The Travel Tip givers are locals in the various countries visited in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race. They present Travel Tips to contestants who successfully complete a challenge, them being the judges of said challenge. The following is all of the Travel Tip givers who appear in each episode.
|Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1||An uncaring looking young man wearing a hat with the Canadian flag pictured on it and a miniature CN Tower, who supplies helmet to the teams who took the Scare challenge. Unlike most locals who are involved with the Race, he does not hand out a Travel Tip to the teams.|
|None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 2||A Moroccan spice kiosk owner named Youseff. Based on his facial expression and silent replies whenever the contestants are talking to him, he apparently doesn't understand English.|
|French is an Eiffel Language||A French caricature artist.|
|Mediterranean Homesick Blues||Sandy McCastles, a young boy who is the "world renowned sandcastle builder".|
|Bjorken Telephone||An Icelandic woman wearing a swan dress. While she passes the other teams for saying the Icelandic phrase correctly, she passes the Fashion Bloggers after Jen compliments her outfit.|
|Brazilian Pain Forest||A Brazilian woman dressed in a Carnival costume.|
|A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket||A creepy old man with a hunched back, known as the "Grave Digger", who hands out the Travel Tips jabbed on his machete, often scaring the contestants in the process.|
|A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket||Bala Karaoke, a gymnastic coach, who doesn't seem to be pleased to be judging the challenge.|
|New Beijinging||An elderly Chinese food vendor. She also makes a cameo appearance in A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars.|
|Down and Outback||A local farmer who is more annoyed with the contestants destroying his crops than the rabbits.|
|Maori or Less||Two Maori dancers.|
|Lord of the Ring Toss||A female Eskimo. After all teams had completed the challenge, she makes out with the male Eskimo who follows the Surfer Dudes after he gives her a flower.|
|Got Venom||A local Indonesian boy who appears to be the only person not afraid of the Komodo Dragons.|
|Dude Buggies||A magician who is so impressed with the Goths' performance that he offers them a gig at Las Vegas.|
|Ca-Noodling||A local fisherman.|
|Darjeel With It||A cheery local Indian woman at a tea shop.|
|Last Tango in Buenos Aires||A Tango instructor.|
- The person waiting for the contestants at the top of the CN Tower, in None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1, resembles Willy from Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water.
- The judge of the art contest in French is an Eiffel Language looks similar in appearance to Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh.
- The Icelandic local in Bjorken Telephone closely resembles Björk wearing her iconic swan dress.
- The Grave Digger in A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket, has a hunched appearance that resembles Igor, and wields a machete much like Jason Voorhees.
- The Travel Tip giver in Down and Outback has a striking resemblance to Crocodile Dundee, portrayed by Paul Hogan in the 1986 film of the same name.