- Do not post spoilers on the Wiki.
- After 75 sections are made, please create a new archive. This talk page gets big really fast! If you don't know how to make a new archive, please inform an administrator instead of trying yourself.
- Please, please, please sign your posts on the talk page by typing in "~~~~" or else they will be removed.
- Any sections, posts or discussions that break the rules will be removed from the talk page without notice! However, you can't remove or edit other people's posts unless you are an administrator or a rollback.
- No irrelevant information or off-topic subjects, including talk about other seasons and topics relating to the Wiki or your games, camps, fanfictions etc.
- No polls, petitions, predictions, fanfictions, ideas for future seasons and sections over tidbits of worthless information.
- Please do not make new sections for something that has been previously discussed. It is okay if a different aspect of said topic is discussed, but please do not make duplicate sections.
- No vandalizing, spamming, or swearing. These are against the wiki's guidelines.
- No posting topics about new trailers, pictures, or otherwise if you have no new findings to show.
- Do not make sub-headings, users can get confused when moving this information to an archive.
- No citing Wikipedia or the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) as a source, as these are also editable sites and are very unreliable.
- No "gloating" topics; i.e., saying that a rumor or prediction was true, or comments such as "I was right."
|Total Drama talkpages|
|Seasons||Total Drama Island | Total Drama Action | Total Drama World Tour | Total Drama: Revenge of the Island | Total Drama All-Stars | Total Drama: Pahkitew Island | Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|Archives||Total Drama World Tour | Total Drama: Revenge of the Island | Total Drama All-Stars | Total Drama: Pahkitew Island|
ALL STARS 2.0 IDEAS
So i was thinking, what if they did a reboot TDAS and did it with some 1st gen characters like, Izzy, Owen and Lesharna who did not make the cut, and some of the high ranking PI characters like, Sky, Shawn and Sugar. They should also keep the Heroes versus Villains theme.
. Dave - Ordinary Boy, no evil qualitys
. Jasmine - Likeable Contestant who got along with everyone
. Shawn - Same as Jasmine
. Bridgette - Same as Shawn. She also needs more development as a character
. Trent - needs developing. Nice Guy
. Owen - Well, its Owen, he has to be A Hero
. D.J - Same as Bridgette
. Brick - Needs Development
. Sky - Humilliated Dave in front of everybody
. Lesharna - Season 2 ring any bells. (She did redeem herself though!)
. Izzy - She does not fit any team but i would like to see her as a villain
. Harold - He rigged the votes to eliminate Courtney
. Max - He is Eeeeeevil
. Scarlett - Tried to blow up the island
. Sugar - Eliminated Ella and Jasmine
The elimination order could go like this
15th- Owen (HH)
14th- Max (VV)
13th- Sugar (VV)
12th- Jasmine (HH)
11th- Harold (VV)
10th- Shawn (HH)
9th- Scarlett (VV)
8th- D.J (HH)
7th- Brick (HH)
6th- Sky (VV)
5th- Izzy (VV)
4th- Dave (HH)
3rd- Lesharna (VV)
2nd- Trent (HH)
1st- Bridgette (HH)
I like that idea, also I suggest 2 others additions from the original TDRI cast, Brick and Dawn who also desserve a longer runtime and Eva as one additionnal villain.Sd-100 (talk) 15:12, August 17, 2015 (UTC)
I like your contribution but that would make the teams uneven. Unless we think of 2 more villains. For example, Justin. However Eva and Dawn did not make it far and are not really All stars. Unless they do a Sam on us :) Also, these are supposed to be PI characters only, I will put Brick in though.
How about Geoff, Cody, Anne Maria and
I was strolling through the characters and noticed somenthing. Has anybody noticed that Blainley and Amy and Samey look alike, from the hair and even the face, they look alike! So this may be a bit farfetched but stay with me
We all know that Blainley is much older than the contestents, Prefferably Chris' age. Chris is revealled to be 30. Blainley is a celebrity, and must of had years of experience. Now, listen carfully what if Amy and Samey are her long lost daughters? There is not much evidence to prove this but what is there to disprove this???
I HATE THIS SEASON!
I'm really baffled as to why most of you hail this Pahkitew Island as the greatest season by far. I'm a Total Drama fan myself but I really hated this season. I was really confident that it would be even worse than All Stars because of the rehashed character designs, lack of cameos of all the previous contestants and the absence of certain twists such as the McLean Branded Chris Head. I especially hated Sky. Why is she even called Sky? She doesn't deserve to be the most popular contestant or become the first female winner in Canada. Why does she care so much about winning? She needs to learn that winning is not important. So why is this season getting the same amount of treatment like Power Rangers in Space?
Edunk5 12: 08, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
Please, settle down. Also, remember to sign your comments. Thank you. Sophie the Otter 02:14, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
Well after discovering the contestants names, appearances and personalities, I further became depressed during my dark times at high school during the second half of 2013 and the first half of 2014.
Edunk5 6: 18, August 29, 2015 (UTC)