|Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot|
|Number of members||7|
|Highest ranking member||Alejandro, 1st/2nd place|
|Lowest ranking member||Izzy, 13th place|
|Advanced to All-Stars||3|
|Team selected by||Challenge|
Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot, often shortened to "Team Chris," is one of the three opposing teams in Total Drama World Tour. This team was formed in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1 and includes Alejandro, Tyler, Noah, Owen, Sierra, eventually Izzy, and much later, Duncan. The team name was chosen by Sierra, because none of the other team members could agree on a name. Their team logo is a picture of Chris' face and has a teal background. Later in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2, Izzy and Sierra switch teams, due to Sierra wanting to get closer to Cody, and Izzy wanting to get closer to Owen. Later, in I See London..., Chris forces Duncan to join the team as a consolation prize for losing the challenge, as well as them already being down a member due to Izzy's departure.
In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2, after winning a goat as their prize from the previous episode, the entire team decides to ride the goat all at once while they try to find the Nile River. Although Team Amazon was originally in the lead, Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot finds its way first. Sierra started to make their canoe, but as Team Amazon got there too, Sierra and Izzy decided to swap teams. Alejandro immediately complains about how the switch is unfair, but Sierra manages to convince Chris to allow it. They finished building their canoe and started to cross the river. Alejandro, "to make it fair," and probably to start to seduce Team Amazon's girls, ordered Izzy to help the other team by telling the camel to get inside the canoe. In the end, Team Amazon won, but since Team Victory didn't cross with their reward, and Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot did, they managed to escape elimination, but ended up in the economy section.
In Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan, Alejandro decides to nominate himself to compete in "Super Human Mega-Pinball Smash," in which he shares his "ball-shaped paradise" with a panda bear named Ting-Ting. He and Ting-Ting ultimately end up scoring 462,000 points in the game, causing his team to win the challenge over the other two teams. As their reward, the team got first pick of props for their Japanese commercial in the plane's cargo hold. After Alejandro discovered a tiny model of Tokyo and a monster costume, he convinces his team to make a commercial about a monster attacking the city, who is stopped by Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails. Ultimately, their commercial ends up coming in second place due to Chef's favoritism towards Team Amazon's commercial, which means even though the team is safe from elimination once more, they still have to ride in the loser-class section of the Total Drama Jumbo Jet.
In Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better, Tyler and Izzy are the first two people to finish the first challenge, leaving Tyler to pull the sled and Izzy to mush. Izzy notices that the crates on the sled are radioactive and happily hops in one, thinking there's an actual radio in there. She is affected when she starts to glow green, but doesn't seem to notice. They are unable to find anyone until Noah catches up to them himself and gets onto the sled. They also find Alejandro at a flag pole who departs with them, leaving Bridgette stuck to the pole. Finally, Owen is found at another flag pole and the team almost falls down into the water after the ice breaks. Fortunately, Tyler saves them by grabbing onto the ledge. The team then comes in first place and winning their first challenge, thanks to Noah's quick thinking to have Owen lean forward so that the sled would accelerate.
In Broadway, Baby!, the team is resting in the winners compartment for the first time. Alejandro sneaks into the commercial cabin to sneak food to the ladies. When the cast lands, the team climbs to the top of Lady Liberty quickly, although Owen must be pulled by Tyler, Noah, and Alejandro due to him getting stuck halfway. The team escapes the alligator in the sewers with relative ease. During the final challenge, Noah volunteers to sit in the carriage, quickly falling asleep since he was unable to sleep the previous night. Noticing this, Heather cheats by switching their baby carriage with an actual one, resulting in the team having to backtrack to retrieve Noah. This delay results in the team losing the challenge, because Team Amazon and Team Victory made it to the finish line in that time, but since it was a reward challenge, no one from the team is eliminated.
In Slap Slap Revolution, during the sausage-stuffing challenge Owen eats all of the team's meat, leaving them with nothing to stuff the sausage. Alejandro is furious, but hides his rage and comes up with the idea to use Owen as a sausage and ride him down the hill. Chris allows this and the team crosses the finish line first, earning an advantage in the second part of the challenge, which turns out to be three Pickelhaube helmets. During the second challenge Owen, Noah, and Alejandro volunteer to dance. Alejandro and Noah follow the steps exactly, while Owen fumbles about, too sick to focus. Alejandro easily defeats his opponent Cody and makes it to the finals, along with Heather, Leshawna, and Sierra, but loses to Sierra after being distracted by Leshawna slapping Heather. The team comes in second place and they are safe from elimination.
In The Am-AH-Zon Race, the team takes the left route through the jungle, along with Team Victory. They arrive to the river second and have to cross a zip-line without a T-Bar, each team member crosses the river in their own individual way and the entire team gets to the other side successfully. They set up camp at dusk, and at night the team is attacked by giant Amazonian caterpillars. The next morning the members are seen covered in red spots, clutching sticks and huddling together in their sleep, immediately going into an attack stance when woken by Alejandro, implying that the team had fought and driven away the giant caterpillars the previous night and were paranoid about another attack. The team rushes to the top of Machu Picchu where the final challenge is, but Alejandro is forced to go back and retrieve Owen while the rest of the team waits at the peak. Unfortunately, this delay results in them coming in second place once again and the team is last seen in the dining area of the Jet, where Izzy and Owen eat while Noah stares miserably at his plate and Alejandro reads a book. Tyler, however, was invited to first class by Lindsay, so he wasn't seen with the rest of his team in their final scene together.
In Can't Help Falling in Louvre, the team is assigned to find and assemble pieces of the Venus De Milo. The team is initially chased by the Sasquatchanakwa, but Noah distracts it using an imaginary-ball trick, allowing them to search in peace. Later the team selects Noah to go through a series of lasers to get their final piece, he succeeds and the team hurries to the Pyramid Court to assemble their statue. Oddly, Noah is the only team member actively fixing the statue, while Tyler gives useless instructions and the other members simply stand nearby. He nearly finishes, but has to redo the statue due to the parts of Team Amazon's statue getting mixed in with theirs. Despite this delay, Noah is able to add the final piece of the statue seconds after Team Amazon, allowing the team to claim second place once again and avoid elimination.
In Newf Kids on the Rock, the team (except Izzy, who is still asleep) is seen trying to make an alliance with DJ. After DJ announced he's leaving the game, Heather falls from an air vent in shock, and the team members all look down at her with mixed reactions, Tyler and Owen look unhappy to see her while Noah and Alejandro are both amused by her weak attempt at spying. Later, the team is shoved into the ocean after DJ. All the members are shown to be capable swimmers (except Owen, who has to be rescued by Izzy). They are the first team to arrive at the boats and quickly assemble their positions for the challenge: Alejandro acts as navigator, Tyler and Noah row, and Izzy catches fish in order to win the special reward for the challenge. The team got off to a good start, easily overtaking Team Amazon and Team Victory; they also appear successful at the fishing part of the challenge, as Izzy is able to capture a lobster and a large fish with relative ease. However, due to Heather's assistance, DJ reaches the island before them. During the second challenge, the team end up in a tie with Team Victory, earning themselves the reward of a clam and fish chowder dinner and the privilege to fly first-class to the next destination.
In Jamaica Me Sweat, Izzy is removed from the competition half-way through the episode by the government for special treatment after damaging her brain, officially finishing in thirteenth place. Meanwhile, the team has to compete in a treasure hunt at a local waterfall. Three players are required to compete, but Tyler takes all three turns, despite both Noah and Alejandro offering to switch with him. Alejandro manages to grab the treasure while rescuing an electrocuted Gwen, but Heather steals it from him, giving Team Amazon the victory. For the second challenge, the team is divided into pairs, Noah and Owen and Tyler and Alejandro. Once more, they are able to get the high score and win first place again. The team is last seen celebrating their victory in the dining section of the plane.
In I See London..., Noah, Owen, and Tyler are forced to do the challenge by themselves due to Alejandro being captured by Jack the Ripper. Noah, along with Owen and Tyler, try to each get the other to strip the guard down and eventually force Tyler to. Later, the three go to the Medieval chamber where Tyler volunteers himself for the stretching challenge since he is incredibly flexible. After getting the second clue, Noah and Owen are the only ones left on their team as they believe the next part of the challenge is on a double-decker bus. The two find Jack the Ripper, who puts Noah into a glass booth, making Owen mad, and after a brief scuffle Owen manages to trap Jack the Ripper and frees Noah. The two return and Noah finds out that Alejandro has heard everything Noah said about him. Also, Courtney and Gwen discover Duncan, and he is returned to the game. Chris decides to add him to the team because they are short a player due to Izzy's departure. He then announces that Team Amazon wins the challenge, even though Noah and Owen captured Jack the Ripper. At the Barf Bag Ceremony, with three votes against him, Noah is eliminated. Before he jumps, Noah warns his team to watch out for Alejandro with the subtle warning, "Beware of eels!"
In Greece's Pieces, tension starts taking place amongst the team, as Tyler is scared of their new teammate, Duncan. Alejandro notices the way Duncan puts pressure on Tyler in the beginning, and uses this to his advantage. The team loses to Team Amazon when Tyler fails to grab the hanging gold medal during the tie-breaker challenge. At the Barf Bag Ceremony, Chris fakes out the team by kicking off an intern, instead of the contestant who received the most votes. Chris does this because he loves the newly-made drama thanks to Duncan being on the team now.
In The EX-Files, the team lost Owen to the "aliens" and the challenge to Team Amazon. Tyler was not only eliminated, but also severely injured in the challenge by dynamite in the mine field. They would have most likely won the challenge if it weren't for their alien artifact being crushed, therefore not intact.
In Picnic at Hanging Dork, Duncan and Alejandro work together to throw Courtney and Heather off their game. Alejandro flirts with Courtney to make Heather jealous, while Duncan helps by making Courtney believe that her plan to make him jealous is working. The team won the sheep-shearing competition.
In Sweden Sour, both Alejandro and Duncan fight over Owen. They both realize that Owen is the wild card and could ally with either one of them to vote the other off. Owen is happy that he gets so much attention, but is confused with whom he should ally with. Alejandro and Duncan nominate Owen as captain, and they even play along with Owen's Viking persona. In the end, Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot wins and gets Swedish massages as their reward.
In Niagara Brawls, Chris announces the merge in this episode, officially breaking up Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot, meaning that Owen, Duncan, and Alejandro are the only members of the team to make it to the merge.
|Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot teammates|
|Alejandro | Duncan | Izzy | Noah | Owen | Sierra | Tyler|
|Contestant||Gender||Rank||Team rank||Episode||Reason for elimination|
|Izzy||Female||13th||6th||Jamaica Me Sweat||Although she is not actually eliminated, the military takes her out of the competition. She was hit by the plane and something sparks in her brain which makes her incredibly smart and valuable to the army.|
|Noah||Male||11th||5th||I See London...||Alejandro discovered that Noah had recognized the fact that he was an untrustworthy person. Not wanting to be threatened by him, he convinced Tyler and Duncan to vote with him against Noah.|
|Tyler||Male||10th||4th||The EX-Files||He destroyed his team's alien artifact. Duncan was also angry with him for telling everyone about his kiss with Gwen.|
|Owen||Male||8th||3rd||Niagara Brawls||Alejandro convinced Duncan, Heather, and Sierra to vote him off due to his popularity with both the contestants and the audience.|
|Duncan||Male||5th||2nd||African Lying Safari||Alejandro and Heather formed an alliance and both voted him off, giving him the most votes in a 2-1-1-1 vote.|
|Alejandro||Male||1st/2nd||1st||Hawaiian Punch||Heather threw his dummy in the volcano rather than her own by accident, causing him to win the final challenge. Runner-up in the Heather's ending.|
- Unlike the other teams in the season, this team's name was decided by one contestant, since the other members couldn't agree.
- Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot is seen as the "middle-class" team of Total Drama World Tour. Of all the fourteen pre-merge episodes, they came in second place the most time, with five challenges, ahead of Team Victory but behind Team Amazon. They also came in last in four challenges and won five challenges.
- After Team Victory was gone, this team became the inferior team in the contest, with having three contestants at the merge while their opponents had four. They also won two challenges and lost three.
- This team has the highest amount of members out of all the Total Drama World Tour teams, with seven. The other two teams had six members each.
- Coincidentally, Alejandro, who was the highest-ranking member of the team, was also the very first member to placed on the team when it was first formed.
- This is the first team in Total Drama World Tour to lose a member yet still win in the same challenge. Rather than being eliminated, though, Izzy was taken out of the show by the military.
- This team consists of all male contestants except one, the reverse of Team Amazon.
- This is the first team Duncan and Owen have been on in which they are not the highest-ranking male.
- This is the first team that Duncan has been on in which he was not the highest-ranking member.
- This team had both newcomer contestants that were not from the original cast, Alejandro and Sierra.
- Owen, Duncan, and Izzy are the only members of this team to compete on the first three seasons. All of the other members have only competed on one in the past or none at all.
- This is the only team in the Total Drama series to have more than two words in its name, as it has eight. Thus, this team has the longest name of any other team in the series by far.
- Noah, Owen, and Izzy are all former Screaming Gophers. This makes the majority of the team former Screaming Gophers, just like Team Amazon.
- This is the third time that Izzy and Owen are on the same team.
- This is the second team that Noah is competing with them as well.
- This is the only team Owen and Izzy have been on without Lindsay, Justin, Beth and Trent.
- This team has the least amount of people who have made it to the merge in previous seasons, with two members failing to do so.
- This is the second time that Izzy has switched with someone to be on a different team. The first time was in Total Drama Island .
- Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot wins their first challenge in Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better.
- Chris tends to change the words in Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot's name, due to the length and it being named after him. Such examples include:
- He called it "Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Really Hot" in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1 (Alejandro corrects it by saying it has only four "Reallys," but Chris ignores him).
- He has called it "Team I Am Really Really Really Hot" in Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan and Greece's Pieces.
- "Team Chris Is Really Really Crazy Hot" in Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better.
- "Team Chris Is Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaally Hot," in Slap Slap Revolution.
- "Team I Am So Hunky Dory Dreamy Hot," "I Am Super Duper Mega Whopper Hot," and "Team I Am So Wicked Wicked Hot" in Jamaica Me Sweat.
- "Team Me" and "Team Super Hot Me" in Greece's Pieces.
- "Team Chris is Super Hot," "Team I am Totally Smokin' Hot," and "Team Mini Me" in Picnic at Hanging Dork.
- "Team Me," "Team Perfect Me," and "Team Me Be Hot" in Sweden Sour.
- This is the first of the teams to not have any member sing in a song.
- This team has lasted the longest in Total Drama history without going to an elimination ceremony: thirteen episodes.
- This is the only team in Total Drama World Tour that hasn't had an elimination tie-breaker.
- This is the only team from the first three seasons not to have a Drama Brother on their team.
- Izzy is the only member of the team whose elimination was not caused by Alejandro.
- This is currently the only team where the lowest ranking member of the team wasn't an original member of the team.
- This is the first (and currently the only) team in the series to be named after a character.
- Owen, Izzy, and Duncan are the only members of this team to make cameo appearances in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Duncan is the only Screaming Gaffers member to be placed on this team.
- This is the first and currently only team to have its team color as blue.
- In post-Total Drama World Tour seasons, the team's logo appears an emblem on objects that have relation to Chris.
- Alejandro and Duncan are the only members of this team to advance to Total Drama All-Stars.