Izzy was a camper on Total Drama Island and was originally placed on the Killer Bass before switching to the Screaming Gophers in Not So Happy Campers - Part 2. She was a cast member on Total Drama Action and was placed on the Killer Grips. She also competed on Total Drama World Tour and she was originally placed on Team Amazon before switching to Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2. She was seen with the original contestants on a yacht in the first episode of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island and had a cameo appearance in Finders Creepers. Izzy did not qualify for Total Drama All-Stars, but had a brief cameo in Suckers Punched.
Izzy is, in Noah's own terms, "nutty as a ten-ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter, encased in a cashew the size of China". She is fun but hard to handle and to the other contestants, more trouble than she is worth. Izzy has extraordinary athletic and fighting abilities. She is also number eight on the RCMP's "Most Wanted" list, presumably for accidentally blowing up a kitchen, but it is unclear whether she was telling the truth. As a running gag in the series, she will leave in an unusual way after being eliminated, such as her departure in a puff of smoke in Wawanakwa Gone Wild!. In Total Drama Action, she frequently changes her persona to another that she has created for her own amusement. She has also been shown to enjoy plotting bizarre solutions to various situations. Despite her strange ways of showing it, Izzy does care about others (mainly Owen) and means well even if her results doesn't reflect it.
Izzy is the final person to arrive on the island in Not So Happy Campers - Part 1, where she slams her chin on the dock due to slipping while stepping off the boat. A concerned Courtney comes to check on her, with Izzy assuring her that she's feeling great. Izzy is originally placed on the Killer Bass, but offers to switch places with Katie in Not So Happy Campers - Part 2, so that the latter could be on the same team as her best friend Sadie. Thus, Izzy ends up joining the Screaming Gophers. Izzy performs well in the challenges, fearlessly jumping off the cliff and helping her team open the box with her teeth.
For most of her time on the island, Izzy is shown to be wild and unpredictable, as well a having a tendency to make up tall tales about herself. One time, she claims that she became rich and famous after selling maple syrup named "Izzy's Happy Sap". She also states that she once dated Justin, but they broke up after she discovers he is a liar. She splits from her team in The Sucky Outdoors while Owen is telling a story and returns to scare them in a bear costume. This earned her a scolding from Heather after their team were attacked by an actual bear and had to stay at the top of the tree for the entire night. She reveals in Phobia Factor that she and Owen share the same fear, being on an airplane. For the challenge, they are locked inside an airplane with Chef Hatchet piloting it. They manage to stay in the plane until it lands, earning two points for their team.
In Up the Creek, it is revealed that Izzy is an AWOL, following an explosive accident she had caused while serving in the reserves, and is thus wanted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. She is partnered with Leshawna, who is uninterested in her story for most of the challenge. While attempting to start a fire, Izzy uses a home-made fire-starter made from tree sap, causing a massive explosion and indirectly causes her team to lose the challenge. This greatly frustrates Leshawna who attempts to beat her with a paddle. During the Campfire Ceremony, Izzy is in the bottom two with Lindsay, but before Chris could hand out the final marshmallow to either of them, a helicopter shines a searchlight down upon Izzy, announcing that she is under arrest. It turns out that Izzy is indeed a wanted criminal and most of the stories she told to the others are actually true. Realizing that her past has caught up with her, Izzy runs off into the night, laughing and screaming in a maniacal way. Due to this unexpected turn of events, Izzy is deemed eliminated by Chris.
A few episodes later, Izzy is one of two contestants to be brought back to the competition, much to the dismay of the other current contestants. She claims that she never left the island and has been living with a family of beavers while running away from the RCMP. However, Eva points out that her story is fake at the end of the episode, though Izzy cuts her off before she completes her sentence by changing the subject and suggesting everyone to party at Leshawna's new trailer. Izzy appears to join Heather's alliance in Search and Do Not Destroy though she did not take part in her plot to break up Gwen and Trent. Her craziness is seen once again in this episode as she doesn't mind that her key is guarded by a snake as it later wrapped around her head. Izzy insists that the snake is friendly, even though at this moment it bites her and she passes out.
Izzy's long rivalry with Chef begins in Hide and Be Sneaky. Instead of finding a hiding spot, Izzy follows Chef from behind and mimics his every movement. Eventually, Chef found Izzy hiding in the rafters of the mess hall after Izzy sneezes. This marks the first time the two of them engage in a duel. Despite his overwhelming size, Izzy is able to keep up with Chef's attack and finally kick him in the face before escaping. She runs through the island, trying to avoid him. She jumps for safety to the lifeguard chair. Chef sprays her but misses. Unfortunately, she slips on the dock and is captured. When Heather suggest that they eliminated Owen, Izzy objects. In That's Off the Chain!, Izzy is able to build her bicycle quickly and offers to team up with Leshawna. The two ride haphazardly all over the island, and misses the challenge. By the time they stop, the challenge has already ended and Lindsay had been eliminated.
In Hook, Line, and Screamer, Izzy unexpectedly forms a relationship with Owen. After splitting away from the other campers, the two begin making out behind a bush, despite knowing the dangers of doing so when a killer is on the loose. They are soon found and cornered by the escaped convict. In an act of cowardice, Owen pushes Izzy to the killer and run away on his own. Much to his surprise, the entire encounter was part of the challenge and they were not at harm at all. However, Izzy doesn't take this lightly and punches Owen when he attempts to flirt with her. Izzy still doesn't forgive Owen in Wawanakwa Gone Wild! and refuse to talk to him. Armed with a tranquilizer gun, Izzy is supposed to hunt a deer but ended up shooting a horse, a plane and Chef. She finally notices a deer behind a bush but it turns out to be Heather wearing fake antlers. In retaliation for shooting her, Heather voted off Izzy with Duncan's help. For Izzy, she isn't disappointed at being eliminated again and disappears in a puff of smoke from a smoke bomb.
Izzy is shown swimming in the pool at Playa Des Losers in Haute Camp-ture with the other campers who have been eliminated. Izzy is still up to her usual antics, such as biting people underwater and teasing Noah about the fact that he kissed Cody. She also urinates in the pool which disgusts some of the contestants. When Trent brought up about her feelings for Gwen, Izzy doubts his sincerity and adds that says that if she were Gwen, Trent "would be seriously maimed" for kissing Heather. She also joins several contestants to tease Courtney about her feelings for Duncan. At the end of the episode, Izzy along with other contestants accidentally mention "Leshawna", leading to Leshawna's elimination.
In the season finale, Izzy is among those who supported Owen even before he announce about the party he is going to held. She follows Owen most of the time, giving him words of encouragement that borders between cheering and scaring him. Near the end of the challenge, Izzy came up with an idea to make sure Owen wins by bringing up some brownies and uses a giant fan to blow the scent to attract Owen. Depending on the ending, Owen knocks into Izzy and either reach the finish line or land a few inches away from it, allowing Gwen to win. If Owen is the winner, he happily hugs Izzy and kisses her.In the special, Izzy seems to have forgiven Owen though their relationship is still ambitious as Izzy vomited when Owen declares his love for her. During the special challenge, she teams up with Eva and Noah who are willing to tolerate her odd antics. At one point, Izzy decides to rename herself as "Kaleidoscope" or "E-Scope" for short. Izzy manages to retrieve the case from Courtney after falling into her and quickly runs away with her team. En route, they encounter Justin who uses his "powers" to manipulate them into giving him the case. Angered at being manipulated, Izzy rallies her team in order to exact their revenge. After Eva and Noah threw buckets of chum at Justin, Izzy steals the case from him after dumping another bucket at him. However, Izzy drop the case and is caught in the stampede of contestants. She, along with those who fell into the lake, are qualified for Total Drama Action.
Upon her debut into the season, Izzy is adamant about sticking to her new nickname "E-Scope" and refuses to respond to anything else. She is immediately drawn into the first challenge, with Owen struggling to keep up with his hyperactive girlfriend. Izzy is the first to be captured by the robotic monster controlled by Chef. While the contestants await Owen's return, Izzy goes on a date with the monster. She appears to genuinely care about it until it smashes the girls' trailer, where she proceeds to laugh off her affections with no trouble. Izzy reveals in Alien Resurr-eggtion that she has been abducted by aliens many times and also has a broken tracking chip in her neck which activates whenever she hiccups. She duels with Chef during the challenge using large paintball cannons creating a fight but ends up being defeated as she lays dead. When Chef shows concern, she suddenly jumps back up and shows that she is completely unharmed, and the two have a friendly laugh about it.
Izzy is the final member chosen for Trent's team, the Killer Grips, in Riot On Set. She begs the team to allow her to play the role of the old lady in the acting challenge, insisting that she is the reincarnation of her great-grandmother, Mavis. They agree to her request in order to appease her. Due to Chef's mix-up with the scripts, Izzy winds up delivering a painful portrayal of a gangster, forgetting her lines, and instead telling the viewers she can flip her eyelids. This gaffe causes the Killer Grips to lose the first challenge and she is voted off that night. At first she refuses to go, claiming she is not Izzy but actually E-Scope. Chris then changes her name on the voting results sheet and she is escorted to the Lame-o-sine, where she shouts out that she will get a star on the Walk of Fame one day.
Izzy comes on the new Total Drama Aftermath show as a special guest along with Trent in The Aftermath: I. Her activities range from swiping crackers and grapes from the green room to talking about her ex-boyfriend named Graham, who issued a restraining order against her. She also reveals that she has an electric chip placed in her neck that goes off at the first sign of dishonesty. She tells Bridgette and Geoff that Chef wanted to make a secret alliance with her, but she declined his offer. When Bridgette gets mad at Geoff for calling Heather "hot", Izzy takes over as host for a while. In a rare display, she appears emotional when Trent sings about his breakup with Gwen.
Izzy makes an unexpected return into the competition in The Chefshank Redemption. She claims that she's been living in harmony with prairie dogs and assists the Screaming Gaffers in their effort. She rejoins her former team, reasoning that it's better to be on the winning team. The Grips attempt to dispute her return, but Izzy points out that they previously voted out "E-Scope" and "Izzy" herself is technically still competing.
Izzy's newly revived relationship with Owen becomes strained in The Sand Witch Project, as she is immensely irritated by his inability to take her seriously. However, they reconcile during the challenge when the two fulfill the requirement of making out without question. As a result, they lose the challenge for the Grips as the distraction prevents them from being scared. Their relationship is shown to be back on track by the next episode. Izzy is the first at Owen's side when Chef's unpublished manifesto breaks his jaw. In addition, she confesses that Owen is "her buddy" and is the only one who truly understands her. During the submarine challenge, Izzy quickly figures out that the number Chris provided to the Grips is the code for the hatch's combination lock. She becomes frustrated with Lindsay's inability to realize the same thing and runs off screaming when Lindsay and Justin take her figure of speech literally. Izzy returns to her fun-loving self by Full Metal Drama as she creates an explosive-obsessed, male alter ego named "Explosivo". She performs the first challenge for the Grips as she loses to Duncan for the second time. Later, Izzy denies finding Justin attractive, leading him to orchestrate her elimination in retaliation, by manipulating Beth and Lindsay into voting her off.
Izzy returns yet again in The Aftermath: II, now seated in the VIP section with Trent. Later in the episode, Izzy falls out of her seat after an intern bumps her with fan mail which later found out to be a standee. The real Izzy then swings in on a vine, attempting to reclaim her guest spot, to no avail. She refers to herself as "Esquire" now. Bridgette calls in Chef to take her away, but Izzy escapes after dunking him into a piranha tank intended for Gwen. In The Aftermath: III, Izzy is so ecstatic to see Owen again that she jumps onto his shoulders and remains there for a small portion of the interview. She steals a drumstick off his tray and somersaults back to her seat. In the finale, Izzy tells the audience that she currently has a fascination with break-dancing since renting a DVD. She offers her vote to the finalist who can dance the best. However she ends up voting for her alter ego "Explosivo", cackling maniacally when Chris call out her name.
In Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, it's revealed that after Total Drama Action, Izzy's acting skills landed her a major career starring in a large number of Hollywood movies. However, her career ended when she went on a profanity-laden tirade against her director of photography one day on the set. Since then, she has been feeding longtime Total Drama fan, Sierra, secrets about her cast mates in order to pay off the RCMP. Izzy volunteers to let the cast into the Gemmie Awards. She uses her exceptional skills to infiltrate the building, but instead of giving the others access into the show, she comes out with popcorn, and the door closes behind her. Izzy and the cast board DJ's mother's bus to race the Total Drama Dirtbags to an interview in New York. The bus ends up falling off of a cliff, with Izzy pondering Noah's role as Chris's assistant rather than being concerned about the situation at hand. Izzy chooses to stay behind rather than go find help, a decision which leads to her rescue by Chris and entrance into Total Drama World Tour.
Izzy is the thirteenth contestant to be introduced in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1. Immediately after she leaves the bus, she jumps on Ezekiel's shoulder, causing both of them to tumble to the ground, eventually also tripping Bridgette and Tyler in the process. They were help back up by newcomer, Alejandro, who Izzy shows a little attraction for. In Egypt, Izzy teams up with Noah and Owen and enters the "scary mummy" corridor. After wrapping her in mummy bandages per her request, Noah and Owen lost sight of Izzy. Because of her appearance, she frightens Heather, Cody and Sierra when she ran into them. Eventually, Izzy finds her way out of the pyramid, carrying the mummy that Owen and Noah encountered earlier, who turns out to be Ezekiel. She is placed on Team Amazon and immediately take a liking towards her team's camel who she named Ruby. Because she appears to understand "camel talk", Izzy help her team to guide Ruby In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2. The others however, mainly Courtney are skeptical about her claims, and after a while, they were lost. However, Izzy manage to get Ruby back on track and reach the Nile River. While the contestants are weaving their basket boats, Izzy chat with Sierra and agree to switch teams in order to be with their respective love interest. Now being on Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot, Noah forbids Izzy to help her former team when Courtney request her to talk to Ruby. She eventually did it after Alejandro tells her to do so. Because of this, her team came in second place.
Izzy isn't as active in challenges in this season as she was in the previous seasons. She doesn't help much in Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan, standing out in the first challenge and later messing up her line while filming the commercial in the second. In Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better, she easily crosses the lake and reaches the sleigh after Tyler. She mistakes the radioactive box on her team's sleigh as a radio and jumps in, leading her to get exposed to radioactive waste that tints her skin green for the duration of the episode. She was supposed to alert Tyler if she sees any of her team mates, but isn't helpful. After a close call at a cliff, her team wins for the first time of the season. In Broadway, Baby!, Izzy is able to climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty easily and later grabs her team's baby stroller without problem. Everything went smoothly but the team loss when their baby stroller, along with Noah inside of it, was switched with an actual baby stroller by Heather. Fortunately, the challenge is for a reward, meaning no one from her team is eliminated.
In Can't Help Falling in Louvre, Izzy enters the cockpit while Chef Hatchet is piloting, messing with the plane's flight pattern by pressing all the buttons. She later pretends to be Chef while speaking through the speaker. As a result of her handiwork, the plane made an emergency landing on the river in front of the Eiffel Tower. Upon landing, Izzy is launched out of the plane after activating the ejection seat. Her lack of participation begin to get on Alejandro's nerves and in order to focus on the challenge, he told her that Chef is winning the challenge. Upon hearing the name of her archenemy, Izzy removes the painting of Grant Wood's "American Gothic" off her head and runs off, yelling Chef's name. Later, she manage to save the mummified dog that DJ had dropped, she then hurls it at the ground like a football, yelling "Touch down!” effectively breaking it, and then doing a victory dance. In Newf Kids on the Rock, Izzy manage to catch a lobster and a large fish while her team is paddling to Newfoundland. There, she and Owen are required to drink an entire bottle of apple cider vinegar. While Owen is able to drink it down with pleasure, Izzy doesn't take to the taste so well, but is still able to drink it.
Despite their relationship started out strong and remain the same throughout the season, Owen begins to grew tired of Izzy's odd antics in Jamaica Me Sweat and thought of breaking up with her after she accidentally kicked him in the "kiwis". Just as he is about to do so, the plane begin to fall and both are sucked out of the plane door though Izzy manage to grab a parachute before jumping off. Izzy and Owen manage to land safely on the beach but the plane crashes on them and they had to be sent to the infirmary. Owen is the first to regain consciousness and was sadden about Izzy's condition and regret trying to end their relationship. Suddenly, Izzy wakes up and begin talking about the solution to time travel. The doctor reveals that the crash had fixed a clog in her brain, turning her into a genius. The military took interest of her new intelligence and decides to take her away. In a twist of irony, it was Izzy who ends her relationship with Owen, explaining that they are incompatible. With her departure, Izzy became the first member of Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot to be eliminated. To express his sadness of Izzy's departure, Owen sang Oh My Izzy with Gwen.
Izzy's new genius persona continued in Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon, being introduced as "Brainzilla". Aside from wearing Izzy's regular outfit, Brainzilla wears a pair of half-rim eyeglasses with a lime-green optical tint and wears her hair up in a bun. In addition, she refers to people as "carbon-based life forms", and she refers to herself in third person. In a last-ditch effort to raise $1,000,000, Geoff sets Brainzilla up to play a brand-new aftermath segment, Brain-Blast. She is "blitzed" with skill-testing questions that are harder depending on the size of the donation. One wrong answer and her straps will unlock, sending her into shark-infested water. Brainzilla answers all of her questions correctly but after several turns, the wheel breaks off and rolls off-set with Brainzilla still attached to it. The resulting crash struck another blow on Izzy's head, returning her to her usual self when Bridgette came to check up on her. She is put into a another challenge, defuse a bomb blind-folded with the peanut gallery suspended above the shark-tank. As she is unable to see it, Izzy takes out a hammer and hits the bomb, causing an explosion that sends her, the co-hosts, the peanut gallery and sharks everywhere. Izzy herself is knocked through the plasma screen, with her silhouette in plain sight.
Izzy appears in Aftermath Aftermayhem, now seated in the peanut gallery. While the contestants are lining up for the Second Chance Challenge, Izzy jumps onto Eva's shoulders. She manages to grab a can but it contains normal peanuts, meaning she is not qualified. Izzy is not disappointed however and simply eats her peanuts.
In Hawaiian Style, it is unknown which of the final three as Izzy disappears midway in the episode. In Hawaiian Punch however, she appears to be supporting Heather as she is seen cheering for her after she won in her ending. When the volcano begins to erupt, Izzy and the other contestants quickly swim away from the island after laughing at Chris and Chef.
In Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!, Izzy appears on the yacht with the other veterans en route for Camp Wawanakwa. She is seen hanging upside-down over the edge of the yacht with one life preserver on her head and twirling another one in her hand while Noah watches her with a dull appearance.
Izzy's brief cameo appearance is in Finders Creepers, dressed up in a spider costume, stalking the new contestants. Eventually, she catches eight of them, but Cameron becomes infuriated and attacks her out of self-defense, eventually destroying the costume and revealing her identity. Later, during the elimination ceremony, Chef was absent and it is revealed that she has kidnapped Chef and is repeatedly shooting him with small plungers from a bow, while dressed up as a Native Canadian.
Izzy appears in Suckers Punched, still dressed in a spider costume. She was intended to be the opponent for Cameron but Chris promised a random chance so she fought Mal (Mike) instead. Izzy was able to sense something odd about Mike and describes him having a sweet center with a poisonous outside. She also manages to hear Mike from inside Mal but is swiftly defeated before she can figure out his secret.
Unlike the other contestants, Izzy had two audition tapes.In her first audition tape, she is hanging upside down on the monkey bars and is speaking in backwards sentences ("Izzy is name my!, freaky being enjoy I!" would be "My name is Izzy!, I enjoy being freaky.") She flips onto the ground and says she can roll her eyes up in her head and double joint her elbows (she reveals during the talk show of Total Drama Action that she is double jointed after a critical injury to her elbow). She then says she can wrap her tongue around her head before the camera falls over. Izzy then picks it up and says some last words before her mom calls her and Izzy yells back at her.
In Izzy's second audition tape she stated that she was loyal and smart (maybe even a genius, according to her) and then started twirling a fire baton. However, it sets off the sprinklers and the smoke detector. She then apologizes to her mother.
- While most of the cast of Total Drama Island appeared in Camp TV, Izzy was one of the four campers not to appear in it. The others are Noah, Courtney, and Heather.
- Izzy is one of eight contestants to have been confirmed to date someone not on the show. The others being Beth, Devin, Emma, Justin, Trent, Sam and Sky.
- Izzy is one of only seven characters to have returned after a previous elimination. The others being Eva, Owen, Duncan, Geoff, Brody and Dakota.
- Izzy is one of three characters to have had their IQ revealed, hers being 188. The others to have done so are Alejandro and Noah.
- Izzy, along with Duncan and Courtney, has been on more teams than anyone else in the series, due to her constantly switching teams, being on five. She switched with Katie in Total Drama Island and Sierra in Total Drama World Tour.
- Overall, she is one of only eleven contestants to switch teams (as well as one of the first two to do so), the others being Katie, Sierra, Brick, Jo, Scott, Duncan, Courtney, Cameron, Max, and Sky.
- Izzy, along with Beth, Chris, Duncan, Lindsay, and Mike (as Mal), had trouble with the police in the past.
- Izzy is one of four contestants on Total Drama World Tour who was not eliminated by Alejandro's tactics. The others are Ezekiel, Lindsay, and Sierra. She is also the only member of Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot to not be eliminated by Alejandro.
- Izzy, Justin, Cameron, Cody, Tyler, Scott, Sierra, Alejandro, and Devin are the only contestants to be eliminated in an episode they were severely injured in.
- Izzy, along with Alejandro, Brick, Crimson, Duncan, Dwayne, Ennui, Jacques, Jay, Josee, Justin, Lindsay, Max, Mickey, most of Mike's personalities, Owen, Rock, Spud and Sugar are the only contestants that have theme music dedicated to them. Izzy's theme is often heard when she's doing something "crazy", which was first heard during her introductory scene in Total Drama Island.
- Izzy is one of five contestants to make an individual cameo in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island but not compete in Total Drama All-Stars. The others are Bridgette, DJ, Ezekiel, and Owen.
- Both Izzy and Duncan have conflicts with their ex-lovers.
- Coincidentally, both their exes are the main antagonists of Total Drama Action.
- Izzy, along with Leshawna, Katie, and Sadie, is one of the only contestants to appear and compete in more than one episode of Skatoony.
- Izzy is also the only Total Drama contestant to make it to the third round of a game of Skatoony.
- Izzy, along with Cody, Courtney, DJ, Lindsay, Sierra, and Tyler, doesn't sing in the episode she's eliminated in during Total Drama World Tour.
- Izzy is one of five contestants with the ability to communicate with animals, the others being Dawn, Ella, Bridgette and Ennui.
- Izzy, along with Heather, Alejandro, Sierra, and Cody, is one of the only contestants on Total Drama World Tour to not take the Drop of Shame. Out of these, she is also the only one to not take the Drop of Shame that did not make it to the final four.
- Izzy is the only contestant to be the lowest ranking member of a team she was not originally on.
- Izzy is the most randomly occurring character, constantly leaving and then returning, and being on five teams during her time competing.
- She is the first veteran contestant to make a individual guest appearance in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Izzy, having returned both times after her first departures in seasons one and two, has so far re-entered the competition more than anyone else. She is also the fastest-returning contestant in the series; in Total Drama Action, she returned only three episodes after her first elimination.
- Izzy has been the first female to be eliminated from her team every time she has competed.
- Izzy is one of four contestants to be eliminated in an episode of the same number, being eliminated in the eleventh episode of both Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour. The others are Ezekiel, Geoff, and Leonard.
- Izzy was the seventh contestant eliminated in all of the first three seasons.
- Izzy has been eliminated either directly before or directly after DJ in all of the first three seasons. She was eliminated after DJ in Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action, but was eliminated before DJ in Total Drama World Tour.
- Even though Izzy has currently left the show five times, she has never followed the correct procedure of leaving as:
- The first time, in Up the Creek, it is unknown whether or not she was actually voted off, as she was chased off by the RCMP before the final marshmallow was given out.
- The second time, in Wawanakwa Gone Wild!, instead of boarding the Boat of Losers, she disappeared in a puff of smoke.
- The third time, in Riot On Set, she was dragged into the Lame-o-sine by two interns.
- The fourth time, in Full Metal Drama, she was dragged off by Chef, though she isn't actually seen getting into the Lame-o-sine.
- The fifth time, in Jamaica Me Sweat, she was removed from the game by the army after receiving outstanding intelligence.
- Three of her personas caused her eliminations:
- In Riot On Set, she was voted off because her team was annoyed at her insisting that she be called E-Scope.
- In Full Metal Drama, "Explosivo" makes her want to blow up things, losing the first part of the challenge for her team.
- In Jamaica Me Sweat, the army takes "Brainzilla" away for treatment. Thus permanently removing her from the season.
- Izzy is the first of the original contestants to meet the new contestants in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Izzy is responsible for causing Total Drama Action, as she dropped the case, causing it to fall into the shark's reach.
- Izzy has taken on multiple personas during the show:
- "Kaleidoscope/E-Scope" is first seen in Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island, and last seen in The Aftermath: I.
- "Explosivo" is first seen in Full Metal Drama and last seen in The Aftermath: IV.
- "Esquire" is first, and only, seen in The Aftermath: II.
- "Brainzilla" is first seen in Jamaica Me Sweat and last seen in Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon.
- Izzy is the only character to wear a swim cap.
- She has had more boyfriends revealed than any other girl on the show:
- She claimed to have dated Justin off-screen after her first elimination in an extra, but she broke up with him because, according to her, he was a liar, and she mentions that she hates liars.
- She and Owen had an on-off relationship in various episodes until Izzy dumped him in Jamaica Me Sweat.
- She had one date with the mechanical monster. However, after he stepped on the girls trailer, she broke up with it.
- Before Total Drama Island, she claimed to have a relationship with a boy whom she nicknamed Graham Cracker, from whom she received a restraining order.
- She also breaks up with people more than any other contestant.
- According to Bridgette in The Aftermath: I, Izzy is ranked number eight on the RCMP's Most Wanted List.
- Izzy appears to be of Scottish descent, as shown in Riot On Set.
- She also claims she is one-eighty seventh Cherokee in Up the Creek.
- Izzy is shown to be quite skilled in hand to hand combat, usually shown by her battling Chef, first shown in Hide and Be Sneaky.
- Izzy and Chef have fought at least once in every season that she competed in.
- As confirmed on the official Total Drama World Tour website, Izzy's favorite foreign language is "Camel", meaning she can speak to camels, as seen in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2.
- When referring to her level of fighting power on Total Drama Online, Chef compares Izzy to "between five and seven men".
- In an interview with Jennifer Pertsch, it was revealed that Katie Crown improvises most of Izzy's lines.
- Izzy has a habit of describing herself or any of her alternate egos in third person.
- According to Gwen in Newf Kids on the Rock, Izzy believes in the existence of elves.
- In the same episode, Heather stated that Izzy sings "Pop Goes the Weasel" when she goes to the bathroom.
- The knot on Izzy's sarong changes position throughout the series.
- Some of Izzy's favorite pastimes include impersonating her parents' friends, burning things and making up stories that scare people.
- It was revealed on Total Drama Online that Izzy curls her hair with cobs of half eaten corn and that she only wears slippers because she thinks shoes are "out to get her".
- Izzy is the only contestant in the series to have more than one audition tape.
- Izzy's ethnicity is Irish, as revealed by Fresh TV.
|Interactions with||Everyone | Chef Hatchet | Noah | Owen|
|Other content||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Eliminated from Total Drama Island|
|Tyler||Up the Creek||Cody|
|DJ||Wawanakwa Gone Wild!||Geoff|
|Eliminated from Total Drama Action|
|Bridgette and Geoff||Riot On Set||Trent|
|DJ||Full Metal Drama||Owen|
|Eliminated from Total Drama World Tour|
|Lindsay||Jamaica Me Sweat||DJ|
|Killer Bass teammates|
|Bridgette | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Eva | Ezekiel | Geoff | Harold | Izzy | Katie | Sadie | Tyler|
|Screaming Gophers teammates|
|Beth | Cody | Gwen | Heather | Izzy | Justin | Katie | Leshawna | Lindsay | Noah | Owen | Trent|
|Killer Grips teammates|
|Beth | Courtney | Izzy | Justin | Lindsay | Owen | Trent|
|Team Amazon teammates|
|Cody | Courtney | Gwen | Heather | Izzy | Sierra|
|Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot teammates|
|Alejandro | Duncan | Izzy | Noah | Owen | Sierra | Tyler|