Hello Users! Welcome to Aimers' Predictions for The Game: The Sequel. Fourteen contestants have been selected and as your
superiorfirst winner (haha lol) I will be making my predictions very often in this blog!
My predictions will follow this format:
- After each elimination and at the start of The Game, I will rank the users based on who I believe will do well that day or two.
- I will also give a rating out of ten for each user as a "power ranking".
- Winning Teams, Contestants who I believe will be in danger, and other fun facts will also be written down
- Possibly, I may put up an interview with the latest eliminated contestant. This may not happen but ideally it would be a lot of fun!
- Comments are appreciated to give me a sense of where I need impro…
Read more >
In 365 days EXACTLY, I have made 10,000 edits!!!!! I made this account in November of 2009, made one edit then never used it again until August 12th.
So I made 10,000 edits in one year! (made an extra edit)...Addict do not give me any sass >.>
Sop yea that is about it,
I would like to thank basically every user here. Too many people to write down. You all have helped me get here and I am so grateful. Thank you so much!
[[File:Blaineley Gone Insane.png|thumb|1000px|HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO KIDNAP HIM D:Read more >
...For Now. I am leaving the wiki for three weeks from July 17th to August 5th for camp. During this time I will not be here at all and will be completely inactive. I thoroughly enjoy my time here but I feel that I need this break. I've been going through depression for a couple years now and it is getting worse now. I feel that I need this break to figure out myself a little more and understand who I am and what I have become. You guys have been the greatest of friends and I thank you for it but I need this time away to recover. I'll probably be back when camp is over but honestly, I don't know. I honestly just feel terrible all the time and I don't know if I can stay without making others feel worse or annoyed by me in the end. I think t…Read more >
Don't worry, this is not a blog about our drama, Council, etc. This is about the new wiki update!
Question is: Should we give it a try? I say yes, but I would like the opinions of everyone on the wiki.
Below is the functions of the new editing system in the update:
- The media features have been moved from the top toolbar to the right rail. Note: Unless you are on the main page, which has no right rail.
- The feature list is expandable — you can see more or less depending on your needs.
- We now have only one scrollbar on the page in the edit window.
- Messages (such as warnings, notices, license text, etc.) have been updated and moved to more obvious and consistent locations. Note: We are still working on some tweaks to these.
- We have removed the 'unlin…
So yea, Musical fun ^__^
1. Put your library on shuffle.
2. Post the first line from each of the first 30 songs it plays.
3. Make people guess. NO CHEATING!
4. Bold it out when someone gets it.
5. If you know it, feel free to reply!
1. There's a fire, starting in my heart Rolling in the Deep by Adele
2. Summer after high school, when we first met The One that Got Away by Katy Perry
3. Nice legs, Daisy dukes, makes a man go *whistling noise* Starsturck by 303!H Feat KATYYYY PERRY :D
4. Here we go again, I kind of want to be more than friends Animal by Neon Trees
5. I saw the queen Missing by Flyleaf (impossible XD)
6. And now the sun is rising, another long walk back home Hungover by Ke$ha
7. Seems like everybody's got a price Price Tag by Jessie J Feat B.O.B
8. It's …
Read more >