Greek Mix is the seventeenth song featured in Total Drama World Tour. It is sung in Greece's Pieces, as a duet by Duncan and Gwen. They discuss the events in the previous episode, when Tyler saw their kiss in the confessional. Duncan explains that he does not regret it, as well as whether they should tell Courtney or not. The second half of the song focuses on the challenge itself, as the two confront a bear.
Duncan: I know what you're thinking,
I'm thinking it too!
Gwen: I'm not sure what you're thinking,
So maybe that's true.
Duncan: I don't know what happened,
but I have no regrets.
Gwen: For real?
Or because you-know-who doesn't know yet?
Duncan: Oh, it's just between us!
Gwen: Not exactly. Someone made a fuss!
Duncan: They sure weren't meant to see!
But that locked door couldn't secure our privacy-y-y-y!
Courtney: He's got such a great voice.
I can't make out the lyrics, speak up!
Duncan: Fine! Let's do it!
Let's clear the air!
Gwen: Save it for later,
look out for that bear!
Duncan: Ahhh! The pain, the pain!
Too much to explain!
Gwen: We've gotta stop what we're doing!
Cause this is just insane!
Duncan: The boar-bear's got me!
And that's seriously lame!
Gwen: Thanks, mister boar bear,
I guess I win this game!
- The instrument Chef is seen playing at the beginning is a bouzouki.
- This is one of the few songs in Total Drama World Tour to not have the title of the song featured in of it's lines.
- This is the third duet sung in the season overall. The others are Oh My Izzy and Save This Show.
- This is the fourth song in which the title is not sung. The others are Eine Kleine, Gypsy Rap, and Changing Guard Mix.
- This is the second song that Chris gives specific instructions to. The first is Gypsy Rap. He states that Duncan must sing the entire song and that Gwen doesn't have to.
- This is the second and last non-aftermath song that Heather has no verbal part in, the first was Oh My Izzy.
- Coincidentally, both of these songs were duets, and both were sung by finalists.
- This one of the eleven songs that feature a challenge in it. The others are Rowin' Time, Paris in the Springtime, Sea Shanty Mix, Changing Guard Mix, Shear the Sheep, A Chinese Lesson, Condor, I'm Winning This, I'm Gonna Make It, and Versus.
- The music rhythm resembles Gloria Gaynor's song, I Will Survive.
- This is the first of two songs to portray cast members as characters from Greek Mythology. The other is Versus.
- Tyler is portrayed as Atlas, a Titan who was punished for losing to the Olympians in the Titanomachy by having to hold up the heavens for eternity.
- Courtney is portrayed as Terpsichore, the Muse of dance (as shown by the Lyre she is holding).
- The bear is dressed as an Erymanthian Boar, a large and strong boar that terrorized cities.
- Duncan states that the locked door could not secure his and Gwen's privacy. However, Duncan stated earlier in the episode that the lock was broken.
- When Gwen takes the medal off the bear, she yanks it straight up. However, she could only do it that way by tearing the cloth, yet it is completely intact.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|