Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scott was a camper, and the main antagonist of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. He was originally a member of the Toxic Rats. He later switched teams in Runaway Model. He returned as a contestant for Total Drama All-Stars, as a member of the Villainous Vultures.
Scott is a country boy who lives to scheme. In his biography, he names his favorite memory from childhood as the first time he caused an argument between his parents. "Scheming Scott", as Chris calls him, is the main antagonist of his debut season. He loves telling others what to do, yet states that he enjoys taking orders as well (albeit only from certain people). Throughout the season, Scott has a devious mind and makes his team lose on purpose. Despite his manipulative nature, Scott does not appear to be particularly intelligent, as shown by his taunting of Fang, or his several injuries. However, in Ice Ice Baby, Dawn implies that Scott has a less devious side to him, and that his nasty side is prominent due to "not being held enough as a child".
In Total Drama All-Stars, his better side is seen, and Scott's antagonistic role is shrunk a large amount. His kinder and more bumbling side is exposed, and he begins to form a crush on Courtney. Similar to her ex-boyfriend, Scott is intrigued by Courtney's headstrong personality and grows to appreciate her bossing him around. Scott still keeps his scheming side, but to a lesser extent. He displays a strange habit of taking enjoyment in eating disgusting foods. He considers moldy bread and dirt to be delicacies, even adding the latter as an ice cream topping. Scott has shown that he can be slightly lacking in intelligence at times, especially in terms of social skills due to his sheltered life. Such an example is in The Obsta-Kill Kourse when Mal lies that Alejandro purposely tried to "drive a wedge" between him and Courtney. In response, Scott is confused and asks if he means a wedge of cheese. However, it's possible that he's simply bad with metaphors.first introduced, exchanging insults with Jo, and refusing to help a troubled Cameron. He is placed on the Toxic Rats where he develops a dislike for B, after seeing how resourceful the latter is to the team. Scott reveals in the confessional that his plan is to throw challenges and vote off his competition, which B posed a threat to.Over the next two episodes, Scott implements his plans of sabotaging his own team, while attempting to find the McLean-Brand Chris Head to save himself from any votes. During the "Getting To Know You" challenge, Scott has his first encounter with Fang, who tries to eat him. Scott manages to escape and knocks one of Fang's teeth out in the process, causing the shark to become obsessed with pursuing him for the rest of the season. When his team loses, Scott easily persuades them to vote off Dakota with ease, with only B remaining aware of the truth.
Having had enough of B's ingenuity during the challenge in Ice Ice Baby, Scott resorts to dispatch of him once and for all. Scott's next attempt at sabotaging the team leads them to get the inferior snow fort. Scott and Dawn are left to defend the fort, during which Dawn creeps him out by revealing her knowledge of his childhood. Shortly after they're attacked by a mutant beetle, which Scott convinces to leave them, which results in him getting on Dawn's good side. Eventually Scott discovers B has using a mirror he carved out of ice to melt the Maggot's fort. Scott ruins B's efforts by throwing a snowball at the mirror, changing the mirror's angle so that it melted the Rat's fort, thereby costing them the challenge and framing B in the process. That night Scott successfully convinces the team to vote off B, who gets eliminated, finally ridding Scott of his adversary.
Scott continues his plans of sabotaging his own team in Finders Creepers, and has his work cut out for him when Dawn and Lightning are quickly captured by the spider, so that only he and Sam are the only team members remaining. During this time, Sam remains oblivious to Scott's repetitive attempts to slow him down, and demotivate him in finding the others. Nearing the end of the challenge, Scott trips over and falls onto Sam, leaving them easy targets to be webbed by the spider. Despite having Scott webbed to his back, Sam persists in completing the challenge, and manages to escape the cave as it collapses. Despite Brick, making it out of the cave first, Chris announces that the Toxic Rats win due to having more team members present, much to Scott's chagrin. However the Mutant Maggots's loss results in Brick being transferred over to their team, where Scott immediately targets for elimination.
Scott spends most of Backstabbers Ahoy! carrying out his scheme to have Brick eliminated. He begins by stealing the possessions of various campers, planning on using it to frame Brick as the thief. He follows this up by sabotaging his team in the Speedboat Challenge, so that Brick can be voted off. After a few failed attempts he shoots Sam, their team's driver, in the back with a venomous seagull making them lose. However, his actions do not go unnoticed by Dawn, who finally sees Scott for who he is. Dawn explains in the confessional how she will expose Scott for who he is, but unbeknownst to her Scott overhears the entire thing. He changes plans and frames Dawn as the thief instead, by putting all of the stolen possessions into her garbage bag. Dawn is unsuccessful in convincing the others of her innocence, and receives the most votes. In an attempt to save herself, she produces the McLean-Brand Chris Head from her garbage bag, only to discover it's a fake carved by Scott. She then gets eliminated before she can divulge her knowledge about Scott.
With the Toxic Rats being reduced to all males, in Runaway Model Scott and the other guys dub themselves "Team Men", but is unwilling to let Sam join after seeing how different he is. His team does not fare well during the challenge, largely due to Sam. During this time, Scott manages to get closer to Zoey, feigning sorrow over the loss of Dawn, and wins over her trust. At the elimination ceremony, Scott and Jo volunteers for a team switch, and he joins the Mutant Maggots where he's warmly welcomed by Zoey. On his new team, Scott continues his attempts of sabotage in A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste, but has less success than before. He accidentally gets on Anne Maria's bad side, after landing on her hair and almost drowning her, but once she gets taken by Ezekiel he discourages Zoey to look for her. Scott makes one final attempt to sabotage the team by throwing away the Gilded Chris Statue, but it gets lodged in Anne Maria's hair and she unknowingly takes it to Chris and giving the team victory. However Scott's actions do not go unnoticed by Cameron and Mike, who form an alliance to try eliminate him and keep Mike's condition a secret. Throughout The Treasure Island of Dr. McLean, Scott becomes aware of Cameron and Mike plotting against him, as well as suspecting Mike having a weakness. As a result, he approaches Zoey and further strengthens her trust by revealing he has the immunity idol. At the same time he goads Zoey into having doubts about Mike's secrecy. After several failed attempts, Scott finally succeeds in sabotaging his team, and the Toxic Rats find Gwen and Sam's buried location first. After the challenge, Scott tricks Cameron into divulging Mike's secret. Despite the votes against him, Scott is able to save himself by using the idol.
Using his newly discovered information, Scott blackmails Mike into helping him during Grand Chef Auto, under the threat of revealing his secret to Zoey. Mike reluctantly carries out Scott's bidding, causing much pain and humility on his part. All the while, Scott prevents Mike from coming to Zoey's aid, straining her trust in Mike even further. Eventually Scott pushes Mike too far, where he refuses to be Scott's slave and declares he will help Zoey. However Scott simply brings out Vito, and has the tough guy do the work instead. After tricking Vito into taking him to Mt. Chrismore, Scott betrays him by knocking him out. However, Scott soon finds out his least favorite shark has caught up to him, with help from Lightning, and he narrowly escapes being eaten. Regardless, Scott's efforts earn him victory, as well as the opportunity to choose the next elimination, to which he selects Mike. Although Scott finally succeeds in ridding of the alliance against him, he sparks a deep resentment from Zoey who finally sees Scott's true self and vows to avenge Mike. Zoey fully antagonizes Scott in Up, Up And Away In My Pitiful Balloon. Throughout the episode, Zoey never ceases to give Scott a moment of peace, from pushing him to the ground, to attempting to sabotage each other's flying vehicles. Unfortunately for Scott, for his designated vehicle he's given the impossible task of constructing a bird, which he goes about by making himself a set of wings. In the final part of the challenge, where the contestants are to take down Heather, Zoey get revenge on Scott for what he did to Mike, by commandeering a mutant goat to burn him. With his wings burnt, Scott falls from the sky and straight onto Fang.
Cameron tries to form yet another alliance to take down Scott in Eat, Puke and Be Wary, this time with Zoey, and contemplate aligning with Lightning as well. However their discussion is cut-short when an eavesdropping Scott separates them using his traps, and plants a seed of doubt in Zoey's mind of the threat that Lightning posed. Just before the competition, Chris accidentally gets caught in one of Scott's traps intended for Fang, and gets flung into the septic tank. An enraged Chris puts Chef in charge of the challenge, and orders him to make it as cruel as possible. The first challenge is to make a meal using ingredients found on the island. While gathering items, Scott attempts to win over Cameron by helping him collect some mushrooms. After seeing Cameron making a quiche, Scott decides to follow suit. However Cameron's quiche is delectable, while Scott's is repulsive and disgusting. After the contestants' horrible food causes scares the judge off, Chef makes them eat their own food without puking. Scott sneakily switches his quiche with Cameron's and manages to easily eat it and win. Due to his victory, Scott gets an advantage in the next challenge of being hunted down by Chef, and isn't required to wear a tracking collar. Scott reaches the finish line with ease, but his victory is snatched from him when he falls for several traps laid by Zoey and is severely injured. At the elimination ceremony Scott receives the majority vote, much to Zoey's satisfaction. Just before he is flung, Chris returns and arranges for Fang to accompany him in the Hurl of Shame as revenge for what happened earlier. Fang finally takes back his stolen tooth from Scott, and the two of them are hurled together.
Scott returns during the finale, along with all of the other eliminated contestants. He has sustained severe injury at the hands of Fang, and is placed in a machine called the Trauma Chair to help him survive. However he receives no sympathy from any of the other contestants, with the exception of Cameron, who all proceed to laugh at his fate. Due to being paralyzed, Scott can only communicate via a red and green light to signal "yes" or "no". However Chris informs everyone he doesn't know which light is which, and reveals that nobody cares either, though Scott's responses later on appear to indicate that green is "yes" while red is "no". He is later seen being fleeing from mutant animals while rapidly flashing his red light.
A year after his horrible experience at Camp Wawanakwa, Scott has finally recover from his severe injuries and is brought back for another season. He is place on the Villainous Vultures alongside Jo, Lightning, Heather, Duncan, Gwen and a robot. Because of his previous trauma, Scott developed a fear of sharks especially, Fang. He refused to participate the challenge because of his fear and clings onto a rock as Lightning tries to get him off it. This scuffle accidentally push the robot into the lake, releasing the fully recovered Alejandro inside of it and wins the challenge for the Villains. Throughout the season, Scott frequently gets himself injured to a near-episode basis, sometime for no reason at all. He has tone down his past scheming and mischievous demeanor and doesn't join his team mates quarreling over dominance of the team or attempting to pull Gwen (and indirectly Duncan) into forming an alliance with him. In Evil Dread, Scott accidentally hits Mike with a shovel in the head while he is Manitoba Smith, causing Mike to act strange and unable to assess his alternate personalities. Unbeknownst to Scott, he has releases Mike's evil side within him.
As the Villainous Vultures wins several more challenges, Scott volunteers for exile twice, believing he could find the McLean-Brand Chris Head like last season. However, he ended up returning both times empty handed. Meanwhile, Scott immediately displays affection for Courtney after she is transferred to his team in Saving Private Leechball. Though Courtney initially shrugs off his advances, she too begins to develop feelings for him overtime, and for a while is the only person that Courtney treats nicely (until she and Gwen make up). Eventually, the two of them end up a couple after accidentally sharing their first kiss in Zeek And Ye Shall Find. However, Scott finds it hard to compliment her, often stammering his words or saying the wrong things. Their relationship ended after Scott sees Courtney kissing Cameron and is under the impression that she is cheating on him. The two of them argue to the point they decided to break up after two hours of dating.
Despite the outcome in the previous episode, Scott and Courtney become a couple again in The Obsta-Kill Kourse after Courtney demands it though he hasn't forgiven and forgotten her actions just yet. Scott struggles throughout the challenge; he slips through a tire, bending his foot to the point it touches his face, electrocuted by an electric wire and fall into the pond of snapping turtles. His incompetence gets on the nerves of Courtney to the point she abandons him. Despite her scolding, Scott remains patient with her until Sundae Muddy Sundae where any camaraderie between them is broken. As he tries to impress her by flexing his muscles, "Mike" reveals to the other campers of Courtney's elimination chart where she plans to bring Scott to the finale with her, believing that he would throw the challenge for her and giving her an easy win. However, Scott is more angry over Courtney's doodling of him. Angered, Scott becomes determine to win the challenge in order to eliminates Courtney but again suffers from misfortune throughout the challenge. Surprisingly, Scott is the only person to feel bad over Courtney's elimination later that night, despite her treatment towards him.
Depressed over Courtney's absence, Scott is convinced by by "Mike" into believing that Gwen is to blame and rejects her offer to form an alliance. For the challenge, Scott is horrified that he is required to find a diamond on a pirate ship, guarded by his arch nemesis, Fang. To make matters worse, the diamond is located inside Fang's mouth. Although Scott reach the ship quietly, Chris speaks loudly through the speaker, alerting Fang to his presence. After getting chased around, Scott find refuge at the crow's nest. "Mike" offers to help Scott by convincing him to bring the entire mutant shark to Chris. Though Scott finds "Mike's" actions suspicious, he accept his help. However, Scott was trapped by "Mike" and is helplessly beaten by Fang. "Mike" then drags the unconscious Scott to Chris and presents him as another one of Chris's favorites: "a hurt competitor". After Gwen takes the Flush of Shame that night, Scott is chosen by Zoey to take the Flush of Shame next, eliminating him. Just as he is about to enter the giant toilet, Scott warns Zoey about "Mike" being not who he really is. With Scott's elimination, all Villainous Vultures members have been eliminated. In the exclusive clip, Scott and Gwen ended up Niagara Falls and screams in terror as they are fall off the waterfall.
In The Final Wreck-ening, Scott appears in one of the balloons, but is not shot down, causing him to float away with the others before an intern can get him down.
Brick. His eyebrows were originally black, but are now orange. He also had a watch on his right wrist, which is now gone. Also, he lacked the freckles that he now has, and his eye color was originally black, but was eventually changed to blue.
- View this video for Scott's audition tape.
In the audition, Scott shows how his "pappy" (which either means father or grandfather) taught him to kill kitchen rats. Then, a rat appears and Scott gets a baseball bat to hit it, only for another one to run by with Scott chasing it, too. Although all the hits are off-screen, he clearly causes much damage as loose objects and food items crash all over the floor as he swings the bat. He runs back into the center of the room and tells Chris to call him. He then runs off-screen to chase after a third rat, with another loud and devastating smash.
- Scott is one of the characters who serve as a "pain magnet" of a particular season, who is injured excessively as part of a running gag. He does so in Total Drama All-Stars.
- Scott and Alejandro are the only two contestants to be exiled twice in Total Drama All-Stars.
- In addition, they are the only contestants to find and use the McLean-Brand Chris Head immunity idol.
- Scott is one of five characters to have grown up on a farm, the others being Beth, Sugar, Rodney, and Ezekiel.
- Coincidentally all five contestants are known to have poor social skills.
- Scott is one of nine contestants to leave the show with major injuries, the others being Alejandro, Cameron, Cody, DJ, Izzy, Justin, Sierra, and Tyler.
- Scott is one of the eight contestants who have freckles, the others being Courtney, Harold, Laurie, Leonard, Miles, Rodney and Sanders.
- Scott is one of two second generation contestants to be romantically involved with a first generation contestant whether one sided or mutually, the other being Anne Maria with Ezekiel.
- Scott is one of a few characters to not have black eyebrows, with the others being Lindsay, MacArthur, and Noah.
- Scott has caused the most eliminations in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, and the fourth-highest amount of eliminations of any contestant in the series, as he caused seven eliminations. He played either a direct or indirect role in eliminating Staci, Dakota (both times), B, Dawn, Sam, and Mike.
- Everytime Scott is eliminated it is caused by Zoey.
- Scott is one of only two contestants to cause the elimination of the same person twice in a single season, as he caused both of Dakota's eliminations, the other being Courtney.
- Scott is the sixth contestant to throw a challenge, along with Trent, Gwen, DJ, Courtney, and Alejandro. He is currently the only second generation contestant to do so.
- Scott, Owen, Duncan, Alejandro, Cameron, Zoey, and Mike are the only seven contestants to make it to the merge in every season that they participate in.
- Scott has thrown (or attempted to throw) more challenges than any other contestant in the series:
- He slowed his team down by taking too long to hand off the toxic rat to B in Truth or Laser Shark.
- He threw a snowball at B's giant reflecting mirror, causing it to bounce off of Sam's block of ice and instantly destroy their own fort in Ice Ice Baby.
- He repeatedly tried to slow down his team’s pace so that they would lose the race in Finders Creepers. He also tries to hide his team's key to prevent them from finding the clue.
- He shot Sam in the back with the seagull cannon in Backstabbers Ahoy!, causing their boat to crash.
- In A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste, he threw away the Golden Chris Statue, hoping to make the Mutant Maggots lose, but the statue landed on Anne Maria's hair and his team won when they make it out the mine.
- In The Treasure Island of Dr. McLean, he drew an arrow in the ground to show the rival team which way to go, stole his team's compass, and tricked them into digging in the wrong spot.
- Scott is the second character to blackmail another contestant and later cause said person's elimination. The first one to do so is Justin, who blackmails Gwen to throw her team's challenge, and forces her to vote herself off.
- Scott is the first of three contestants in Total Drama history who have won the prize of choosing to eliminate, as he did so in Grand Chef Auto, the others being Lightning and Zoey.
- Scott is the only member of the Toxic Rats to make it to the merge twice.
- Scott is one of only two contestants to reach the final five twice, but not the finale. The other is Courtney.
- Scott is one of the 4 players who have made the f4 in back to back seasons. The others are Owen, Duncan, and Zoey.
- Scott is one of only eleven contestants to switch teams, the others being Izzy, Katie, Sierra, Brick, Jo, Duncan, Courtney, Cameron, Max, and Sky.
- Like every other antagonist before him, Scott received some form of payback for his role as the antagonist. In his case, he was severely mauled by Fang after they took the Hurl of Shame together. His injuries are so severe, he has to be placed in a mechanical body for a certain period of time in order to live.
- According to Scott's Total Drama: Revenge of the Island biography, his favorite colors are blue and green. Interestingly, Scott's original design had him wearing those colors.
- Scott's antagonistic approach in season four is very similar to that of real life Survivor contestant Russell Hantz. Both of them easily found the immunity idol and used it to divert votes from themselves, both of them orchestrated the eliminations of several competitors, both have sabotaged other competitors personal belongings, both were placed on the Villains team in the second season they competed, both came in third place in their second season, and both were ultimately eliminated as the result of several competitors teaming up and voting them off. In addition Hantz was dubbed as one of the "most devious villains" in the show when the season was promoted.
- The mechanical suit used by Scott in Brain vs. Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown appears to be based on a similar suit used by the injured Capt. Christopher Pike in the Star Trek: The Original Series episode, "The Menagerie". Scott's facial expressions even appear to be similar to those of Capt. Pike in "The Menagerie".
- His favorite movie is called "Animal Place". This could be a reference to the 1978 comedy film, Animal House.
- Scott's biography reveals he enjoys Kan'Ya East's music, a reference to Kanye West.
|Interactions with||Everyone | Cameron | Courtney | Mike | Zoey|
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island|
|Jo||Eat, Puke, and Be Wary||Zoey|
|Eliminated from Total Drama All-Stars|
|Gwen||The Bold and the Booty-ful||Mike and Zoey|
|Mutant Maggots teammates|
|Anne Maria | Brick | Cameron | Dakota | Jo | Mike | Scott | Zoey|
|Toxic Rats teammates|
|B | Brick | Dakota | Dawn | Jo | Lightning | Sam | Scott | Staci|
|Villainous Vultures teammates|
|Alejandro | Cameron | Courtney | Duncan | Gwen | Heather | Jo | Lightning | Scott|