| Mutant Maggots|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eliminated|| TDRI: Grand Chef Auto|
TDAS: The Final Wreck-ening
|Place|| TDRI: 6th|
|Friends||Brick, Cameron, Sam, Zoey|
|Enemies||Alejandro, Courtney, Jo, Mal, Scott|
|Voiced by||Cory Doran|
Mike, labeled The Multiple Personality Disorder, was a camper on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island as a member of the Mutant Maggots. He returned as a contestant for Total Drama All-Stars as a member of the Heroic Hamsters, and was one of the finalists of the season. Under the control of his evil alternate personality, Mal, he was also the main antagonist of the season.
Mike is a nice, well-meaning teenager. However, he isn't himself a lot of the time, as he suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder. This causes him to involuntarily switch to a different person in certain situations, afterwards with no memory to what has happened. According to Mike himself, his condition has caused him much strife in the past. This contributes to him refusing to tell the other contestants about it at first. He instead chooses to be known as an overly dedicated actor/comedian. However, in many instances he finds his claims falling apart. This is especially so when dealing with his crush, Zoey. He appears to be at peace with it by Total Drama All-Stars, not even hesitant to announce when he is planning on switching. The Final Wreck-ening shows that Mike actually deeply cares for his alters. Despite their unpredictable, often troublesome, behavior, he is far from elated at the idea of getting rid of them. Click here to learn more about Mike's alternate personalities.
Mike's own demeanor is kind, cheerful and upbeat but he is also awkward, hesitant, and secretive. He will not admit to things unless directly confronted, but even then he is reluctant to do so. The Bold and the Booty-ful reveals him to apparently be a skilled dancer (or at least better than one of his alters). He loves action movies and sports, particularly ultimate kickboxing. His biography hints that he may volunteer to help other young people, and develops positive relationships with them. Mike is extremely protective of Zoey and earns a reputation as not being harmful to anything or anyone. He tends to care about people even at the risk of losing the game. As a result of his kindness, the others refuse to believe he is of any threat when certain campers warn of the danger amongst them.
When Mike debuts in Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!, he almost immediately becomes attracted to Zoey, revealing in his first confessional that he finds her to be very nice. However, he is worried that she doesn't feel the same way about him and hopes that his condition will not drive her away from him. Unfortunately for him, he tends to have many problems regarding his condition that only escalate throughout the season, and he finds it more and more difficult to hide his condition, which he passes off as him being a dedicated actor. The first of his personalities, Chester, is revealed in the first challenge when Mike gets upset that their strategies to get the totem pole down are not working. He remains as Chester until he hears Zoey plead for help when she is about to fall off the totem pole. Another personality, Svetlana, is revealed in Truth or Laser Shark when Mike is required to do the obstacle course. He doesn't explain how he managed to pull off these feats once he hands the team's maggot off to Cameron.
Despite their random and at times inopportune appearances, Mike doesn't have all that many issues regarding Svetlana or Chester, with the former's athletic skills being appreciated by Jo and occasionally summoned by Cameron, who is shown to have some knowledge about his disorder early on, and the latter being found funny by Zoey. He does, however, admit to Vito being the biggest problem he has in regards to keeping things under control. Unlike his other personalities, Zoey does not find him interesting in any way, but Anne Maria takes an interest in him, as shown when he first appears when Mike loses his shirt in Ice Ice Baby. This problem continues when, in the midst of Mike's panicking after Zoey is captured by the giant mutated spider in Finders Creepers, he once again loses his shirt and turns into Vito. Without his knowledge, Anne Maria kisses him while he is Vito, which puts a strain between him and Zoey. After Zoey is about to be attacked by the spider, he briefly takes control again in order to try rescue her, but Svetlana takes over once Mike begins struggling to climb the pillar up to the web.
Mike attempts to apologize to Zoey in the next episode by saying that kissing Anne Maria was merely a misunderstanding, but after a short fight between her and Anne Maria breaks out, Mike's shirt is torn off and he once again becomes Vito, not going back to his regular self until near the end of the episode. When Mike tries to compliment Zoey's hair in Runaway Model, Zoey is mostly just confused, causing Mike to lament over the issues Vito has caused him. Without his knowledge, during the second part of the challenge, he turns into Chester and does Jo's make-up horribly, making him confused when Jo begins throwing barrels at him at the end of the challenge. He gets uneasy once Scott switches to the team and begins to talk to Zoey, especially since he had earlier called Scott a psycho.
Mike's fourth personality is revealed in A Mine Is a Terrible Thing to Waste when Mike puts on a fedora hat, turning him into Manitoba Smith. When he and Cameron get separated from the rest of their team, he loses this hat and is knocked out, but Cameron wakes him up by hitting him in the head with a flashlight. The two work together to make their way back to the rest of their team, and, after the challenge is over, Cameron asks Mike if he has Multiple Personality Disorder. After admitting that he does, Cameron agrees to help him with his problems in order to help him with Zoey, and his promise holds true during The Treasure Island of Dr. McLean, where Cameron helps Mike undo the triggers for both Vito and Manitoba. Still not trusting Scott, however, him and Cameron attempt to vote him out that night when their team faces their first, and only, elimination, something that would have succeeded had he not had the McLean-Brand Chris Head.
Unfortunately for Mike, Scott tricks Cameron into revealing that Mike has Multiple Personality Disorder right before the elimination ceremony, which prompts him to use this to his advantage in the next challenge. Essentially, if Mike didn't do everything that Scott said, he would tell Zoey that he has Multiple Personality Disorder. Over the fear that Zoey still will not accept him for his condition, he is forced do everything that he says, including ignoring Zoey's calls for help, finding Scott's key for him and hand over a golden key that he found to him in exchange for a normal one, acting as a human shield to get to the go-karts, towing his kart when it is revealed to have no front wheels, not being allowed to tell Cameron he is doing too much to check the landmark, and checking to see if another was safe or not. When they get to the final landmark and he sees Zoey in trouble once again, Mike refuses to help Scott, but Scott tears off Mike's shirt in order to transform him into Vito, who proceeds to continue to tow Scott to the added landmark.
After Scott knocks out Vito, Mike finds himself in his mind confronted by his other four personalities, all of whom agree that he is a nuisance. When Mike says that they have pushed him around for too long, they all start beating him up, but when Zoey begins to say Mike's name, he manages to defeat them and take control. After finally telling Zoey about his disorder, Zoey accepts this, much to his relief. Despite this personal victory, Scott chooses Mike to be eliminated that night. Before leaving, Mike gives Zoey his medallion and almost kisses her, but he is catapulted before he gets the chance. Mike's elimination is mentioned in the next episode, where Zoey plans to get payback at Scott for causing it.
Mike returns in the finale as one of Cameron's most vocal supporters. When the mutants are released, Mike shows fear over the mutated gophers (likely from his confrontation with them in the mine) and is one of the contestants that is attacked by Larry before being saved by Cameron.
Mike returns as one of the seven contestants from the previous season. He is placed on the Heroic Hamsters and remains on the same team as his girlfriend, Zoey and his best friend, Cameron. While his alternate personalities still exist, he is more in control of them this season than the previous and also has no problem transforming in front of them. Unfortunately, in Evil Dread, after getting hit in the head by Scott while he is Manitoba Smith, Mike is knocked out and after he puts the fedora back on, he realizes he is unable to transform back into Manitoba Smith and certain other contestants notice that he is acting meaner and more creepy than usual, doing things such as laughing at Sam's misfortune among some other odd habits. Meanwhile, when Duncan transfers over to the other team in Saving Private Leechball, he finds something about Mike's voice familiar, which makes him suspect that he knew Mike somewhere in the past. Finally, when Sam's and Sierra's belongings are revealed to be broken, Mike becomes worried that he is the one that broke his belongings. As it turns out, when Scott hit Mike on the head, it awakened a fifth alternate personality that was sealed within his head, Mal.
After spending an entire episode as Mal, his team ends up losing the challenge because he reverted back to himself right before he crossed the finish line and doesn't comprehend where he is. In the beginning of No One Eggspects The Spanish Opposition, Mike is saddened that Zoey is beginning to become afraid of him, but believes that it may be for the best if he cannot control his problem. The two end up working together during the challenge and during it, Mike and Zoey think that the way to get his alternate personalities back is to reenact the scene of him getting hit in the head. When Zoey is reluctant to drop a rock on his head, Mike ends up dropping a boulder on his head in the confessional, saying that he needs to protect Zoey at all costs. Unfortunately for him, this results in Mal taking full control of him and Mike ends up getting trapped inside of his brain with his foot in shackles with a boulder similar to the one he dropped on his head. Unable to control his actions, Mal is under control of him for the next several episodes as the role of the main antagonist, spending most of his time disguising himself as Mike.
Inside his head, Mike is surprised to see that it was Mal who was causing the problems as he was under the impression that he dealt with him fully after his stay in juvie. He temporarily communicates with Mal by using a mirror, but this is sealed off within Suckers Punched. For reasons unknown, Izzy is able to communicate with Mike in the same episode briefly, but she is defeated by Mal before she is able to tell anyone else that Mike was not himself. Mike finally manages to free himself from the boulder in the beginning of You Regatta Be Kidding Me and to start meeting his alternate personalities in similar ironic situations, such as Chester selling skateboards. Notably, this episode is the only one where Mike takes control before Mal is defeated, as when Zoey deliberately puts himself in danger to get his attention, he turns back into himself in order to save her. Mal ends up taking control once again before he is able to take action (though he still ends up saving her), but Mike is at least able to save Chester before the episode ends. The two continue onward to meet Svetlana in The Obsta-Kill Kourse, who is sculpting butter, but while Mike is trying to devise a way to find a way to save her, Mal channels Svetlana's abilities as he was trying to defeat Alejandro at that time. However, Mike is able to free her from Mal's clutches by using the hammer used to sculpt. The three of them meet Vito in Sundae Muddy Sundae, who is forced to put on a puppet show. The puppet comes alive and taunts the group, but Mike uses this puppet to free Vito. Mike meets his final personality, Manitoba Smith, in The Bold and the Booty-ful, who is forced to burn Mike's dreams. Upon telling him their goal, Manitoba argues with Mike, pointing out that even if Mal is defeated, Mike would still be in control. Chester and Vito agree with him and the three of them begin to refuse following Mike's lead. In order to prove he is the original personality, he pulls out his ID, only to be shocked in discovering Mal's face instead of his own. Svetlana however, manages to calm them down, saying Mike deserved to be in control by listing all his good qualities. After finding out that his ID is another illusion created by Mal, Mike vows to bring down Mal once and for all and save Zoey.
Within the finale, Mike and his personalities finally make it inside of the tower only to realize that it would be a long trek upwards. Once they finally reach the top, they find out that there is a button that would reset Mike's brain and rid himself of all of his personalities, something all of them barring Mal needed to press to activate. Mike is reluctant press it at first, but the other personalities assure him that they wouldn't be completely gone. After the button is pressed, his personalities and the tower disappear and Mal returns to his subconscious. After being defeated by Mike, Mal disappears for good. Upon doing so, Mike is finally reunited with Zoey, saving her from Fang after he hears her screaming, and they share their first kiss. Chris has to remind the two that they are still competing for the money, in which he realizes that he needs to continue onto the last moat. Depending on the ending, one of the two pulls the sword out of the rock to win the season but neither of them are seen with the case as the island sinks into the lake before Chris gave them the prize money. He, Zoey, Cameron, and Gwen manage to stay safe by floating on top of one of one of the cabins, but when Mike asks the three if they are willing to compete in another season, they all refuse.
- View this video for Mike's audition tape.
Mike's audition takes place in what appears to be his room. He lists his talents, saying he's "agile and graceful, but also tough and scrappy, with the keen senses of a wilderness survivor." He then states that he's ready to "win this season," and doesn't care what his doctor says. He quickly tries to cover it up, but accidentally says that he meant psychiatrist. He then panics and goes to turn off the camera, but trips and knocks it over, ending the tape.
- Mike suffered from a condition called Dissociative Identity Disorder, more colloquially known as Multiple Personality Disorder, causing him to change who he is throughout the series. He also forgets what he has done after changing back to his normal self, or that he even changed in the first place.
- Mike's known personalities include:
- Chester: An old man who is constantly grumpy. He is triggered by Mike being frustrated, such as when he accidentally gets hurt.
- Svetlana: A Russian Olympian gymnast. She is triggered by introducing her or when Mike has to do something athletic.
- Vito: A tough guy with an Italian accent. He is triggered by ripping off Mike's shirt.
- Manitoba Smith: An adventurous treasure-hunter with an Australian accent. He is triggered when Mike puts on a fedora.
- Mal: A hidden evil personality that was awakened after Scott accidentally hit Mike with a shovel in Evil Dread. Unlike the other personalities he has no known trigger and takes over Mike at his own will.
- While sleeping, Mike's personalities shift of their own accord, without the use of triggers.
- Mike is the first contestant on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island to use the confessional.
- Mike is one of the few characters who possesses more than one main design, having his regular design and his personalities. Other characters include: Heather, Ezekiel, Dakota, Sierra, Lightning and Scarlett.
- Mike possesses the most designs out of any character on the show.
- Most of Mike's alternate personalities possess theme music, making him one of nine characters with theme music dedicated to him. The other characters are Alejandro, Duncan, Justin, Izzy, Lindsay, Owen, Brick, Max, and Sugar.
- Mike is one of the eight characters of the series to have visible abs. The others being Chef, DJ, Geoff, Justin, Chris, Alejandro, and Lightning.
- Mike has abs because Vito is into Crossfit 
- Out of Mike's alternate personalities, Vito parodies 'The Situation' and Manitoba parodies Indiana Jones, Michael "Crocodile" Dundee, and the late Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter.
- Mike is one of seven characters to have a gap in his teeth, the others being Cody, Chef Hatchet, Heather (who later replaced it with a gold tooth), Leonard, Rodney, and Sugar.
- Mike is only one of two male contestants whose main swimsuit includes a shirt, with the other being Brick.
- This is likely to keep Vito in check.
- Mike's design is similar to the main character of Teletoon's animated series, Jimmy Two-Shoes.
- Coincidentally, they are both voiced by Cory Doran.
- Mike is one of the six males to have more than one girl attracted to him. The others being Harold, Duncan, Justin, Trent, Alejandro, and Dave.
- Mike, as Mal, is the second contestant to rig the votes in an elimination ceremony, the first being Harold in Basic Straining.
- Mike, as Mal, along with Lindsay, Beth, Duncan, Izzy, and Chris, are the only characters with confirmed criminal records.
- Mike gets rid of his other personalities in The Final Wreck-ening. However, he gains their skills and abilities, as he uses Svetlana's athleticism during the final challenge.
- Mike, as Mal, is the second antagonist to reach the finale in the season he was the antagonist in, the first being Alejandro. He's also the third antagonist to reach the finale at any point.
- Though most antagonists have received harsh punishments for their actions (Heather becoming bald, Justin breaking all his bones, Alejandro getting burned in a volcano, and Scott getting mauled by Fang), Mal suffered the worst punishment of all, not only 'dying', but being wiped from existence entirely.
- Mike is one of only thirteen contestants to never be voted off normally, the others being Amy, Anne Maria, Cameron, DJ, Ella, Jasmine, Max, Scarlett, Shawn, Sky, Sugar, and Zoey.
- When Mike was little, he was obsessed with pirates, and his cat was struck by lightning twice 
|Interactions with||Anne Maria | Cameron | Duncan | Scott | Zoey|
|Other content||Mike's alternate personalities|
|Eliminated from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island|
|Dakota||Grand Chef Auto||Jo|
|Finalist of Total Drama All-Stars|
|Scott||The Final Wreck-ening with Zoey||N/A|
|Mutant Maggots teammates|
|Anne Maria | Brick | Cameron | Dakota | Jo | Mike | Scott | Zoey|
|Heroic Hamsters teammates|
|Cameron | Courtney | Duncan | Lindsay | Mike | Sam | Sierra | Zoey|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found