claimed that she never got to see any of the evidence about the Sabotuer. When ask if she saw anything about the Sabotuer during her imprisonment, she says never saw anything despite all the cameras. This makes Sky suspicious that the Sabotuer is in lead with the Mastermind because they seem to know the timing and locations of each cameras.
- Harold quickly interrupts them because he said that he saw something suspicious at the generator. With the five of them heading there, they see Lindsay and Tyler guarding it because the Harold ask them to. It seems that what they found was some sort of mini satellite that can show a scan of the area. Harold plans to find out more about the device later with the help of Cody.
- During dinner Jasmine and Shawn ask Gwen in her opinion about what to do with Sky and Cameron. They plan to keep an eye on them because of there previous actions, Gwen think they should but subtly since she doesn't want to offen any of those two. They'll send Brick and Scott for Cameron, while the couple with look after Sky for the time being. Gwen thinks this might be because they fear the Sabotuer will go after them.
- Gwen realizing that the Sabotuer might send a new letter to somebody in order to make another murder quickly decide to check out on everyone. She was right as Trent has a new set of plans delivered to his room. Trent didn't know about the Sabotuer's MO and realizing now he's the next intended killer for the Sabotuer decides to help Gwen find the Sabotuer.
- Gwen then goes to Sam and Katie to inform them about the Sabotuer's next move. Sam thinks that the Sabotuer knew about Trent's minor breakdown the night after the trial and believes that they could take advantage of this. Katie now thinks the Sabotuer must have some sort of news network to learn everything. While in the conversation Gwen and Katie smell something and notices it comes from Sam's consoles. It was grease from chips Sam had been eating lately, and said he will clean it later.
- Monokuma announces a new area during lunch saying it's only three this time, but he was too because with some sort of interference going on his end. Scarlett think it might be a sign someone is closing on his identity which makes Monokuma run away of fear. Scarlett thinks that Monokuma might not be the biggest obstacle here anymore.
- One of the new areas is a music hall. Gwen encounters Owen, Trent and Jasmine there. Owen said that he wuld love a concert to happen because of all the gloom going on lately. Trent suggest he performs to cheer everyone up, which Jasmine agrees and plans to set-up the concert. Owen thinks it will take a lot of time since the lights on the stage don't work so the top part is close and many of the equipment isn't in good conditions. Gwen plans to send them to Cody and Harold for repair later. Some of the items were guitars, speakers, microphones and other stuff.
- Next is a Air Purificator. Harold, Scarlett, Max and Duncan are there. Scarlett believes the reason why an air purificator is here is because this is use to help anyone in an area talk. Harold is confuse until Scarlett reveals that hidden away in some of the shelves are gases that can be place in the air puricator in order to spread like poison, infections and even sleep gases. Max says he isn't easily affected until he suddenly get covered in itches. Duncan shows that he found a vacuum which can also spread the substance but only in smaller quantities. Gwen plans to inform Jasmine later to keep this away.
- The last area is a cleaning shed where multiple items use to clean are spread around. Bleaches, mops and detergent, ammonia and laundry soap. In the back is a closet with a window on top. Lindsay, Tyler, Bridgette and Zoey are here. Bridgette believes that with everything here they can have an easier time keeping the cabins cleaner, which Zoey agrees and plans to take some back at the girls. Gwen notices Tyler trying to impress Lindsay by climbing to the window on top of the door only to fall of since accidentally locks it close. Lindsay believes it would be scary to be trap in the closet since the door can be close from the outside.
- Gwen having been tired by checking the new areas plan to call a day until Lindsay approaches her. She said she wants to give a letter to Katie, but can't find her. Gwen was about to direct her until Sam takes it and said he'll send it to Katie. Gwen is a little unnerve by Sam's aggressiveness. As she goes to sleep she hears noise coming from top and realizes Scarlett is experiments on things in her room which looks more like a chemcial lab. Scarlett tells her that she'll be busy all day and gives a chemical to Gwen that will help her sleep. One sip of it was enough for Gwen to drown in slumber.
- Gwen decides to check on Trent who becomes a bit nervous when she comes in. She sees Trent is holding on to a paper. Trent tries to hide it but when he crumples it, it somehow evaporates into thin air. Gwen ask where he got it and Trent claims he doesn't want to tell because he now knows a truth.
- At the cafeteria there seem to be a warning letter. Beardo reads in a dramatic fashion this.
TO YOU! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I INTEND TO FINISH THIS NOW!
YOU HAVE CAUSE US SUFFERING FOR TOO LONG AND FOR THAT I WILL END YOU!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTEFERE WITH OUR LIFE? YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!
- Beardo thinks it was message from the Sabotuer, but Scarlett says it's more likely to the Sabotuer since it would make more sense if it's direct to them. Sam however is skeptical since the way it's written is similar to the Sabotuer's old letters which Katie agrees.
- Doing a favor for Jasmine, Gwen checks on Cody and Harold about the repairs. It seems that they have to replace most of the parts due to them being so dangerous that they could cause a fire if use. Most of them were place inside the boathouse where Staci was found dead. Gwen checks it out and notices it could still make something, but it would be too dangerous because of what the other two has said.
- Noah, Dawn and Samey decides to confront Gwen about the Sabotuer saying they think it's her. The reason why is because Noah receive plans as well to commit a murder, but he told the two of them and they deduce Gwen wrote it. When asked why, Noah brings up the paper use was a page of her diary. Gwen denies and points out how illogical that would be, but when ask who could steal it, Gwen has no idea since he only let a few people in the room and those were only people with business with her.
- Because of the accusation Gwen lost time to talk to Sam and Katie for the day. When approach by Sky and Cameron about her investigation, Gwen said she has no idea who could the Sabotuer could be yet. Cameron decides to compare the writting of the later earlier to the handwritting of everyone else, and notices that they match two people. Scarlett and Lindsay, Tyler overhears this which blows his and Scott cover due to Brick being sick earlier. Tyler claims it couldn't be Lindsay since she's too sweet but Sky is suspicious and says to expect the unexpected.
- Visiting the music hall, Jasmine panics because while the concert preperations are doing well, she couldn't contact Trent and is worried about him since Shawn ask everyone and nobody saw him. Lindsay thinks he might just be hiding out in Boney Island because a boat went missing and thinks Trent used it. Izzy brings up that she saw someone two nights ago because of a fire, but couldn't tell who it is. Lindsay suggest it was a ghost but Jasmine doesn't believe it. Duncan comes in the middle of the conversation and said the truck at the automobile store went missing to, and they couldn't find it. Gwen has a bad feeling about this.
- Returning to her room, she gets her eyes hit by sunrays despite being sunset. Something might have reflected the light to her eyes but she can't see it. She decides to ask Cameron what could it be and he said it might be something that blocks live sun screens. Gwen said she doesn't see any and Cameron suggest they could be camouflage due to reflecting light. Gwen now completely tired decides to call a day. However she thinks something might happen soon.
I'm going to end it here for now. Who do you think our lucky victims going to be this time? And who is the Sabotuer? Please post your predictions on the comment below!
- When Gwen wakes up she notices it's afternoon, and when she check out the cabin she finds out everyone has just woken up. The only one who hasn't was Scarlett who made a theory that the food for dinner was drugged and the only one reason she wasn't unconscious was due to her not eating. When checking out everyone they notice Lindsay has gone missing. She couldn't be find at her room. When asking Tyler, he said he has no clue either since he also just woken up. The guys also woke up at the same time for some reason, and when also rounded up the only person missing among them is Trent.
- At lunch Katie ask Gwen to do her a favor, to see if she could get them the keys of the boats in private. Gwen is a little suspicious about it, but decides to comply. Only for Katie to leave while she was in the middle of getting them. Gwen decides to keep the keys for herself because of Izzy's sighting yesterday.
- Jasmine is panicking since they couldn't find Trent so everyone has tried to loof for him. Cameron and Zoey found Trent's guitar pick in the cleaning shed, which makes Sam worried that he's dead. He said in his game someone missing with one of there item drop is a sure sign something happened to the.
- Duncan and Brick informed the three of them (Shawn, Jasmine and Gwen) that the remote for the chandelier in the giant hall where's Courtney's party took place. It was at Brick's room but someone took it. Another two, Bridgette and Sky said that someone took some of the cleaning supplies. More specifically the bleach and ammonium which is worrying. Max then comes in and announce that some of the handcups he grabbed from Boney Island. Max is scolded for this but then...
IN THE TOP OF THE MUSIC HALL WAS A SARK CEILING THAT NO ONE COULD SEE, BECAUSE OF THAT THEY COULDN'T SEE WHAT DROPPED DOWN UNTIL IT FELL. THE PERSON MISSING WAS FINALLY FOUND...BLOODED! TRENT THE STAR OF THE SHOW WAS DEAD! HIS GUITAR STRINGS UNDERNEATH HIM WITH A WEIRD CHEMICAL.
- The group is shock with what's going on until another sound can be heard.
GWEN AND SKY DECIDE TO CHECK IT OVER. IT CAME FROM THE HALL WHERE KATIE WAS THERE ALREADY UNLOCKING THE DOORS WITH A KEY. IT SEEM THE DOOR WAS BARRED BY A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS ATTACH TO BOTH HANDLE. WHEN ENTERED SAM WAS ALREADY THERE CHECKING OUT THE CARNAGE, AND IN THE MIDDLE WAS THE FALLEN CHANDELURE. RIGHT UNDERNEATH IT WAS THE CRUSH BODY OF SCARLETT, THE GENIUS INVENTOR!!!