| Screaming Gophers|
|Eliminated||TDI: The Sucky Outdoors|
|Relationship|| Justin (attracted to)|
Trent (attracted to)
|Friends||DJ, Gwen, Leshawna, Sadie, Justin (one sided on her side)|
|Voiced by||Stephanie Anne Mills|
Katie, labeled The Sweet Girl, was a camper on Total Drama Island, and was a member of the Screaming Gophers before switching to the Killer Bass. She does not compete in Total Drama Action or Total Drama World Tour, but appears on the Total Drama Aftermaths of both seasons as a commentator. She was seen with the original contestants on a yacht in the first episode of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
Katie is most notable for being Sadie's best friend. They do everything together, even wear the same outfits (which Katie sews herself). Like Sadie, Katie is a sensitive, cheerful, and sweet-natured girl. She is boy-crazy and when she has grown attracted to someone, she (and Sadie) will fawn over him endlessly. Katie can be considered the more passionate one between her and her best friend. Her biography states that she "thinks with her heart," in contract to Sadie, who "thinks with her head." She is shown to have a bad sense of direction, a flaw which produces tragic results, notably when she and Sadie got lost during a challenge. Sadie's label of The Sweet Girl's Friend may imply that Katie is more independent and capable of making decisions on her own. However, given her thinking habits, they don't always turn out to be wise.island in Not So Happy Campers - Part 1, Katie arrives with Sadie. Katie notices that the campers will be living at a summer camp and becomes very excited, along with Sadie. The two run off and join the rest of the campers. Before Chris announces the teams, Katie and Sadie tell Chris that they have to live together, implying they need to be on the same team. However, Katie is put on the Screaming Gophers, much to the girls' dismay. In the second part of the pilot, Katie and Sadie beg Chris to allow Katie to switch from the Gophers to the Killer Bass. Izzy volunteers to switch places with Katie, and Chris allows it. The two jump off the cliff together, both now apart of the Bass. Later, when both girls have to go to the bathroom, they notice something feels itchy. This itchy-feeling turns out to be poison ivy, which ends up stalling their team from the win.
In The Big Sleep, Katie makes minor appearances. She can be seen walking alongside Harold, Gwen, and Sadie during the twenty-kilometer run. She is also seen to have completed the run when Harold and Courtney run into the mess hall, later to be shown stuffed by the buffet. Later, at the Awake-A-Thon, Katie is seen with Sadie, both having fallen asleep. She later gets mad at Eva with the rest of her team as well.
In the next episode, Katie is seen playing in every round of dodgeball, despite not being the most athletic team member. In the first round, Katie gets Lindsay out, only to later to get out by Cody. In later rounds, she helps get out other Gophers, helping her team win the challenge.
In Not Quite Famous, Katie is shown trying out for the show, along with Sadie. They complete a dance number and their teammates seem to disapprove. Katie, along with Sadie, are not put in talent show, due to the Bass liking some other auditions more. She is later seen with Courtney when her violin in broken, possibly comforting her. When Bridgette starts vomiting and hits Katie and Sadie, Katie stands up and throws up on Sadie once more.
In the following episode, Katie and Sadie notice some blueberries along the path in the forest. This causes them to get distracted and lose their team. While attempting to find their teammates, Katie and Sadie start to fight for a while, making it their first major fight. Later, hearing sounds, the two stumble into a cave. They stay overnight and run back to camp, costing their team the win. At the campfire ceremony, Katie is the fifth contestant eliminated from the competition. She gives Sadie some words of encouragement before she leaves, leading to a sad departure between her and her best friend.
Katie's next appearance is in Who Can You Trust?, where she comes back on the Boat of Losers. The two are very excited to see each other and to have been reunited, noticed by their squeals and the hug they embrace each other in. In Haute Camp-ture, Katie and Sadie are seen drinking milkshakes with Noah at the bar. Katie later freaks out when Sadie is bit by Izzy. Later, the two reminisce about their time together on the show. Later, the two find Gwen and Trent's relationship cute and find Izzy's peeing the pool gross. Katie reveals that she found Heather bossy and that she is voting for Leshawna. However, at the end of the episode, the two accidentally vote her off.
In Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island, Katie and Sadie team up to search for the million dollars, along with Justin. However, they are later abandoned by the latter due to their talkative nature. After getting into another feud with each other, the two manage to get onto the diving board. However, the two fell off into the tub below, and didn't make it to the dock in time. Katie seems fine with not making it into Total Drama Action and watching it on the sidelines during the aftermaths.
Katie is seen with Sadie (along with the others who did not qualify and the current castmates voted off) in The Aftermath: I, a sideshow that is hosted by Bridgette and Geoff. When given the opportunity to speak their opinion on the breakup of Gwen and Trent, Sadie and Katie took Trent's and even volunteer to be his new girlfriend, though he does not appear to be interested in either of them. Nonetheless, Sadie and Katie remain consistently sympathetic towards him. Katie tells Geoff and Bridgette that every time she thinks about Trent, she throws up in her mouth and Sadie admits the same. When debating about whether Heather kissed Trent or whether they kissed at the same time, the two best friends had their third fight (shown on the series), but when Trent explains where his number Nine obsession came from, they quickly make up.
In the The Aftermath: II, it is revealed that her and Sadie have started a Trent Fan Club/Anti-Gwen Club. It seems both her and Sadie have newly developed a major crush on Trent, and a hatred for Gwen due to Gwen breaking up with him. They spent most of the episode flirting with him instead of answering questions.
In Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, she and Sadie seem to have resolved their conflict with Gwen, and are now quite friendly with her. They served as her assistants for her web show due to Leshawna not being able to, most likely due to being on a reality show with Tyler, although they were unwittingly more of an annoyance to Gwen. Nonetheless, they wore green colors of their regular clothing at the Gemmie Awards in support of "going green" for Gwen. Because they were part of the search party that went to get help after the bus crashed, she ended up not competing in the next season and having to watch from the sidelines.
In Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water, Katie returns as a commentator and is sitting with the other commentators in the peanut gallery. She strongly hugs Trent as they remember they still have each other when Blaineley asks about not getting into the new season. She seems happy not to be in this season like all the other non-returning contestants. When it is revealed that Ezekiel is hiding on the plane, Katie thinks that he might be a ghost. This idea frightens Sadie, causing her to scream in terror. She is seen gushing over Trent, Justin and Harold singing the song Baby, along with Beth and Sadie, and even starts to fight with them over The Drama Brothers. During I'm Sorry, when Geoff reminds Bridgette of her actions in front of his friends, she looks at Sadie in sorrow, and when the song ends, she is seen crying with Sadie over how romantic it was.
Katie appears in Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon, however, she does not play a very large role. She, along with the rest of the peanut gallery, which now includes Harold, are accepting calls for donations to fix the plane. At first, she is spending time talking to Sadie over the phone, but later receives many calls throughout the various segments. She is also attacked by a panda bear when Blaineley releases the animals that DJ hurt over the course of the season. She, along with the rest of the peanut gallery, is tied up above the shark tank, until Izzy causes the bomb to explode. Katie is then seen lying on the floor next to one of the sharks.Katie appears in the peanut gallery again during Aftermath Aftermayhem. She catches a can of peanuts, but they are normal peanuts, so she doesn't receive a chance to enter the competition. She doesn't seem too irritated by this, and she doesn't do much throughout the rest of the episode.
Katie appears in Hawaiian Punch with the rest of the ex-contestants. She is still rooting for Alejandro, but looks disappointed when he won the tie-breaker challenge. She is also seen at the end of the episode running to escape the island with the rest of the cast after Heather threw Alejandro's pineapple sacrifice in the volcano, causing it to erupt and is later seen swimming away from the island with the others. In Heather's ending, Katie is seen cheering when Heather wins the season, along with the one million dollar prize.
- View this video for Katie's audition tape.
Katie's audition tape functions as both her's and Sadie's. In it, Katie and Sadie are dancing, and Katie does a twirl that knocks over the camera. After Sadie turns the camera off to get it upright again, the two have a pillow fight, and Katie hits Sadie softly while Sadie hits Katie hard by accident, rendering her unconscious.
Katie was given a design that depicted her with a completely different hair style with roughly the same shirt (though sleeveless), but with Capri pants. Additionally, her outfit was not identical to Sadie's (what was also planned for the show). She is also shown to be drawn with a slightly larger chest. It is unknown if her and Sadie were best friends in the promo since neither of them were featured in it. Only her feet were shown in the showers. This prototype design is shown in Rock n' Rule, as one of the many cardboard photographers. In Jamaica Me Sweat, this promo design was featured as the first female intern ever seen in the series, serving Chris and Chef in the bobsled challenge.
- Katie is one of only eleven contestants to switch teams (as well as one of the first two to do so), the others being Izzy, Sierra, Brick, Scott, Jo, Duncan, Courtney, Cameron, Max, and Sky.
- Katie is one of the contestants of the original cast to switch with someone in order to be on the opposite team, the others include Sierra, Max, Sky, Brick, Jo, Cameron and Izzy.
- As a result, she is the only member of the original cast to not be on a team with Izzy.
- Sadie, Eva, and Katie are the only characters who are aftermath commentators in two seasons.
- Katie and Sadie were the first pair to know each other before they came on the show. The second being Amy and Samey.
- This is unless one counts Alejandro and Sierra interacting with the contestants before officially competing.
- Duncan also knew Mike from juvenile detention, although it seems this was not mutual, as Duncan said he "steered way clear of him."
- Katie, along with Sadie, Tyler, Ezekiel, and Noah, are the only original contestants to never make it to the merge at any point in the series.
- Also confirmed in Katie's biography, she and Sadie had a summer job before entering the Total Drama series; selling their self-made ice cream at a pier. They are the only characters other than Bridgette, Gwen, Courtney, Shawn, and Noah that are known to have had an occupation prior to Total Drama Island.
- According to her biography for Total Drama Island, Katie sewed her and Sadie's outfits.
- This makes her the first known competitor to sew her own clothing. The second is Zoey.
- Katie, along with Sadie, Eva, and Blaineley, is one of the only contestants from the first three seasons that has competed on only one season.
- Katie was the first female to ever receive a symbol of immunity. In her case, it was a marshmallow. Ironically, she is the lowest-ranking female in Total Drama Island, and the entire series, due to Eva's return.
- Katie has gone the longest of any contestant in Total Drama history without competing, as she was eliminated in the sixth episode of Total Drama Island, and has not competed since.
- Katie is the first competitor in the series to return to the show after their elimination; however this was in order to meet up with Sadie after she was eliminated in Who Can You Trust?.
- Excluding the second and third generation cast, Katie and Blaineley are the only contestants in Total Drama history to never get a "Best of" video after their elimination.
- In Haute Camp-ture, it is revealed that Katie and Sadie are from Toronto, Ontario, making them the two of the only few contestants to have their hometown revealed.
- Katie and Sadie have two audition tapes which feature no spoken lines at all.
- In The Sucky Outdoors, it is revealed that Katie only signed up to be on the show because Sadie was picked. This completely contradicts Sadie's biography, which says that she auditioned because Katie did.
- However, Sadie may have just said this to anger Katie, as the two were arguing at the time.
- The most popular flavor of ice cream at Katie and Sadie's self made ice cream shop at the pier was Spumandi Laupar.
- Also stated in her biography is that Katie, along with Sadie, was raised in the small town of Twig Harbour.
|Interactions with||Sadie | Trent|
|Eliminated from Total Drama Island|
|Justin||The Sucky Outdoors||Tyler|
|Screaming Gophers teammates|
|Beth | Cody | Gwen | Heather | Izzy | Justin | Katie | Leshawna | Lindsay | Noah | Owen | Trent|
|Killer Bass teammates|
|Bridgette | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Eva | Ezekiel | Geoff | Harold | Izzy | Katie | Sadie | Tyler|