Courtney and Izzy: Up!
Courtney, Izzy, and Sierra: Up!
Courtney, Izzy, Lindsay and Sierra: Up!
Cody and Harold: Sing!
Cody, DJ and Harold: Sing!
Cody, DJ, Harold and Tyler: Sing!
Bridgette, Courtney, Heather, Izzy, Leshawna, Lindsay and Sierra: We're flying.
Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Harold, Noah, and Tyler: And singing.
Everyone (except Duncan, Ezekiel, Gwen, and Owen): We're flying and we're singing!
Sierra: Come fly with us!
Cody and Sierra: Come fly with us!
Izzy: We've got a lot 'o crazy tunes to bust! Haha!
Bridgette: Come fly with us!
Bridgette and Lindsay: Come fly with us!
Alejandro: It's a pleasure, and an honor, and a must.
Duncan: Dudes, this is messed. You're singing in a plane.
Harold: What did you expect? Chris is freaking insane. Ah!
Gwen: Yeah, but, guys, you're singing on TV!
Courtney: Haven't you always wanted to? It can't just be me!
DJ: Come fly with us!
DJ and Leshawna: Come fly with us!
Heather: Do you know how to steer this thing!?
Chef Hatchet: I try.
Ezekiel: They thought they could leave me and depart, but this stowaway's got winning in his heart!
Noah: Come fly with us! Come die with us!
Owen: We're flying?! I hate flying! Stop the plane! (gets hit on the head with a frying pan, courtesy of Chris)
Cody, DJ, Heather and Sierra: Come fly with us! Come sing with us!
Duncan and Gwen: No!
Chris McLean: Anyone care for a copy of the season three rules? Because in order to escape instant elimination-
Bridgette: All contestants must sing in each show!
Courtney: Duncan, do it! Let's go!
Cody: Gwen, sing it! Don't go!
Gwen: Well, I don't wanna go home. Come fly with us! Come fly with us! Come and fly with us!
Courtney: Duncan, come on! Please?
Duncan: This sucks!
Everyone (except Duncan, Ezekiel and Owen): Yeah!
- This song is the only one in the season that was supposed to have a reprise, but never did. It was originally supposed to have a reprise at the end of the episode, and was going to be sung by only Courtney, Duncan, Ezekiel, Gwen, and Izzy. However, Duncan angrily quits the game as a result, thus cancelling the intended reprise.
- This song is confirmed to be Christian Potenza's (voice actor of Chris) and Tom McGillis's favorite song of Total Drama World Tour.
- Owen did not sing, yet he was not eliminated, however Chris may have excused it since he knocked Owen out.
- This song features the highest amount of participation, as every single one of the seventeen contestants speaks in some way, and both Chris and Chef also speak during the song.
- In Walk Like An Egyptian - Part 2, Duncan is briefly heard humming the song before Chris bursts in and inquires if he really was humming, which Duncan quickly denies.
- The title of the song parodies the Frank Sinatra's Come Fly With Me.
- However, it may also be a parody of Canadian Airlines, as an altered version of Come Fly With Me is commonly used during their commercials.
- In the downloadable version of the song, the cast's voices are not auto-tuned, making many voices sound off-pitch or off-key.
- Duncan's nose piercing appears and disappears continuously during the song.
- When the contestants gather at the end of the song, Gwen can be seen floating in mid air.
|Total Drama World Tour songs|
|Pre-merge||Come Fly With Us | Lovin' Time | Rowin' Time | Before We Die | Stuck to a Pole | What's Not To Love | Baby | I'm Sorry | Eine Kleine | Gypsy Rap | Paris in the Springtime | Sea Shanty Mix | Oh My Izzy | Save This Show | Sisters | Changing Guard Mix | Greek Mix | Boyfriend Kisser | Shear the Sheep | We Built Gwen's Face | Her Real Name Isn't Blaineley|
|Post-merge||Blainerific | A Chinese Lesson | Wake Up | Condor | This Is How We Will End It | Who You Gonna Root For? | I'm Winning This | I'm Gonna Make It | Versus|