Total Drama Freezer Burn is a Total Drama World Tour game, produced by Cartoon Network. After an app release, Total Drama Freezer Burn was later released on Cartoon Network's website on November 8, 2010.
The game starts out with a family of sharks seeing Alejandro and planning to eat him, with drool coming out of their mouths. In a cut-scene, Alejandro takes off his Aviator-like sunglasses and begins admiring himself in a hand-held mirror he takes out of a bag, until a seagull flies by and steals his bag, prompting him to give chase. As Alejandro chases the seagull, it flies over a lake of shivering cold water. Alejandro then drops onto his knees as he skids to a stop at the lake sighing.
In each level, the player controls Alejandro as he leaps from ice float to ice float. While moving across the plain, the player must avoid baby seals, polar bears, beluga whales, dropping ice floats, and octopus hazards, which cause the player to lose a life. If Alejandro stays on an ice float to long, it will break, and he will lose a life. Every time Alejandro leaps onto an ice float with a coin on it, the player achieves more points and eventually unlimited speed. The player has three lives every game.
- Total Drama Freezer Burn was the second Total Drama app to be available for download in the App Store, the others being Drop of Shame, Flight Simmerator and Total Pandamonium. All of the games have since been removed.
- Total Drama Freezer Burn was released on October 13, 2010, which was a month before the game was added to the Cartoon Network website.
- Total Drama Freezer Burn is the first game to feature Alejandro as a playable character.
- Sierra, Cody, Owen, Tyler, Heather, and Duncan are all shown in the game, but aren't playable characters.
- The "hungry hungry sharks" from Niagara Brawls are seen frequently in the water.
- Alejandro's sunglasses from Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1 are wore by him.
- Two parts of the game are just Alejandro doing something he did in another episode, but in another location. These instances are when Alejandro is wearing his sunglasses and he takes them off, this was done in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1 when he steps off the bus. The second instance is when he skids to a stop at the freezing cold lake, sighing. This was done in Hawaiian Punch when he skids to a stop at the lava, sighing.
- A seagull is seen in this game, even though the seagulls didn't appear in Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better.
- On the app version of the game, Alejandro's lives are red hearts, while in the Cartoon Network version, they are silver hearts with silver Alejandro heads in front of them. On the Teletoon version, Alejandro's lives are silhouettes of him jumping.
- On the app version of this game, Sierra and Heather are not shown on the title screen.
- When a player loses the game on the app version of the game, Alejandro is seen putting his hand up like he's blowing a train horn in an ice cube, but in the Cartoon Network version, he is just seen in an ice cube doing nothing, but staring at the player, terrified and worried.
- At the title screen, if the player holds the shift key and click on Sierra, a screen pops up allowing them to enter a cheat code.
- Sierra is shown paddling, but she is immobile.
- While Alejandro is holding the mirror or brush, his right hand has five fingers instead of four.
- When Alejandro finds one of his items, part of his hair is missing.
- On the title screen, Sierra is seen gushing over Alejandro with Heather, but Sierra has never been attracted to Alejandro.
- The instructions say to avoid geese, but geese aren't seen at any point in the game.