| Killer Bass|
Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot
|Eye color||Leaf Green|
|Eliminated|| TDI: Up the Creek|
TDI: Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
TDA: Riot On Set
TDA: Full Metal Drama
TDWT: Jamaica Me Sweat
|Place|| TDI: 7th|
|Relationship|| Graham (broken up)|
Justin (broken up)
Monster (broken up)
Owen (broken up)
|Family||Brother, father, mother, grandfather, great-grandmother, uncle|
|Friends||Eva, Lindsay, Noah, Owen, Sierra|
|Enemies||Cameron (one-sided; on his side), Chef Hatchet, Heather, Justin, Mal|
|Voiced by||Katie Crown|
Izzy, labeled The Psycho Hose Beast, was a camper on Total Drama Island and was originally placed on the Killer Bass before switching to the Screaming Gophers in Not So Happy Campers - Part 2. She was a cast member on Total Drama Action and was placed on the Killer Grips. She also competed on Total Drama World Tour and she was originally placed on Team Amazon before switching to Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2. She was seen with the original contestants on a yacht in the first episode of Total Drama: Revenge of the Island and had a cameo appearance in Finders Creepers. Izzy did not qualify for Total Drama All-Stars, but had a brief cameo in the seventh episode.
Izzy is, in Noah's own terms, "nutty as a ten-ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter, encased in a cashew the size of China." She is fun, but hard to handle, and to the other contestants more trouble than she is worth. Izzy has extraordinary athletic and fighting abilities. She also is number eight on the RCMP's "Most Wanted" list, presumably for accidentally blowing up a kitchen, but it is unclear whether she was telling the truth. As a running gag in the series, she will leave in an unusual way after being eliminated. Throughout Total Drama Action, she frequently changes her persona to another that she has created for her own amusement. She has been shown to enjoy plotting bizarre solutions to various situations. Despite her strange ways of showing it, Izzy does care about others (mainly Owen) and means well even if her results don't reflect it.
When Izzy first arrives to the island, she slips while stepping off the boat and slams her chin into the edge of the dock. Though, when Courtney comes to check on her to see if she's okay, Izzy says that she's feeling great. Izzy is originally placed on the Killer Bass team, but she offers to switch with Katie (so that Katie could be on the same team as Sadie) at the cliff jumping challenge that takes place in the second episode, and therefore becomes a Screaming Gopher. She then dives off the cliff, cackling maniacally and smiling.
In Not So Happy Campers - Part 2, Izzy does a good job opening the crates with her teeth. However, she gets a rope burn on her tongue from doing so. She also seems to enjoy fire and is quickly known for her insane/stalker personality; she also speaks slightly faster than the other campers do. Izzy often brings up her relatives whenever she is in the confessional. She supposedly has a brother who was a mechanic, though he developed a fear of vehicles when he was run over by a car. Izzy also says her uncle tried to cut off his ear at a family reunion, mirroring the actions of the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh. However, he wimped out and only cut it off half way, leaving part of it still hanging there (she believes that it ended up in her salad). Izzy was the only Gopher not to be grossed out by Owen's shark bite mark on his rear end, as she even found it "awesome." Izzy has shown that she does have a dark side, as she has been known to lie many times. Seeing as how she is on the run from the RCMP, and frequently gets into trouble, it seems as though her family either doesn't pay any attention to her, or they actually keep away from her, though whether these stories are true or not is unknown, as Izzy is known to lie or exaggerate the truth.In Up the Creek, it is revealed that Izzy is an AWOL, following an explosive accident she had caused, while serving in the reserves, and is thus wanted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. During the Campfire Ceremony, a helicopter shines a searchlight down upon Izzy and informs her that she is under arrest. Izzy, realizing that her past has caught up with her, runs off into the night, laughing and screaming in a maniacal way, "You'll never get me alive!" Before this, Chris was about to give the final marshmallow to either her or Lindsay, making it unclear whether or not Izzy would have originally been the one eliminated if the RCMP had not shown up, though it was likely that she would have, due to the fact that Lindsay did not seem to do anything to upset the team or lose the challenge, while Izzy lost the challenge by giving advice to the other team on how to get back to the Island without a boat. However, in later episodes, Chris considers Izzy to have been eliminated that night when he does a recap of all of the losers to the present episode. It makes sense, seeing as how Izzy was one of the main reasons that the Gophers lost the challenge.
However, Izzy returns to the competition (to a dismay of few contestants), crazier than ever, in No Pain, No Game, swinging in on a vine and taking a bite out of a raw fish she had caught. She claims that she had never left the island, but this speech is cut off by Izzy though, so it is unknown what the truth is. Izzy's eccentric personality is even more apparent than before. She even enjoys being electrocuted by eels, and having her face wrapped in poison ivy during a torture challenge. Izzy also seems to know karate, or at least the basics, as she is able to hold her own in a fight against her worst enemy, Chef Hatchet.In Search and Do Not Destroy, Izzy joins Heather's alliance and helps Lindsay to get her key out of a bee hive, although both get her slightly injured. She did know about Heather's plot to break up Trent and Gwen, but she did not participate in it. Her craziness is seen again in this episode, as she doesn't mind that her key is guarded by a snake and we see it wrapped around her head later. Izzy insists that the snake is friendly, even though at this moment it bites her and she passes out.
In Hide and Be Sneaky, Izzy didn't have an official hiding spot, but for the most part followed and mimicked Chef's movements in order to remain out of his vision. Izzy later engaged in a fist fight with Chef when he discovered her hiding in the rafters of the mess hall, due to Izzy's sneeze. Izzy defeats Chef and heads towards the dock, but slips on water and gets eliminated from the challenge. Heather tried to use her to vote off Owen, but Izzy clearly showed hesitation about going through with it. Though it has not been proven, the general consensus is that Izzy did not vote for Owen, as he turned out to be safe from elimination before the final marshmallow was given out.
Izzy builds a bike quickly in the beginning of That's Off the Chain!, and offers to team up with Leshawna. The two ride haphazardly all over the island and are seen in short clips throughout the episode, but formally are later seen at the end, meaning they do not participate in the challenge, allowing themselves to survive elimination.In Hook, Line, and Screamer, Izzy tells Owen that she loves scary movies. Throughout the episode, she and Owen refer themselves in third-person. Owen and Izzy go off on their own in the forest and talk about multiple things, including an occasion when Owen ate one hundred hot dogs in a contest, which Izzy was impressed by. Eventually, Owen realizes they are in a similar situation that occurred in the horror movie challenge, also saying they were making out in the movie. Izzy mentions she and Owen are not making out, and Owen realizes that she is right. After a short pause, Izzy asks Owen if he wants to make-out with her, and then they do so behind a bush. While they are, Chef Hatchet, who was pretending to be the killer, arrives at the scene. He chases after the two, and when Owen accidentally falls off a cliff and hits many hard, sharp objects on his way down, Izzy intentionally does the same thing. Owen pushes Izzy into the killer so he could get away, but Izzy gets mad at Owen for running off and leaving her to "die." She punches Owen in the face for doing so, but despite being angry at Owen, Izzy seems to eventually forgive him before long.
Izzy is officially voted off in Wawanakwa Gone Wild! after the campers each had to hunt for a randomly-chosen animal as their challenge. She was supposed to catch a deer, but despite saying she has excellent aim, Izzy ends up shooting anything that wasn't a deer with a tranquilizer gun, including Chef, Heather (thinking she was a deer because of the deer antlers Duncan made her wear), a plane, and a unicorn. When eliminated, Izzy acts calm and casual, saying that everyone has to go sometime. Owen offers to make out with her to "cushion the blow," but Izzy ignores him. She grins and bids the others farewell, saying "Good night everybody, thanks for coming out!" She then throws down a smoke bomb and vanishes. This action actually backfires on Heather, since she and Izzy were the only two campers to not catch an animal. When Izzy was eliminated, Heather was technically the only camper on the island who failed to catch an animal, meaning she had to clean the communal washrooms; however, she did manage to get Duncan to do it for her due to their temporary alliance.
Izzy is shown swimming in the pool at Playa Des Losers in Haute Camp-ture with the other campers who have been eliminated. Izzy is still up to her usual antics, such as biting people underwater and teasing Noah about the fact that he kissed Cody during the challenge that took place in The Big Sleep. She also disgusted some of the characters (such as Katie, Sadie, Noah, and Lindsay) after peeing in the pool, but insisting it was OK as it was chlorinated. Izzy also says that if she were Gwen, Trent "would be seriously maimed" for the kissing Heather incident. She reveals to the audience that she finds Heather to be a "total psycho" and is one of the many campers who accidentally voted Leshawna off the island simply by mentioning her name.
In the season finale, Izzy returns to the island with the other losers to watch Owen and Gwen compete in the final challenge that would determine the winner. She rooted for Owen even before he promised to throw the others a giant party on a yacht if he were to win, most likely due to their on and off relationship. When the challenge starts, she is seen constantly encouraging Owen, but it is sometimes quite savage, where Owen points out in a confessional "she scares him a little." As the challenge goes on, Izzy and Lindsay see that Owen is losing and are determined to not let that happen, so they use brownies to cause Owen to charge at top speed towards the finish line. Izzy gets crushed by Owen as he reaches the finish line, but she is still happy for him and he gives her hugs and kisses.
In the special, Izzy seems to have gotten over Owen (as her personality causes her to only like a boy for a minute before being ready to toss him off a cliff) and their romantic relationship seems to have been put on hold, though Owen still believes he may be in love with her. During the special challenge, she teams up with Eva and Noah to get the case containing one million dollars. They get the case, but she and Eva were manipulated into giving it to Justin. The three of them managed to get back at Justin (with a bucket of fish and chum) and Izzy managed to grab the case, though she tripped and dropped it. Izzy was soon caught in the stampede of people and was one of the fourteen people to go on to Total Drama Action, though neither Eva nor Noah were able to join her. Izzy unofficially renames herself "Kaleidoscope" in the special, wanting her peers to refer to her as "E-Scope" for short. This new identity Izzy created would play a significant role in her plans for the new competition.
Upon her debut into the season, Izzy is adamant about sticking to her new nickname "E-Scope," and refuses to respond to anything else. She is immediately drawn into the first challenge, with Owen struggling to keep up with his hyperactive girlfriend, who sees the whole thing as a fun experience. Izzy is the first to be captured by the robotic monster controlled by Chef. While the contestants await Owen's return, Izzy goes on a date with the monster. She appears to genuinely care about it until it smashes the girls' trailer, where she proceeds to laugh off her affections with no trouble. Izzy reveals in Alien Resurr-eggtion that she has been abducted by aliens many times, and has a broken tracking chip in her neck which activates whenever she hiccups. She duels with Chef during the challenge using large paintball cannons, and puts up quite a fight, but still ends up being defeated. However when Chef shows concern, she jumps back up revealing she is completely unharmed, and the two have a friendly laugh about it.
Izzy is the final member chosen for Trent's team, the Killer Grips, in Riot On Set. She begs the team to allow her to play the role of the old lady in the acting challenge, insisting that she is the reincarnation of her great-grandmother, Mavis. They agree to her request in order to appease her. Due to Chef's mix-up with the scripts, Izzy winds up delivering a painful portrayal of a gangster, forgetting her lines, and instead telling the viewers she can flip her eyelids. This gaffe causes the Killer Grips to lose the first challenge and she is voted off that night. At first she refuses to go, claiming she is not Izzy, but actually E-Scope. Chris then changes her name on the voting results sheet, and she is escorted to the Lame-o-sine, where she shouts out that she will get a star on the Walk of Fame one day.Izzy comes on the new Total Drama Aftermath show as a special guest along with Trent in The Aftermath: I. Her activities range from swiping crackers and grapes from the green room to talking about her ex-boyfriend named Graham, who issued a restraining order against her. She also reveals that she has an electric chip placed in her neck that goes off at the first sign of dishonesty. She tells Bridgette and Geoff that Chef wanted to make a secret alliance with her, but she declined his offer. When Bridgette gets mad at Geoff for calling Heather "hot", Izzy takes over as host for a while. In a rare display, she appears emotional when Trent sings about his breakup with Gwen. Izzy makes an unexpected return into the competition in The Chefshank Redemption. She claims that she's been living in harmony with prairie dogs, and assists the Screaming Gaffers in their effort to get back above ground. She rejoins her former team, reasoning that it's better to be on the winning team. The Grips attempt to dispute her return, but Izzy points out that they previously voted out E-Scope, and Izzy herself is technically still competing.
Izzy's newly revived relationship with Owen becomes strained in The Sand Witch Project, as she is immensely irritated by his inability to take her seriously. However, they reconcile during the challenge, when the two fulfill the requirement of making out without question. They lose the challenge for the Grips in the process, as the distraction prevents them from being scared. Their relationship is shown to be back on track by the next episode. Izzy is the first at Owen's side when Chef's unpublished manifesto breaks his jaw. In addition, she confesses that Owen is "her buddy" and is the only one who truly understands her. During the submarine challenge, Izzy quickly figures out that the number Chris provided the Grips is the code for the hatch's combination lock. She becomes frustrated with Lindsay's inability to realize the same thing, and runs off screaming when Lindsay and Justin take her figure of speech literally. Izzy returns to her fun-loving self by Full Metal Drama. She creates an explosive-obsessed, male alter ego named "Explosivo," and performs the first challenge for the Grips, losing to Duncan for the second time. Later, Izzy denies finding Justin attractive, leading him to orchestrate her elimination in retaliation, by manipulating Beth and Lindsay into voting her off.
Izzy returns yet again to the talk show stage in The Aftermath: II, now seated in the VIP section with Trent. Later in the episode, Izzy falls out of her seat after an intern bumps her with fan mail, however "Izzy" is revealed to actually be a standee. The real Izzy then swings in on a vine, attempting to reclaim her guest spot, to no avail. She refers to herself as "Esquire" now. Bridgette calls in Chef to take her away, but Izzy escapes after dunking him into a piranha tank intended for Gwen. Izzy is so ecstatic to see Owen again in The Aftermath: III that she jumps onto his shoulders, remaining there for a small portion of the interview. She steals a drumstick off his tray and somersaults back to her seat. In the finale, Izzy tells the audience that she currently has a fascination with break-dancing, since renting a DVD. She offers her vote to the finalist who's the best dancer. However she ends up voting for her alter ego Explosivo, cackling for the rest of her appearances in the episode.
In Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special, it's revealed that after Total Drama Action, Izzy's acting skills landed her a major career starring in a large number of Hollywood movies. However, her career ended when she went on a profanity-laden tirade against her director of photography one day on the set. Since then, she has been feeding longtime Total Drama fan, Sierra, secrets about her cast mates in order to pay off the RCMP. Izzy volunteers to let the cast into the Gemmie Awards. She uses her exceptional skills to infiltrate the building, but instead of giving the others access into the show, she comes out with popcorn, and the door closes behind her. Izzy and the cast board DJ's mother's bus to race the Total Drama Dirtbags to an interview in New York. The bus ends up falling off of a cliff, with Izzy pondering Noah's role as Chris' assistant rather than being concerned about the situation at hand. Izzy chooses to stay behind rather than go find help, a decision which leads to her rescue by Chris and entrance into Total Drama World Tour.
In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 1, Izzy arrives to the airport after Ezekiel. She becomes very excited when stepping off and jumps on Ezekiel's shoulders, which causes both of them to tumble to the ground, eventually also tripping Bridgette and Tyler in the process. They are all helped up by Alejandro. Izzy shows to be a bit attracted to him when she first sees him. Later, during the "Come Fly With Us" musical number, Izzy popped up out of the baggage compartments, singing about her "crazy tunes" and crazily jumped out of the plane, but she still appeared with the others at the end of the song inside the plane. In the "Pyramid Over Under" challenge, Izzy forms a trio with Noah and Owen and says that she knows how to find the right way, by licking her finger, pointing it in the air and figuring out which direction the air flow goes, also adding that the sand in the air really crunches in her teeth. Finally, she chooses the "scary mummy" way. She finds some mummy bandages and asks Noah and Owen to dress her up. Noah and Owen were unable to find Izzy after helping her and while she was scaring other contestants. Somehow during the challenge, Izzy got lost, and ran into Heather, Cody and Sierra, who thought she was a real mummy. Izzy tried to do another musical number, about her "being awesome as Frankenstein's bride," but couldn't due to the trio running away. It was revealed by Noah, that Izzy's strategy for her trio with him and Owen was to "run around in circles," due to the fact that she smelled something lucky, which turned out to be Owen's gas. Later, Izzy runs out of the pyramid after Noah and Owen, with Ezekiel in her arms because she mistook him for an actual mummy. Izzy and Ezekiel are the last to finish the challenge and Izzy is then put on Team Amazon, with Heather, Gwen, Courtney and Cody.
In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2, Izzy quickly joins her team in the camel race challenge, taking a seat at the throat of the camel. After taking part in the musical number "Lovin' Time," Izzy tries to guide the team's camel with "camel talk." However, they wind up getting lost, but eventually they manage to make it to the Nile River just as Sierra starts weaving a basket boat out of reeds. Due to Owen being on Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot and Sierra wishing to be with Cody, Izzy swaps teams with Sierra (causing Sierra to quickly make a boat for Team Amazon and leave the one for Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot only half completed). Izzy's team manages to finish their boat first, but upon Alejandro's command to talk to the camel, she commands it to move onto the boat. Team Amazon wins the challenge, but since both teams brought their rewards, they are safe from elimination.
In Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan, Izzy is seen with her team and Team Victory in the economy class and with all the contestants when Chris reveals they are going to Japan. She joins the rest of the cast in the musical number "Before We Die," and ends up falling in the giant bowl of rice like everyone else. When Alejandro offers himself to do the challenge and Chris throws Alejandro's panda bear on him, Izzy demonstrates that she thought it was cute the way he treated the Chinese animal. Her team wins the first challenge, as she is seen with them celebrating Alejandro's victory over the other teams, and a head start advantage to get props for their sushi commercial. Izzy votes for Owen to play the giant spider monster, and she plays a soldier with her other teammates. During filming, she accidentally says Owen is so hot, instead of acting scared, making her teammates look at her oddly. She then joins the others in their own musical number for the commercial. Though their commercial impresses the rest of the cast, the victory goes to Team Amazon due to Cody and Sierra quickly mixing a fast paced musical commercial that impresses Chef. Once again they aren't up for elimination, but as well they don't get to stay in the winner's cabin.In Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better, Izzy joins her team in the Yukon for the next challenge. Izzy and Tyler are the first ones of their team to complete the first challenge and reach their sleigh for the second part of the challenge. Izzy is the first to notice that the cargo is radioactive (though she thinks the symbol is a speaker to a radio). As Tyler takes the position of the dog, Izzy dives into the box to search for the radio (only to find that there isn't one) and is quickly exposed to the radiation (although she doesn't seem to notice or care). She and Tyler soon pick up Noah, followed by Owen. She complains to Noah that someone took their radio and he shows concern of her radioactivity. After picking up Alejandro and nearly falling off a cliff, her team ends up getting the win and she high-fives Noah in celebration. In the first class cabin in Broadway, Baby!, Izzy is getting a massage. She admires how adorable Owen looks sleeping, only to have him fall on the floor and reveal a crushed Noah. Later on in the episode, when the teams must climb to the Statue of Liberty, Izzy immediately begins climbing and claims to be a rabid monkey. She is one of the first to reach the top from her team and also gets the baby carriage. She then rushes down the fireman pole to continue the challenge. At the end of the apple bobbing challenge, she is excited, thinking that her team wins. But when they look into the baby carriage, there is a real baby rather than Noah who is supposed to be in it. This makes Izzy think that Noah regressed into a baby. They have to go back to get him and end up losing the challenge. Since it's a reward, her and her team were safe from elimination.
Izzy appears in a "That's Gonna Leave a Mark" segment of Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water, she attempts to protect her camel by fighting Chef in hand to hand combat. Chef uses a frying pan to protect himself from Izzy's attacks. Surprisingly she even uses a "third arm," while using her "Egyptian style." She manages to defeat him with a flying kick through the air, then the camel sits on his face and Izzy tickles his feet.
In Slap Slap Revolution, Izzy participates in the challenge, but doesn't do very much to help her team. During the sausage sledding challenge, Izzy starts to yodel in the meat grinder, but is pulled out by Alejandro who gives her over to Noah. She sleds down with the rest of her team on Owen after he eats all their meat. Her team wins the first part of the challenge, but she doesn't compete in the second part of the challenge in an attempt to make it more fair for Team Victory (even though it still wasn't fair in the end).
In The Am-AH-Zon Race, Izzy was first seen in the loser class and ducked when Owen went crazy. She didn't do much in the challenge, but when it came time to the zipline she put Noah in a backpack and slid down. She made a shopping list for the things Noah was listing in order to make the nachos Owen wanted. She had to wait for Owen when they arrived at Machu Picchu. She was later last seen running away when her team lost the challenge when Owen pulled up a pillar and destroyed the place.In Can't Help Falling in Louvre, Izzy is first seen in the cockpit confessional, pushing random buttons on the plane's controls. The others listen to her talking by the speakers, faking a captain accent, until Chef got the speakers and said everyone to hold in something, because the plane was going to crash in a pool in Paris. When reaching there she got ejected out of the plane, happily sinking in the water, while still stuck to a chair. During the challenge, she is told by Alejandro that they are going up against Chef in a game of "Statue Bingo" to motivate her to find the statue pieces, which works. She is later seen catching the mummified dog that DJ had dropped, she then hurls it at the ground like a football, yelling "Touch down!” effectively breaking it, and then doing a victory dance.
Izzy is first seen sleeping on the floor of the loser class in Newf Kids on the Rock. During the rowing challenge, her task is to catch the seafood as the teams were told that those who catch seafood will get a reward. She excitedly catches a lobster and welcomes it to the "Izzy Cruise," even saying it to tell his friends. The lobster attempts to attack Izzy with his claws, but he didn't succeed. She gets mad, but after calling him "snappy," she laughs it off. She gasps when Owen takes the lobster from her hand and asked for butter, in order to eat it. While singing Sea Shanty Mix, Tyler pointed that even being a nut-bar, she certainly knows how to catch a fish as she is seen with a very large fish that she dances with (that she also caught) and she sings about how her new partner is Irish. Her team is the second to arrive. At the final challenge, her task is to drink the apple cider vinegar along with Owen. While Owen is able to drink it down with pleasure, Izzy doesn't take to the taste so well, but is still able to drink it. At the very end of the episode she is seen eating clam chowder along with her team and DJ, since they won the challenge.In Jamaica Me Sweat, Izzy is first seen with Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot and DJ getting a spa treatment. She tells Owen the chairs are spring loaded, but when she shows him what she means, she accidentally kicks Owen in the groin. It makes him think about breaking up with her. Owen tells Noah about his plans to break up with Izzy, but he states he still likes her as she was seen upside down biting an oxygen mask. While the plane is falling Owen attempts to talk to her about their relationship, but she jumps out of the plane in a parachute, friendly saying that he would have to catch her first, while the wind dragged Owen along with her. She lands safely on the beach, on Owen's groin, and she states that her landing was perfect, not causing even a scratch until the plane lands on her and Owen. She is taken to the infirmary and wakes up with Owen mourning and saying she getting hurt was his fault. However, a doctor notes that there was a clog in her brain that was fixed when the plane landed on her, and as Izzy awakens, she turns out to be very intelligent, even to the point where she finds the answer to time traveling. The army then arrived to take her for treatment. While she was leaving, Owen stated that he didn't want Izzy to go, not even understanding why he did ever wanted to break up with her, but Izzy explained they are totally incompatible, but says goodbye to him as she is taken away by the army, thus removing her from the competition. Later, Owen sings about her in "Oh My Izzy" and how he missed her so much.
Izzy appears in Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon as "Brainzilla," her new super-genius persona. Aside from wearing Izzy's regular outfit, Brainzilla wears a pair of half-rim eyeglasses with a lime-green optical tint. Brainzilla also wears her hair up in a bun. She refers to people as "carbon-based life forms," and she refers to herself in third person. She revealed that she was making "cracking" progress on her time machine, as well as coming close to patenting a doughnut-maker that could fit in someone's purse. Geoff sets Brainzilla up to play a brand-new aftermath segment, Brain-Blast. She is "blitzed" with skill-testing questions that are harder depending on the size of the donation. One wrong answer and her straps will unlock, sending her into shark-infested water.
As soon as they start the challenge, numerous calls start coming in. She answers all the questions correctly, which include: major geography, brutal currency exchange, and impossible math. Throughout the segment, Brainzilla constantly blurbs out random facts backing up her genius. Before she can continue the round however, the wheel breaks and rolls off-set, causing Brainzilla to seemingly snap back into old Izzy. Izzy then makes her way over to a large bomb which she has to defuse, with the peanut gallery suspended above the shark-tank. Izzy then hits the bomb with a hammer rather than actually trying to defuse it, blowing up the set as well as everyone in it. Izzy's silhouette is later seen knocked through the plasma screen, most likely severely injured.
Izzy appears in Aftermath Aftermayhem, now seated in the peanut gallery. She doesn't do much throughout the episode, though she does get a can of peanuts in an attempt to return to the competition. However, it's a normal peanut can and thus she isn't able to compete in the game, but she does happily enjoy the peanuts.
Izzy appears in Hawaiian Style, where she is seen sitting among the other ex-contestants in the new peanut gallery.
Izzy appears in Hawaiian Punch with the rest of the eliminated ex-contestants. She is also seen later laughing at Chris along with the other contestants. Later, Izzy is seen swimming away from the island as it becomes covered in lava when the volcano erupts.
In Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!, Izzy appears on the yacht with the other veterans en route for Camp Wawanakwa. She is seen hanging upside-down over the edge of the yacht with one life preserver on her head and twirling another one in her hand while Noah watches her with a dull appearance.
Izzy's brief cameo appearance is in Finders Creepers, dressed up in a spider costume, stalking the new contestants. Eventually, she catches eight of them, but Cameron becomes infuriated and attacks her out of self-defense, eventually destroying the costume and revealing her identity. Later, during the elimination ceremony, it is revealed that she has kidnapped Chef and is repeatedly shooting him with small plungers from a bow, while dressed up as a Native Canadian.
Izzy appears in Suckers Punched, still dressed in a spider costume. She was intended to be the opponent for Cameron but Chris promised a random chance so she fought Mal (Mike) instead. Izzy was able to sense something odd about Mike and describes him having a sweet center with a poisonous outside. She also manages to hear Mike from inside Mal but is swiftly defeated before she can figure out his secret.
Unlike the other contestants, Izzy had two audition tapes.
In her first audition tape, she is hanging upside down on the monkey bars and is speaking in backwards sentences ("Izzy is name my!, freaky being enjoy I!" would be "My name is Izzy!, I enjoy being freaky.") She flips onto the ground and says she can roll her eyes up in her head and double joint her elbows (she reveals during the talk show of Total Drama Action that she is double jointed after a critical injury to her elbow). She then says she can wrap her tongue around her head before the camera falls over. Izzy then picks it up and says some last words before her mom calls her and Izzy yells back at her.
In Izzy's second audition tape she stated that she was loyal and smart (maybe even a genius, according to her) and then started twirling a fire baton. However, it sets off the sprinklers and the smoke detector. She then apologizes to her mother.
- While most of the cast of Total Drama Island appeared in Camp TV, Izzy was one of the four campers not to appear in it. The others are Noah, Courtney, and Heather.
- Izzy is responsible for causing Total Drama Action, as she dropped the case, causing it to fall into the shark's reach.
- Izzy is one of six contestants to have been confirmed to date someone not on the show. The others being Beth, Justin, Trent, Sam, and Sky.
- Izzy, along with Heather, Alejandro, Sierra, and Cody, is one of the only contestants on Total Drama World Tour to not take the Drop of Shame.
- She is also the only one to not take the Drop of Shame that did not make it to the final four.
- Izzy has taken on multiple personas during the show:
- "Kaleidoscope/E-Scope" is first seen in Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island, and last seen in The Aftermath: I.
- "Explosivo" is first seen in Full Metal Drama and last seen in The Aftermath: IV.
- "Esquire" is first, and only, seen in The Aftermath: II.
- "Brainzilla" is first seen in Jamaica Me Sweat and last seen in Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon.
- Three of her personas caused her eliminations:
- In Riot On Set, she was voted off because her team was annoyed at her insisting that she be called E-Scope.
- In Full Metal Drama, "Explosivo" makes her want to blow up things, losing the first part of the challenge for her team.
- In Jamaica Me Sweat, the army takes "Brainzilla" away for treatment. Thus permanently removing her from the season.
- Izzy is the most randomly occurring character, constantly leaving and then returning, and being on five teams during her time competing.
- Izzy is one of only five characters to have returned after a previous elimination. The others being Eva, Owen, Duncan, and Dakota.
- Izzy, having returned both times after her first departures in seasons one and two, has so far re-entered the competition more than anyone else.
- She is also the fastest-returning contestant in the series; in Total Drama Action, she returned only three episodes after her first elimination.
- Izzy's return in Total Drama Action marks the first time a person return or debut to the show did not make it to the merge. The second person was Dakota who also was eliminated prior to the merge.
- Izzy is one of three characters to have had their IQ revealed, the others being Alejandro and Noah. She reveals her IQ to be 188.
- Izzy is the only character to wear a swim cap.
- Izzy, along with Duncan and Courtney, has been on more teams than anyone else in the series, due to her constantly switching teams. The only season she did not switch teams in was Total Drama Action, though she did help the opposing team for a short time.
- She switched teams with Katie in Total Drama Island for her to be with Sadie.
- She switched teams with Sierra in Total Drama World Tour for her to be with Cody and for Izzy to be with Owen.
- The only teams that Izzy has never been a member of are the Screaming Gaffers and Team Victory.
- Coincidentally, the amount of teams she has been on is the same amount of times she has been eliminated in the series so far: five.
- She is also the only contestant to have been on five teams, yet only competed on the show three times.
- Overall, she is one of only eleven contestants to switch teams (as well as one of the first two to do so), the others being Katie, Sierra, Brick, Jo, Scott, Duncan, Courtney, Cameron, Max, and Sky.
- Even though Izzy has currently left the show five times, she has never followed the correct procedure of leaving as:
- The first time, in Up the Creek, it is unknown whether or not she was actually voted off, as she was chased off by the RCMP before the final marshmallow was given out.
- The second time, in Wawanakwa Gone Wild!, instead of boarding the Boat of Losers, she disappeared in a puff of smoke.
- The third time, in Riot On Set, she was dragged into the Lame-o-sine by two interns.
- The fourth time, in Full Metal Drama, she was dragged off by Chef, though she isn't actually seen getting into the Lame-o-sine.
- The fifth time, in Jamaica Me Sweat, she was removed from the game by the army after receiving outstanding intelligence.
- She has had more boyfriends revealed than any other girl on the show:
- She claimed to have dated Justin off-screen after her first elimination in an extra, but she broke up with him because, according to her, he was a liar, and she mentions that she hates liars.
- She and Owen had an on-off relationship in various episodes until Izzy dumped him in Jamaica Me Sweat.
- She had one date with the mechanical monster. However, after he stepped on the girls trailer, she broke up with it.
- Before Total Drama Island, she claimed to have a relationship with a boy whom she nicknamed Graham Cracker, from whom she received a restraining order.
- She also breaks up with people more than any other contestant.
- According to Bridgette in The Aftermath: I, Izzy is ranked number eight on the RCMP's Most Wanted List.
- Izzy, Justin, Cameron, Cody, DJ, Tyler, Scott, Sierra, and Alejandro are the only contestants to be eliminated in an episode they were severely injured in.
- Izzy appears to be of Scottish descent, as shown in Riot On Set.
- She also claims she is one-eighty seventh Cherokee in Up the Creek.
- Izzy, Beth, Lindsay, Duncan, and Mike (as Mal) are the only known campers to have trouble with the police in the past.
- Izzy is shown to be quite skilled in hand to hand combat, usually shown by her battling Chef, first shown in Hide and Be Sneaky.
- As confirmed on the official Total Drama World Tour website, Izzy's favorite foreign language is "Camel," meaning she can speak to camels, as seen in Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2.
- Izzy has been on a team with all the original contestants except Katie and Sierra, due to them specifically switching teams with her.
- When referring to her level of fighting power on Total Drama Online, Chef compares Izzy to "between five and seven men."
- Izzy has been the first female to be eliminated from her team every time she has competed.
- Izzy is one of four contestants on Total Drama World Tour who was not eliminated by Alejandro's tactics. The others are Ezekiel, Lindsay, and Sierra.
- She is the only member of Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot to not be eliminated because of Alejandro.
- In an interview with Jennifer Pertsch, it was revealed that Katie Crown improvises most of Izzy's lines.
- Izzy is eliminated in the eleventh episode of both Total Drama Action and Total Drama World Tour.
- Additionally, she is the seventh contestant eliminated from those respective seasons.
- Izzy, along with Lindsay, DJ, Tyler, Courtney, Sierra, and Cody, doesn't sing in the episode she's eliminated in during Total Drama World Tour.
- Izzy has been eliminated either directly before or directly after DJ in all of the first three seasons.
- It's noted that she was eliminated after DJ in Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action, but she was eliminated before DJ in Total Drama World Tour.
- Izzy has a habit of describing herself or any of her alternate egos in third person.
- According to Gwen in Newf Kids on the Rock, Izzy believes in the existence of elves.
- Izzy is one of three contestants with the ability to communicate with animals, the others being Dawn and Ella.
- Izzy is the first female veteran to make an additional cameo in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- Izzy is the first of the original contestants to meet the new contestants.
- Both Izzy and Duncan have conflicts with their ex-lovers.
- Coincidentally, both their exes are the main antagonists of Total Drama Action.
- Izzy, along with Leshawna, Katie, and Sadie, is one of the only contestants to appear and compete in more than one episode of Skatoony.
- Izzy is also the only Total Drama contestant to make it to the third round of a game of Skatoony.
- She is the first veteran to be a part of a challenge in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.
- The knot on Izzy's sarong changes position throughout the series.
- Izzy, along with Justin, Owen, Duncan, Alejandro, Brick, several of Mike's personalities, Max, and Sugar are the only contestants that have a theme music dedicated to them. Izzy's theme is often heard when she's doing something "crazy," as well as in her introductory scene in Total Drama Island.
- Izzy is one of five contestants to make an individual cameo in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island but not compete in Total Drama All-Stars. The others are Bridgette, DJ, Ezekiel, and Owen.
- Some of Izzy's favorite pastimes include impersonating her parents' friends, burning things and making up stories that scare people.
- It was revealed on Total Drama Online that Izzy curls her hair with cobs of half eaten corn and that she only wears slippers because she thinks shoes are "out to get her".
|Interactions with||Everyone | Chef Hatchet | Heather | Noah | Owen|
|Other content||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Eliminated from Total Drama Island|
|Tyler||Up the Creek||Cody|
|DJ||Wawanakwa Gone Wild!||Geoff|
|Eliminated from Total Drama Action|
|Bridgette and Geoff||Riot On Set||Trent|
|DJ||Full Metal Drama||Owen|
|Eliminated from Total Drama World Tour|
|Lindsay||Jamaica Me Sweat||DJ|
|Killer Bass teammates|
|Bridgette | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Eva | Ezekiel | Geoff | Harold | Izzy | Katie | Sadie | Tyler|
|Screaming Gophers teammates|
|Beth | Cody | Gwen | Heather | Izzy | Justin | Katie | Leshawna | Lindsay | Noah | Owen | Trent|
|Killer Grips teammates|
|Beth | Courtney | Izzy | Justin | Lindsay | Owen | Trent|
|Team Amazon teammates|
|Cody | Courtney | Gwen | Heather | Izzy | Sierra|
|Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot teammates|
|Alejandro | Duncan | Izzy | Noah | Owen | Sierra | Tyler|