Little is known about Staci due to her limited time on the show. She is infamous for constantly exaggerating about her family. Thus, it is exceedingly difficult to distinguish fact from fiction when it comes to her background. Staci spends so much time stretching the facts that she forgets to focus her attention on the matter at hand. Staci appears to have good intentions, but is talkative to an annoying extent. Additionally, her audition shows that she wants to be accepted by her peers and impress people with her lies. This implies that Staci may be socially awkward and may not have any friends.
From the moment Staci is introduced in Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!, she continuously brags about all the "inventions" created by her ancestors, even in dire situations, such as when she is drowning in the lake. Staci is placed on the Toxic Rats and does little to help her team, only spewing out random claims of her ancestors inventing whatever objects the current situation involves. Her constant ramblings and ineptitude get on the nerves of her teammates very quickly. This leads to her being the first contestant of the season voted off and receiving a Marshmallow of Toxic Loserdom. Upon touching the radioactive marshmallow, Staci instantly loses all of her hair. She accepts her loss and becomes the first person to take the Hurl of Shame. As she is about to start her usual rambling again, Chris immediately activates the catapult, sending Staci away from the island screaming through the ride.
Staci returns to watch the climactic battle between Cameron and Lightning in Brain vs. Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown as a member of the peanut gallery among the rest of the eliminated contestants. When the mutants run amok in the Chrisiseum, Staci is gobbled up by Larry just as she was about to talk about another one of her relatives. She is eventually spit out after Cameron targets Larry's weak point. After the winner is declared, Staci leaves the island with her fellow contestants and laughs at Chris when he blows up the dock under him and is arrested by the RCMP.
Zoey's original hair, being shorter with a smaller bow. Her jacket was originally a coral pink color, but it is now a hot pink color. Staci's jacket also had two purple pockets on it, and is rolled up at the end of the sleeves. Her pants were originally dark blue, but have since changed to light purple. The lines on her knees were removed. Staci's eyes are now dark blue, her nose is smaller, and her figure also became much less round, now slightly resembling Sadie's.
- View this video for Staci's audition tape.
- Staci, along with Beardo, are the two contestants who have the lowest participation in the series; she has currently competed in only one episode.
- Staci is one of seven contestants to have never received a symbol of immunity, with the others being Ezekiel, Noah, Blaineley, Anne Maria, Amy, and Beardo.
- Staci is one of nine characters on the show to have been bald or currently be bald, with the others being Sierra, Alejandro, Ezekiel, Chris, Chef, Dakota, Dave, and Heather.
- Staci is one of three contestants to have never outranked another contestant, with the others being Beardo and Ezekiel.
- Staci is the only contestant in Total Drama history to have never used the confessional.
- There are a few errors on Staci's refresh label.
- Her name is spelled as "Stacy."
- Her picture shows her without the zipper on her outfit.
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island|
|N/A||Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!||Dakota|
|Toxic Rats teammates|
|B | Brick | Dakota | Dawn | Jo | Lightning | Sam | Scott | Staci|