The player plays as Chef Hatchet, as he tries to blast the season's final four and test dummies off platforms with his meatball bazooka. The contestants are holding mutant laser squirrels, which are still asleep, but when hit, they attack their holder, causing them to fall off and get out of the round. Once Chef has blasted a certain number of contestants off the platforms, he can either move on, or continue to blast the rest of the cast, which earns the player a Chris statue.
There are a total of thirty-seven levels for each set in different locations around the island, including some of the familiar parts of the island seen throughout the season. In certain times in the game, Chef advances to a new power up, being a different type of meatball. The meatballs can either hit, blast, or melt certain items or contestants to help win.
Once beating the game, Chris congratulates Chef for getting all the campers out of the challenge, and all the levels can be replayed, or the game can reset to play it all from the beginning.
The meatballs, which are prepared by Chef, are used to knock down or hit contestants. Throughout the game, you are given more meatballs with different strengths to hurt the contestants.
- The game somewhat resembles the popular game Angry Birds made by Rovio Entertainment.
- The only contestants to appear in the game are Cameron, Lightning, Scott, and Zoey, the final four of the season.
- The nuclear test dummies from Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special also make an appearance in various levels.
- The McLean-Brand Chris Head is also seen in the game after getting all of the targets out in a level.
- This game shares a similar setup with Total Drama: Pahkitew Island's game, Toss Like A Boss. Both involve the player collecting ammunition and using a precise aim to knock contestants off platforms, who are standing on materials such as wood and glass, off balance.
- A noticeable goof is that the art style in this game is very poorly drawn, unlike the rest of the official games from the franchise.
- When Zoey is seen in the ending card, her choker, bracelets, and earrings are missing.
- Also, during the game, her flower is on the wrong side of her head (it should be on her right, instead it's on her left).
- When up close, Chef's apron and shoes are missing their laces.
- Another goof on the ending card is when the laser-eyed squirrel wears Cameron's glasses, the spectacles are clear instead of its usual blue color.